Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Intel backfires I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Intel backfires I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Intel backfires I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Intel backfires I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Intel backfires I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Intel backfires I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Intel backfires I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Intel backfires I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Intel backfires I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Intel backfires I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Intel backfires I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Intel backfires I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Intel backfires I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Intel backfires I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Intel backfires I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Intel backfires I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Intel backfires I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Intel backfires I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Intel backfires I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Intel backfires I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Intel backfires

+13
dinarling77
norseman
SBM0601
texson
norm
Nav
paidinfull
uneedmychocolate
Azure
ZTRAVLR2011
beverlyc
Randall20
alternative
17 posters

Go down

Intel backfires Empty Intel backfires

Post by alternative Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:21 pm

Okie I have always enjoyed your posts and like many get frustrated with the back fires. i am not here to complain and do wish you would post what you get, we all need to be made to feel good at this jucture. in your opinion why do we have so many back fires with intel not being accurate and do you ever contact these individules and ask for accountability.

alternative

Back to top Go down

Intel backfires Empty Re: Intel backfires

Post by Randall20 Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:35 pm

Where is the man, so called, who said on the conf call Thursday night he had the letter in his hand, a 8.47 rate, and conformation from his FBI contact now!!!!!!!!! - - Nowhere to be found!!!!! Just like all the rest of the others. Even OKIE’s message of a person who has given up. As he said “I hope you remember how I have tried to make you feel” Sounds like just another person trying to make us all FEEL GOOD.

Yes I am not very happy right now. At this point I am not placing any bet on this happing anytime soon. I don’t buy the computer glitch stories anymore. With today technology they should have all been fixed or thought of in advance. Plus the Intel from everyone has been the same for over three months and they all keep saying tonight or Tuesday at the least and they all are wrong. Someone is playing everyone at this point. And I think OKIE is being play by some very close friends on his. I feel for him.

Randall20
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by beverlyc Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:36 pm

alternative wrote:Okie I have always enjoyed your posts and like many get frustrated with the back fires. i am not here to complain and do wish you would post what you get, we all need to be made to feel good at this jucture. in your opinion why do we have so many back fires with intel not being accurate and do you ever contact these individules and ask for accountability.

Geez....are you for real? When someone gives intel...most generally, it is not for our consumption...just like this investment was not for our consumption. Get a grip and think like an adult...you're missing the mark. When the situation changes...all he can do is wait for some more intel...Have you brought us any intel?

beverlyc

Back to top Go down

Post by ZTRAVLR2011 Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:43 pm

Very Happy FROM OKIE TOINGHT

THE INTEL RECEIVED FROM VERY WELL CONNECTED SOURCES I POST FREELY AND AT THAT EXACT MOMENT IN TIME IS THE BEST INTEL I CAN PROVIDE. LAST FRIDAY NIGHT I RECEIVED NO LESS THAN 5 DIFFERENT SOURCES POINTING TO THE IMMINENCE OF THE DONG GOING ON FRIDAY NIGHT AND THE DINAR ON SATURDAY. WELL---THAT WAS TRUE AT THAT TIME-- Very Happy

AS HE ALWAYS SAID IT IS A FLUID THING, ITS IRAQ.... BOTTOM LINE. OKIE IS DOING GREAT. THANKS OKIE AND YOUR BAND OF FRIENDS HELPING U OUT. :cheers: :cheers: bigsmile
ZTRAVLR2011
ZTRAVLR2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:45 pm

7:45 PM [BWM] Ok let me say this… it’s all about who’s information you are more comfortable with… let’s face it.. EVERYONE has told you we are there, we’re in the week, you’ve never been closer than you are right now… even the ones who say they’ve never been wrong have missed it saying it wouldn’t happen til next month or next year when that passed but somehow in their mind’s eye because they didn’t actually “predict” it they don’t see it as having missed it… but honestly they have. Ppl are all just passing information along… what you choose to believe or decipher is your business… but don’t bash someone because they were off, this is not an exact science… it’s like buying an auction ticket knowing that you will win you just don’t know what the prize is… so have patience in these last days and choose to believe what you will… just remember you didn’t share the dinar with everyone so why share your opinion…

I found this on another site its good.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by uneedmychocolate Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:48 pm

You know how I deal with the changing of the dates? I go get more dinars or dong! It's only giving me more time to make more money, to do more for the Kingdom. Mr. Okie, please keep giving us your intel. Don't quit because of ungrateful people. I wonder what kind of intel they would would get if they were in your shoes.....THE SAME. There are people who do appreciate you Mr. Okie. I'm one of them. If it wasn't for your intel, I wouldn't have as such in the investment as I do....so I say THANK YOU!

uneedmychocolate

Back to top Go down

Post by paidinfull Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:51 pm

alternative wrote:Okie I have always enjoyed your posts and like many get frustrated with the back fires. i am not here to complain and do wish you would post what you get, we all need to be made to feel good at this jucture. in your opinion why do we have so many back fires with intel not being accurate and do you ever contact these individules and ask for accountability.
This thing is global and therefore imagine how many power hungry,greedy,needy hands are in it so when they are told yes...someone else has said not yet..we want more. Articles alone from today and yesterday are pointing towards kurds getting their part of erbil at 17% and will be paid that from beginning of this year.People seem to think Iraq should show their hand in poker before laying it down...let me know how that works out for ya'll.More than likely they will post all at the same time in gazette.I am only guessing at last part here but it makes sense to me.This week should reveal some great news hopefully including rv.

paidinfull
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nav Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:54 pm

Randall20

I understand your frustration, but as you asked why Okie doesn't hold his sources accountable when their Intel is wrong, maybe based on Okie's results, you should check out other sources for your Intel...

For example, Check out RANDY KOONCE OF CURRENCY CHATTER CONFERENCE CALL - October 2nd

712.432.1085 Pin#: 541268#

Randy has been the most knowledgeable & accurate of any other Guru, which has been validated numerous time...

Last edited by Nav on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Nav

Back to top Go down

Post by norm Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:05 pm

🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball: whos talking about being an adult the internet has no regulations about any thing being truthful .its the sewer of communications alot of hype.but i will agree with okie i would rather feel good then not.its also said if u dont like what ur gettin sell ur dinar and take ur ball and go home.U NEED TO BE AN ADULT QUIT UR WHININ,COME ON MAN affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

norm

Back to top Go down

Intel backfires Empty INTEL BACKFIRES

Post by texson Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:48 pm

The people, who are bashing and criticiziing those that give the information based
on reasonable trust and no ability to hold the providers of that info accountable, are
unrealistic. Those same whiners and complainers will be the post RV plump
opportunists that will jump at a get rich high risk speculations and then lose their
investment money and whine that they were mislead or given speculative info.

I am glad to have periodic information of RV possibilities. Yes, I am disappointed when the time frame for RV does not happen. It would be terribly trying to wait for months or years for that absolute information of rate and date. If that were the case,
I dare say; that a large number of dinar holders would have dumped their dinars along the way.

Imagine a digital clock that has only an hour digit.

I suggest that you quit looking at the clock allnight and just wait for the alarm.

texson

Back to top Go down

Post by uneedmychocolate Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:28 am

I like that texson.....quit looking at the clock all night and wait for the alarm!

Give us some more updates Mr. Okie.

uneedmychocolate

Back to top Go down

Post by SBM0601 Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:50 am

It is not Okie's or any other intel providers to make you or anyone else feel good. Go to a shrink for that. It is so crazy how when everyone hears intel that is positive they are happy but when it doesn't happen for some reason or another they start complaining or bashing. If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen. No body here has to do nothing for anyone.
SBM0601
SBM0601

Back to top Go down

Intel backfires Empty there is more than one player in this currency market game...

Post by norseman Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:09 am

]You must realize by now that when intel is posted, there are other players on the chessboard that respond. Sometimes with great sinister movements or with an expectation that with another movement we win and take all. THEY do not want that, so the intel is movement, yes, and it gets us to another play, but the final play?> Obviously not. But the other players on the global chessboard will soon be out of moves, and chess pieces ---pawns. Many of their Rooks, and Knights we have already taken off the board, so while they have a couple pieces left, they have few moves left to make.

It nearly over. The whole world sees their moves and roots for their defeat. Lets see what stupid useless move they make next with their pawns. Give me some more intel. It is always welcome to hear, and analyze what futile advice they get to push another pawn into place to delay the RV. Take your hands off the global settlements, they arent yours, never were, and the prosperity funds are not yours, never were, and other people's money is not your, never was. Surrender is an option that may bring you some peace. Now, whats that worth>?

norseman

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:04 pm

norm wrote: 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 :bball: :bball: :bball: i will agree with okie i would rather feel good then not

Yep, kind of like the pusher telling the heroine addict "c'mon, wouldn't you rather feel good than not?'

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brysonite Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:12 pm

WE WANT OKIE, WE WANT OKIE, WE WANT OKIE, WE WANT OKIE WE STILL LOVE YOU OKIE!!! Ilikeyou Ilikeyou Ilikeyou

Brysonite

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:41 am

Whos to say what intel is correct and what isn't?

IMO intel sites are one of the things slowing down the rv. When private info gets out it would behoove the powers that be to adjust their plans... especially if the public knowing their plans could cause a problem... and knowing the rate and date of the rv would def, cause a problem. (ironically thats all most people care to know about Iraq)

Also I do find it funny that we can't know the sources... Surely the US government knows exactly who Okie is and who he is speaking to anyway. Shoot we all could find out for the cost of about 3hrs and a bit of computer networking know how.

So its safe to say that the gov knows exactly who is saying what to whom.

All of our IP addresses are stored on this websites server and so the gov could make a good educated guess as to who has IQD. So no hiding there people.

But it IS mature to ask "why". But at this point most of us should be used to the status quo. SO lets just say that intel doesn't come true because WE ain't suppose to know whats going on in the first place. And if OKIE were to grill a contact (one who isn't even supposed to be talking to OKIE about the IQD and it inner workings) he would almost certainly LOSE that person as a contact... ...

But really what good is a contact that provide info that doesn't pan out? Well you would have to answer that question for yourself.

But these intel sites aren't going away and they all have a bad track record... so just make up your own mind as to how seriously you will take what you hear and read.

IMO

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hoopin Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:04 am

I think it's a real STRETCH to call this site or any other RV forum an "intel" site. These forums are fun to read and keep your hopes up...as long as you don't put much stock in what is read here...but are all strictly rumors.

Come on folks, everything is just rumor until the RV happens. When it does happen I believe that we will all be pleasantly surprised and probably would not have read about ahead of time in a forum.

It will happen...and soon I hope. Until then read for fun but keep the facts straight in your head. Go RV!!!! :bball:

hoopin

Back to top Go down

Post by okieIloveU Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:20 am

I AM SO SO HAPPY THAT THERE ARE OTHERS OUT THERE WHO FEEL EXACTLY LIKE. ME. EACH MORNING I TAKE A CUP OF COFFEE AND SIT DOWN TO READ WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING. I MUST TELL YOU THIS, IT DOES START MY DAY OFF WITH A BANG. NO IT'S NOT THE CAFFINE. WHAT SOME PEOPLE SAY IS VERY ENTERTAING AND DOES GIVE ONE SOMETHING TO HOPE DREAM AND LOOK FORWARD TO WHEN IT DOES R/V. IRAQ WILL R/V WHEN THEY FEEL IT SHOULD BE DONE AND NOT BEFORE SO EVERYONE HOLDS ON TO YOUR PANTS AND WAIT. ❤

okieIloveU

Back to top Go down

Post by hoopin Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:37 am

okieIloveU wrote:I AM SO SO HAPPY THAT THERE ARE OTHERS OUT THERE WHO FEEL EXACTLY LIKE. ME. EACH MORNING I TAKE A CUP OF COFFEE AND SIT DOWN TO READ WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING. I MUST TELL YOU THIS, IT DOES START MY DAY OFF WITH A BANG. NO IT'S NOT THE CAFFINE. WHAT SOME PEOPLE SAY IS VERY ENTERTAING AND DOES GIVE ONE SOMETHING TO HOPE DREAM AND LOOK FORWARD TO WHEN IT DOES R/V. IRAQ WILL R/V WHEN THEY FEEL IT SHOULD BE DONE AND NOT BEFORE SO EVERYONE HOLDS ON TO YOUR PANTS AND WAIT. ❤

Amen!!!!

hoopin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum