Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
how about the dong? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
how about the dong? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
how about the dong? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
how about the dong? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
how about the dong? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
how about the dong? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
how about the dong? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
how about the dong? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
how about the dong? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
how about the dong? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
how about the dong? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
how about the dong? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
how about the dong? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
how about the dong? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
how about the dong? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
how about the dong? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
how about the dong? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
how about the dong? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
how about the dong? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
how about the dong? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

how about the dong?

+8
ADMIN
Gmansaid
paidinfull
red88lx
SBM0601
therealbutterfly
Randall20
bobcats
12 posters

Go down

how about the dong? Empty how about the dong?

Post by bobcats Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:09 pm

will the dong rv first?

bobcats
Observer

Back to top Go down

how about the dong? Empty Re: how about the dong?

Post by Randall20 Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:18 pm

Do you not get it -- noting is going to RV in the very near future. we all have been told since July 1 this is done and three months later we all set here asking the same questions

Randall20
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:01 am

bobcats wrote:will the dong rv first?

There is nothing to indicate that the dong will change value anytime soon other than what people tell us. So far they have DEValued several times and all that info was always in the news.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SBM0601 Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:07 am

Don't listen to the people that can't answer your questions. The dong is going to be in the same basket or in the same day as the IQD. It is all going to RV at the same time mabe within an hour of eachother. China is supporting the Dong RV and needs it to complete its circle of power.
Just keep the faith and sift thru the intel don't let these negitive folks steal your dreams.
SBM0601
SBM0601

Back to top Go down

Post by red88lx Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:18 am

Randall20 wrote:Do you not get it -- noting is going to RV in the very near future. we all have been told since July 1 this is done and three months later we all set here asking the same questions
LETS SEE 0 POSTS WHO IS THIS WE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND YES I KNOW THIS IS IN CAPITAL LETTERS lol! MUST BE ANOTHER GURU ARE YOU GONNA START YOUR OWN SITE TOO. (I HOPE) so maybe we wont hear from you again
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:31 am

SBM0601 wrote:
Don't listen to the people that can't answer your questions. The dong is going to be in the same basket or in the same day as the IQD. It is all going to RV at the same time mabe within an hour of eachother. China is supporting the Dong RV and needs it to complete its circle of power.
Just keep the faith and sift thru the intel don't let these negitive folks steal your dreams.

You are one of those people who cant answer the questions either. There is NOTHING showing the dong will go anytime soon. You are just repeating what you are told.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by paidinfull Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:33 am

Randall20 wrote:Do you not get it -- noting is going to RV in the very near future. we all have been told since July 1 this is done and three months later we all set here asking the same questions
Well we all understand the frustration part but this forum is not yours or anyones place to vent. I am guessing you have only been in this for about three months which explains why you are freaking out.If you have been in this longer then you haven't learned much or done any research for yourself.Don't listen to intel alone.Go research articles and you will find we are actually extremely close and they can't hold off very much longer.When you have done that then you will see through the articles and know what they need to do, what they are saying and their actions will tell you just how close we are.God bless

paidinfull
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by SBM0601 Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:44 am

therealbutterfly wrote:
SBM0601 wrote:

You are one of those people who cant answer the questions either. There is NOTHING showing the dong will go anytime soon. You are just repeating what you are told.

Sorry I do my own research as well as listen to intel. I am right about the RV of the dong . It will be in the Basket . The same or one to follow shortly after. Follow the China new about the currencies and the world Bank news and you to will have the answer.
SBM0601
SBM0601

Back to top Go down

Post by SBM0601 Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:45 am

paidinfull wrote:
Well we all understand the frustration part but this forum is not yours or anyones place to vent. I am guessing you have only been in this for about three months which explains why you are freaking out.If you have been in this longer then you haven't learned much or done any research for yourself.Don't listen to intel alone.Go research articles and you will find we are actually extremely close and they can't hold off very much longer.When you have done that then you will see through the articles and know what they need to do, what they are saying and their actions will tell you just how close we are.God bless
I am thankful for our Moderators. I am pleased with our Family.
SBM0601
SBM0601

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:33 pm

paidinfull wrote:

I concour.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:35 pm

SBM0601 wrote:
paidinfull wrote:
I am thankful for our Moderators. I am pleased with our Family.

Thank you, SBM0601, for those kind words.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:38 pm

At the risk of sounding like I am going with staying on topic . . . because really Im not, I just cant stand it, I have to answer the original question Razz

The answer is, NO the dong will not RV first. . .

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

how about the dong? Empty The DONG

Post by outback7 Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:46 pm

Around two months ago the Governor of the central Bank of Vet. Said that the Dong would revalue in 4 months......Which would make it December.
outback7
outback7

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:49 pm

Thats correct . . . he actually said they would gradually bring it to the value of the dollar. . . LOVED that article! Now lets pray that he puts his money where his mouth is. . . .

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:33 am

Good Evening,

Would you happen to know if it matters if the dong is circulated or uncirculated?.....I still don't get it of whats the difference if the currency is in fare condition. Thanks in advance ....God bless
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by whoppertwins Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:56 am

think about this the dong is circulated currency....they didnt chang govt or money and print 30 trillion dinars like iraq. so it don t matter if it is circ. or non circ. the dong at ty banker u purchase is circulated only. hope this helps ya. God Bless
whoppertwins
whoppertwins

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:28 am

On the other side of the equation, the VND is a better pertcentage investment than the IQD.

Right now you can but VND for less than $60 per million, Even at the low end estimates we are looking at $ .01 netting you $940 per million.

It would be nice for the IQD to get that high of a return. The VND is generaly easier to get, more banks sell it than the IQD. But timing is the key, how long will each one take respectivly to RV.

But as always, the sooner the better on either one.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum