Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi Deputy: Corruption and waste of public money in the cause of the building of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi Deputy: Corruption and waste of public money in the cause of the building of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi Deputy: Corruption and waste of public money in the cause of the building of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi Deputy: Corruption and waste of public money in the cause of the building of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi Deputy: Corruption and waste of public money in the cause of the building of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi Deputy: Corruption and waste of public money in the cause of the building of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi Deputy: Corruption and waste of public money in the cause of the building of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi Deputy: Corruption and waste of public money in the cause of the building of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi Deputy: Corruption and waste of public money in the cause of the building of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi Deputy: Corruption and waste of public money in the cause of the building of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi Deputy: Corruption and waste of public money in the cause of the building of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi Deputy: Corruption and waste of public money in the cause of the building of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi Deputy: Corruption and waste of public money in the cause of the building of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi Deputy: Corruption and waste of public money in the cause of the building of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi Deputy: Corruption and waste of public money in the cause of the building of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi Deputy: Corruption and waste of public money in the cause of the building of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi Deputy: Corruption and waste of public money in the cause of the building of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi Deputy: Corruption and waste of public money in the cause of the building of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi Deputy: Corruption and waste of public money in the cause of the building of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi Deputy: Corruption and waste of public money in the cause of the building of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraqi Deputy: Corruption and waste of public money in the cause of the building of the Central Bank

Go down

Iraqi Deputy: Corruption and waste of public money in the cause of the building of the Central Bank Empty Iraqi Deputy: Corruption and waste of public money in the cause of the building of the Central Bank

Post by RamblerNash Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:51 am

Iraqi Deputy: Corruption and waste of public money in the cause of the building of the Central Bank

A request to identify the supervisors of the assignment of the project

22/11/2018 - 13:44 Iraq

Iraqi Deputy: Corruption and waste of public money in the cause of the building of the Central Bank Fae2560e149fd970cac7122b295f3816_L

MP asked for a coalition of state law, high Nassif, on Thursday, the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq to view all grades of special jobs in his institution, which was not voted by Parliament.

Nassif said in a statement to the media office, received (Basneoz) a copy of it: "It is assumed by the Governor of the Central Bank to offer all special grades not voted in the House of Representatives in view of the importance of this institution, with clarification about the issue of building the Central Bank and transfer it to the implementing agency, Called for "the definition of all supervisors of the assignment of this building, because of this file involves corruption and waste of public money equivalent to half the cost of speculation."

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/482069

Iraqi Deputy: Corruption and waste of public money in the cause of the building of the Central Bank 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum