Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abdul Mahdi calls on France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul Mahdi calls on France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abdul Mahdi calls on France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abdul Mahdi calls on France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abdul Mahdi calls on France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul Mahdi calls on France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul Mahdi calls on France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul Mahdi calls on France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul Mahdi calls on France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul Mahdi calls on France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul Mahdi calls on France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul Mahdi calls on France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul Mahdi calls on France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul Mahdi calls on France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul Mahdi calls on France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul Mahdi calls on France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul Mahdi calls on France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul Mahdi calls on France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul Mahdi calls on France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abdul Mahdi calls on France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Abdul Mahdi calls on France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq

Go down

Abdul Mahdi calls on France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq Empty Abdul Mahdi calls on France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq

Post by claud39 Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:28 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/11/22/366721/

Abdul Mahdi calls on France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq

22/11/2018

Abdul Mahdi calls on France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq %D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%84-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%88%D9%81%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%A7-696x461

Information / Baghdad ...
The Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, Thursday, France to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq, stressing the current government's intention to be a government services and economic development after years of war.
"The Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, received today a delegation of the Foreign Relations Committee of the French National Council, headed by the Chairman of the Commission, Marbel de Sarnez," a statement by the Information Office of Abdel Mehdi said.
"During the meeting, they discussed enhancing bilateral cooperation between the two countries, the reconstruction of Iraq, France's contribution to it, the situation in the region and the war on terror," he added.
"Iraq, with the strengthening and development of cooperation with France, has a role in the reconstruction of Iraq, as well as the strengthening of relations with countries on the basis of common interests and the sovereignty of Iraq and the independence of its decision," he said.
"The government has a tendency to be a government of services and economic development after years of war," he said, adding that "in parallel with this trend, the government will continue to track terrorist cells to eliminate them."
"Iraq is a country of peaceful coexistence and the presence of its components is a source of strength and we are working hard to preserve this diversity," he said.
For her part, the head of the Foreign Relations Committee of the National Council Marbella de Sarnez stressed the desire of her country to strengthen relations with Iraq and its aspiration to promote development, stability and success, and the continued support of her country to Iraq in all areas. "
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum