Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
wsomn - WSOMN - Week in Review!  11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
wsomn - WSOMN - Week in Review!  11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
wsomn - WSOMN - Week in Review!  11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
wsomn - WSOMN - Week in Review!  11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
wsomn - WSOMN - Week in Review!  11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
wsomn - WSOMN - Week in Review!  11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
wsomn - WSOMN - Week in Review!  11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
wsomn - WSOMN - Week in Review!  11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
wsomn - WSOMN - Week in Review!  11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
wsomn - WSOMN - Week in Review!  11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
wsomn - WSOMN - Week in Review!  11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
wsomn - WSOMN - Week in Review!  11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
wsomn - WSOMN - Week in Review!  11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
wsomn - WSOMN - Week in Review!  11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
wsomn - WSOMN - Week in Review!  11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
wsomn - WSOMN - Week in Review!  11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
wsomn - WSOMN - Week in Review!  11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
wsomn - WSOMN - Week in Review!  11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
wsomn - WSOMN - Week in Review!  11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
wsomn - WSOMN - Week in Review!  11/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

WSOMN - Week in Review! 11/22/18

4 posters

Go down

wsomn - WSOMN - Week in Review!  11/22/18 Empty WSOMN - Week in Review! 11/22/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:46 am

Snake
For those with an interest with banking knowledge the banks are undergoing a stress test with the USN's ~ passage of test equals liquidy ~ stay alert

Stress test means sufficient reserves to handle business without disruptions

Snake
Frank 26 along with Delta and Walkingstick pretty much confirmed the CBI has approved the release of the new rates and currencies down to the fils at a 1 to 1 ratio

Snake
Frank 26 along with Delta and Walkingstick pretty much confirmed the CBI has approved the release of the new rates and currencies down to the fils at a 1 to 1 ratio

Snake
Has gone to 1.20 to 1.20. I an expecting notice sometime in the morning

CRUSADER1973
Snake...Can't they bump the DINAR at any moment to what ever rate they want?

Snake
Yes within a matter of hours to a day or so

Snake
Plane stays ready and fully fueled. That is my indication from UK sources

CRUSADER1973
Snake...Do you ever hear any discussion RE: Dong?

Snake
Projected rates are from 3.71 to somewhere over 4.00. Have heard nothing today about any other currency

CRUSADER1973
Snake...Do you think "Contract Rates" on DINAR really exist for us?

Snake
Am expecting another call so may need to leave with very short notice. Contract rates exist yes

Misskitty05
What factors will be taken into account in awarding contract rates?

Dedar
Contract rates in other countries?

Snake
Everyone knows I trust that the USN has been sancitified and is Asset Backed as of Tuesday week. Your projects and the wealth managers meeting

'
Misskitty05
so we'll be exchanging into asset backed currency
'

Snake
India is one last obsticle to the approval and it appears they are about to be told get aboard or be left behind
'

CRUSADER1973
Snake...Have you heard any discussion RE: Exchange Instructions?
'

Snake
\Yes miss kitty and the liquidity will be an immediate dollar amount of say 15k to 20k with the balance within 24 to 48 hours
'

Dedar
They were saying it was 83 cents. Then Snake said it went to 1:1, then he said it had gone to $1.20. Now we are waiting for it to go around the $3.71-$4 something.

81Blue
Good morning WSOMN. Just to bring clarity and accuracy, Tony on TNT gave a rate of 120 dinar per 1 US dollar. That equals a rate of $ .0083333 USD or $ 8,333 USD / million dinar.

Bc
Current dinar rate is 1190 to $1 USD as per CBI.

IceQueen

Good morning all. Looking for this ride to be over. Hopefully AB or Snake have some more good news today!

Seadrift23
Good morning to all three members and one guest. This article from the​ Daily Beast sure could pass for an announcement I have been waiting f​or. Maybe, just hopeful; but I am going to share anyway. https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-fans-sink-savings-into-iraqi-dinar​-scam?ref=home

adminbill
Good morning people.

Gmancometh
Where is the Snake info?

CalCat
Snake a question. On the Artmeister call I believe it was Okie who mentioned a 2% fee would be applied to the exchange. Have you heard anything similar from the banks?

adminbill
FOR ANY AND ALL OF YOU THAT MAY HAVE SIGNED UP FOR PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD UNDER ME OR ANYONE ELSE PLEASE 1) CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR MESSAGES FROM PHP DOWNLINE BUILDER IN YOUR INBOX, SPAM, TRASH ETC. VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU RESPOND AND ACTIVATE YOUR PHP ACCOUNT. pm ME IF NEEDED. THANKS

snickers
Reasonable to assume you won't escape the ce app't without paying some kind of 'fee'. And, that 2% IRS "fee" may just be tax deductible to boot. Definitely will query my tax att'y about that one.

snickers
Wow 37 in right now. Haven't seen that many in this room in quite awhile.

Snake
Let me try to respond as I have not read all the way down

Snake
Calcat 2% is the typical fee charged when exchanging currency, this fee is negotiable especially dependent on the dollar amount and it should always be mentioned that these type fees will directly impact how much will be left with your bank. Was told of some issues that needed to be addressed but they were not a game stopper just a few hours to possibly overnight

Snake
Many group paymasters have and are being contacted but they info is greatly restricted so as to not tip anyone's hand to avoid further delays, all looks very good even with the holiday Thursday

Snake
Wish I could share more however it has been stressed not to but there is excitement in the air. When we have money in our jeans and could give a rip about another intel announcement we will have all done something

Snake
I personaly like dats that end in Y as I promised my bride I would only consume Adult Beverages on those days but I especially like those days ending in Y's that begin with an F. It could just be that signaled the end of the work week but ...

Snake
Don't spread that around cuz we must maintain a low profile. Please remember that money once in our possession and under our control is very liquid and can find a new home with very little resistance which is the hammer you will always hold on those advisers you deal with

Just4Me
Bruce's call was far from uplifting. I wish I had a recording of all the Friday happening calls. The only thing keeping me afloat now are Snakes messages. Keep it up Snake. My Husband and I are looking forward to visiting you down at the P.I.. Have a good Thanksgiving

one-d-at-a-time
Hello Adminbill...I think I know how you feel about the Zim...Are you still feeling and hearing positive on the Zim?

Dedar
If the zim was not going to be exchanged why is it that only one source is saying this but not all the others? Could this be to slow the sales of zim? It just seems very strange to me. What do you think about it?

nowisthetime
Dedar it really doesn't make any sense .... Something doesn't sound right IMO. Something doesn't seem right about the Zim info IMO

Dedar
I would be interested to find out what CHLOE and Snake have heard about the zim of whether it will be included in our exchanges.

michw628
Interesting that one of Tony's sources said We Wouldn't be edxchanging ZIM yet he gave out a rate for ZIM today.....something doesn't Smell right

one-d-at-a-time
Thanks AB...Do you agree with Humanitarian Projects? If so would giving to my church Humanitarian Fund qualify do you feel?

EMON
From what i understand they said the Kuwaiti dinar wasn't going to revalue either the the next day it did

Nana2you
The Zim did not get in the basket soon enough to make it Rv so from my guy who has been in this since 1991 the Zim will not go.

adminbill
I must respectfully submit that your guy is wrong Nana2you. The Zim is not in the basket because the Zim is not currency. Currencies are in the basket. Bonds are not.

EMON
Touche admin guess that's why there is a rate for the bond. At the time of exchange i will take everything with me

Dedar
Thank you AdminBill. I am really interested in the conversation about the zim and differing opinions. It helps us understand what is going on.

Nana2you
You are right the Zim will not go

Dedar
So it is only the bonds that will go.

Nana2you
the zim will not go not sure if it will ever go

Dedar
Nana are you also referring to the bonds 2008 AA Trillion series?

Nana2you
we will exchange dinar

Dedar
What about dong?

Nana2you
it is my understanding from my person that wrote the NDA and has helped since 1991 and Tony refers to as the Committee person we will only exchange dinar, but we will see

Nana2you
Admin Bill why did you say no RV??

one-d-at-a-time
Nana respectfully the Committee person may be a misinformation plant...their have been many over the years. (crazy at the end) Many claim to be on this committee...

GKEL
Good evening everyone and I 6 currencies. After about a year, I got a little scared and bought others

intheshadows
Since the committee showed up on the tnt call the Zim has changed course 3 times with today’s call. Tony said the committee was not hooked up with the treasury so who are they?? Tnt call said while on the call the Zim would not go ( committee person sent a text) yet Tony also said a vp of his bank connection gave him the rates today.. Something weird with it all

Nana2you
Believe me the committee person is not a plant

GKEL
Personally, it sounds like government double talk

Nana2you
yes I heard the zim rate was at the bank but like I said we will see

Dedar
Alot of smoke and mirrors going on.

intheshadows
My biggest question is if this a global reset and Zim has been in all the negotiations for the reset how do they pullout at the end

Sunnysplace
ALL I CAN REALLY REMEMBER IS THAT THEY SAID MUCH CONFUSION WILL HAPPEN JUST BEFORE OUR RV HAPPENS...

snickers
So, WTH is this "committee"? And who brought it up in the 1st place.

intheshadows
Nana2you can you say who the committee is tied to? If not the treasury then what / who

Sunnysplace
SO, REALLY GUYS, CHIN UP, ENJOY YOUR BEAUTIFUL DAY TOMORROW, AND LETS SEE WHAT THIS WEEKEND BRINGS US...

REALLY, YOU ALL KNOW THE ZIM IS A BOND............IT WILL BE SEPERATE.

Bc
If the Zim was a bond it would be worth its face value plus interest. These details would have been published at the time the ‘bonds’ were sold

Sunnysplace
YES, TRULY, THINGS HAVE NEVER BEEN BETTER THAN RIGHT NOW, CELEBRATE YOUR LOVELY DAY, HUHHH...DONT FORGET MY LITTLE BIT OF TURKEY.....ILL HAVE MY PLATE, KNIFE AND FORK READY....

snickers
Keep it simple. Don't believe anything the gurus say right now. At the 800# or however you are contacted, just say you have zim and follow any directions at that time. Anything before that time is just %(&^#*&^%($%#&. Imo of course.

OnceWasLost
RELAX everyone will be able to redeem and exchange every viable instrument you possess...AND we in this room and the other rooms (the lions share of us) STILL 'know nothing'! ..every viable instrument you possess...THAT IS EXCHCHANGEABLE AND REDEEMABLE!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

wsomn - WSOMN - Week in Review!  11/22/18 Empty Re: WSOMN - Week in Review! 11/22/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:42 am

adminbill wrote:CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR MESSAGES FROM PHP DOWNLINE BUILDER IN YOUR INBOX, SPAM, TRASH ETC.

Yep, adminbill's latest MLM venture. If email auto-sorting can recognize a worthless spam/scam, why can't Bill and his groupies?

scratch

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

wsomn - WSOMN - Week in Review!  11/22/18 Empty Re: WSOMN - Week in Review! 11/22/18

Post by MidnightRider Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:41 pm

Sunnysplace
ALL I CAN REALLY REMEMBER IS THAT THEY SAID MUCH CONFUSION WILL HAPPEN JUST BEFORE OUR RV HAPPENS...

This explains the stupidity and gullibility of most mods.  They lap up everything their master feeds them while trying to keep the ......... out of their nostrils.  This imbecile has been a mod for how long and this is all she can remember.  LOL
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:20 pm

I see Admin Bill is still using his forum for money schemes.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum