Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A deputy reveals the date of the presentation of the ministerial cabin to the parliament, including the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A deputy reveals the date of the presentation of the ministerial cabin to the parliament, including the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A deputy reveals the date of the presentation of the ministerial cabin to the parliament, including the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A deputy reveals the date of the presentation of the ministerial cabin to the parliament, including the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A deputy reveals the date of the presentation of the ministerial cabin to the parliament, including the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A deputy reveals the date of the presentation of the ministerial cabin to the parliament, including the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A deputy reveals the date of the presentation of the ministerial cabin to the parliament, including the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A deputy reveals the date of the presentation of the ministerial cabin to the parliament, including the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A deputy reveals the date of the presentation of the ministerial cabin to the parliament, including the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A deputy reveals the date of the presentation of the ministerial cabin to the parliament, including the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A deputy reveals the date of the presentation of the ministerial cabin to the parliament, including the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A deputy reveals the date of the presentation of the ministerial cabin to the parliament, including the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A deputy reveals the date of the presentation of the ministerial cabin to the parliament, including the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A deputy reveals the date of the presentation of the ministerial cabin to the parliament, including the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A deputy reveals the date of the presentation of the ministerial cabin to the parliament, including the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A deputy reveals the date of the presentation of the ministerial cabin to the parliament, including the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A deputy reveals the date of the presentation of the ministerial cabin to the parliament, including the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A deputy reveals the date of the presentation of the ministerial cabin to the parliament, including the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A deputy reveals the date of the presentation of the ministerial cabin to the parliament, including the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A deputy reveals the date of the presentation of the ministerial cabin to the parliament, including the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

A deputy reveals the date of the presentation of the ministerial cabin to the parliament, including the defense and the interior

Go down

A deputy reveals the date of the presentation of the ministerial cabin to the parliament, including the defense and the interior Empty A deputy reveals the date of the presentation of the ministerial cabin to the parliament, including the defense and the interior

Post by claud39 Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:21 am

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/253434/%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%B6-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85/ar

A deputy reveals the date of the presentation of the ministerial cabin to the parliament, including the defense and the interior
Saturday, November 24,

A deputy reveals the date of the presentation of the ministerial cabin to the parliament, including the defense and the interior NB-253434-636786438142021710

Baghdad 
MP for the coalition building Haidar al-Fawadi, on Saturday, the date of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, the names of eight candidates for the remaining ministries within the government cab, while considered that the Interior Ministry "settled" for Faleh Fayyad. 

"Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi will submit the names of eight candidates for the remaining ministries, including the ministries of interior and defense on Sunday or Monday," al-Fawadi said in a statement received by Alsumaria News.

Al-Fawadi pointed out that "the Ministry of the Interior resolved to Faleh Fayyad and there is an atmosphere within the House of Representatives to pass on to the accumulated experience in the field of security." 

He continued, "It is necessary to resolve the issue of the ministerial cabin and then open the file of agencies and agencies that are managed by the Agency for the advancement of Iraq and get out of the problems and crises that hit him and be the Iraqi citizen is the only concern." 

The House of Representatives voted in a session held on Wednesday evening (24 October 2018), to give confidence to 14 ministers from the cabin of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, while eight ministries were postponed.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum