Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

Post by claud39 Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:45 am

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2-%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%85%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%84-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B3%D8%B7-8

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
2018-11-25

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES DSC_5046

The "Balance of Payments Statistics" organized by the Institute for Economic Policy in the Arab Monetary Fund (AMF) in cooperation with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Center for Economics and Finance in the Middle East opened today at the headquarters of the Fund in Abu Dhabi from 
25 to 29 November 2018.  

You will be presented with an extensive presentation of the concepts of balance of payments and its components as in the most recent IMF manual, as well as an explanation of the methods of preparing and tabulating balance of payments data and statistics. Our interest in the preparation of balance of payments statistics comes in line with our endeavor in the Arab Monetary Fund to contribute to a number of purposes, primarily to correct the imbalance in the balance of payments of Arab countries by providing short- and medium-term loans to Member States that need assistance in financing the deficit In its balance of payments with the rest of the world. The Fund also aims to provide loans to support targeted reform programs and to address imbalances in balance of payments.

On this occasion, Dr. Abdulrahman bin Abdullah Al Humaidi, Director General and Chairman of the Fund, said:

Dear sisters and brothers

I am pleased to welcome you at the beginning of the " Preparation of Balance of Payments Statistics " held by the Institute for Economic Policy in the Arab Monetary Fund in cooperation with the IMF Center for Economics and Finance in the Middle East. I hope that the course will achieve its objectives of contributing to raising your abilities, expanding your knowledge and deepening your expertise so as to improve your performance and benefit your countries.

You will be presented with an extensive presentation of the concepts of balance of payments and its components as in the most recent IMF manual, as well as an explanation of the methods of preparing and tabulating balance of payments data and statistics. Our interest in the preparation of balance of payments statistics comes in line with our endeavor in the Arab Monetary Fund to contribute to a number of purposes, primarily to correct the imbalance in the balance of payments of Arab countries by providing short- and medium-term loans to Member States that need assistance in financing the deficit In its balance of payments with the rest of the world. The Fund also aims to provide loans to support targeted reform programs and to address imbalances in balance of payments.

The state of the balance of payments under the economic openness of a country is a mirror of the state of the economy concerned and of existing economic policies. The deficit or surplus in the balance of payments is one of the salient indicators of the economy's performance, thus the appropriateness of economic policies. Countries are concerned with the proper preparation of statistics according to the scientific principles adopted so that decision makers can be guided in the formulation of monetary, financial, trade and other economic policies. Hence, there is a need to provide those responsible for the management of the national economy with accurate and comprehensive statistics on specific dates of their balance of payments according to the latest international presentation methods and methods. It is hoped that this session will contribute to the achievement of its objectives.

We hope that the course will provide a good opportunity to review and discuss some of the challenges that you face during your balance-of-payments tasks, to find solutions to them and to gain experience in dealing with any similar challenges that arise later on. We believe that all this will contribute to enhancing your expertise, improving performance and overcoming the challenges that arise in practice. In addition, the course provides your attendants with a good opportunity to share and share experiences. The course will focus on the following topics:

• Conceptual framework and key accounting principles in data preparation.

• Accounting framework for goods and services.

• Direct Investment.

• International Investment Status.

• Consolidate the balance of payments using different data sources.

On this occasion, I wish to commend the fruitful cooperation between the Arab Monetary Fund and the International Monetary Fund, looking forward to more in the future. I would also like to welcome the lecturers who will be presenting the course materials.

In conclusion, I would like to reiterate my welcome to you and wish you a successful course and a good stay in the United Arab Emirates.

Peace, mercy and blessings of God.

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES DSC_4961

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZES THE "BALANCE OF PAYMENTS STATISTICS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES DSC_5001
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum