Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The transfer of real estate surrounding Baghdad airport to an American company to spread an industrial residential city I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The transfer of real estate surrounding Baghdad airport to an American company to spread an industrial residential city I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The transfer of real estate surrounding Baghdad airport to an American company to spread an industrial residential city I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The transfer of real estate surrounding Baghdad airport to an American company to spread an industrial residential city I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The transfer of real estate surrounding Baghdad airport to an American company to spread an industrial residential city I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The transfer of real estate surrounding Baghdad airport to an American company to spread an industrial residential city I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The transfer of real estate surrounding Baghdad airport to an American company to spread an industrial residential city I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The transfer of real estate surrounding Baghdad airport to an American company to spread an industrial residential city I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The transfer of real estate surrounding Baghdad airport to an American company to spread an industrial residential city I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The transfer of real estate surrounding Baghdad airport to an American company to spread an industrial residential city I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The transfer of real estate surrounding Baghdad airport to an American company to spread an industrial residential city I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The transfer of real estate surrounding Baghdad airport to an American company to spread an industrial residential city I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The transfer of real estate surrounding Baghdad airport to an American company to spread an industrial residential city I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The transfer of real estate surrounding Baghdad airport to an American company to spread an industrial residential city I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The transfer of real estate surrounding Baghdad airport to an American company to spread an industrial residential city I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The transfer of real estate surrounding Baghdad airport to an American company to spread an industrial residential city I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The transfer of real estate surrounding Baghdad airport to an American company to spread an industrial residential city I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The transfer of real estate surrounding Baghdad airport to an American company to spread an industrial residential city I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The transfer of real estate surrounding Baghdad airport to an American company to spread an industrial residential city I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The transfer of real estate surrounding Baghdad airport to an American company to spread an industrial residential city I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The transfer of real estate surrounding Baghdad airport to an American company to spread an industrial residential city

Go down

The transfer of real estate surrounding Baghdad airport to an American company to spread an industrial residential city Empty The transfer of real estate surrounding Baghdad airport to an American company to spread an industrial residential city

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:07 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14437

The transfer of real estate surrounding Baghdad airport to an American company to spread an industrial residential city

21/11/2018

The transfer of real estate surrounding Baghdad airport to an American company to spread an industrial residential city 11318

Economy News Baghdad

The Department of Real Estate State, the transfer of some of the land surrounding Baghdad International Airport to a US company to establish an integrated residential city, and announced the delivery of a number of palaces in the region for the company to implement the establishment of the American University confirmed that its work includes property belonging to the Ministry of Finance exclusively.
The director of the Department of the Ministry of Finance Ahmed al-Rubaie said in a press statement quoted by the newspaper "morning" and briefed by "Economy News", the Department "recently received a letter from the National Investment Authority after the approval of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, provides for the allocation of some land surrounding the Baghdad International Airport, To one of the American companies that will establish a residential residential entertainment industrial integrated. "
He added that "the Department has already handed over initially, a number of palaces in the area surrounding Baghdad airport to a company to establish the American University, and now the stage of signing the final contract to start construction."
Al-Rubaie confirmed that the department "is an executive body that implements what is issued by the Council of Ministers, and its work is based on the Sale and Rent of State Property Law No. 21 of 2013, amended and its work is limited to state real estate and belongs to the Ministry of Finance exclusively." "He said.
He pointed out that "the amounts due on the property are obtained in accordance with the law of collection of government debts, and the department in the event of non-payment, the issuance of an ultimatum is valid for 10 days and after and in the absence of payment, a decision to seize his movable and immovable property of the beneficiary in case not paid to the state.
"Any official or citizen, if he is a real estate agent, has the right to pay the equivalent of work, and if he fails, the government debt collection law applies to him," he said.
He confirmed that his department would evacuate commercial real estate and agricultural abuses and would evacuate residential properties that were overrun by officials.
Al-Rubaie said that "some claim that his department sell low-priced properties to some quarters, which is inaccurate, because it is not competent to sell state property," noting that his department "and two years ago did not sell any state property, as a result of the issuance of decisions and laws to stop sales Which is the most important of which is Resolution No. 72 concerning the confiscation and seizure of funds of the arrested regime. "
He stressed that "the Department and the Ministry of Finance look sympathetically for some cases, including real estate in the area of ​​Sadria, as it accepted the requests for installment payments to pay the occupants and receipt of parts of the amounts from them, and is in the process of signing fixed contracts with them.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum