Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Has this intel been proven correct? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Has this intel been proven correct? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Has this intel been proven correct? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Has this intel been proven correct? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Has this intel been proven correct? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Has this intel been proven correct? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Has this intel been proven correct? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Has this intel been proven correct? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Has this intel been proven correct? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Has this intel been proven correct? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Has this intel been proven correct? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Has this intel been proven correct? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Has this intel been proven correct? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Has this intel been proven correct? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Has this intel been proven correct? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Has this intel been proven correct? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Has this intel been proven correct? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Has this intel been proven correct? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Has this intel been proven correct? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Has this intel been proven correct? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Has this intel been proven correct?

+7
CharlieBoi
outback7
openmind
Nav
rfguy
1alaskan
Keys
11 posters

Go down

Has this intel been proven correct? Empty Has this intel been proven correct?

Post by Keys Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:39 pm

Does anyone know if this is true?  Or has it been disproven?  Thank you in advance.

10/1/11

[huckneworleans] drizz [10:54:07 AM] AndieZ: (h) (*) 5:37 AM [jonnywg] Erbil was announced.....rv announced in Iraq.......IMF given the rate,,,,,,rate sent to USA and world banks.......I have people looking at the actual screens as they try to process this next step...THIS IS FACT PERIOD AND NO ONE will talk negative re this RV.....it is happening (*)

7:21 AM [jonnywg] sandie Erbil passed in parliament read 3x maliki approved rv announced in iraq rate to imf (unknown) imf to banks .......now being implemented [sandie] jonnywg so the RV has been verified???? [jonnywg] sandie announced in iraq
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Has this intel been proven correct? Empty Re: Has this intel been proven correct?

Post by 1alaskan Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:55 pm

no

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Has this intel been proven correct? Empty How can anything be accurate?

Post by rfguy Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:11 pm

Still no agreement between Erbil and Baghdad
01/10/2011 14:28

Erbil, Oct. 1 (AKnews) - In the ongoing dispute between the Kurdistan Region Government (KRG and the federal government, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki supposedly gave his approval for all Kurdish demands, except one to finance the Kurdish Army, or Peshmarga, as part of the federal defense budget, according to Aref Tayfur, second deputy speaker of parliament and member of the Kurdish Blocs Coalition.

As of October 1st there is still no agreement. I do not buy this is smoke or this has already been done.

rfguy

Back to top Go down

Has this intel been proven correct? Empty Re: Has this intel been proven correct?

Post by Keys Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:24 pm

rfguy wrote:Still no agreement between Erbil and Baghdad

Erbil, Oct. 1 (AKnews) - In the ongoing dispute between the Kurdistan Region Government (KRG and the federal government, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki supposedly gave his approval for all Kurdish demands, except one to finance the Kurdish Army, or Peshmarga, as part of the federal defense budget, according to Aref Tayfur, second deputy speaker of parliament and member of the Kurdish Blocs Coalition.

As of October 1st there is still no agreement. I do not buy this is smoke or this has already been done.

Thank you so much.

These people always sound so sure, but it seems that none of them know what they're talking about.
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nav Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:44 pm

OkieFan

"Erbil was announced" - What does that mean? Yes, the Erbil Agreement was signed months ago, but it has to be implemented....

"rv announced in Iraq" - If the RV were announced, the rate would have changed on the CBI Website...

"IMF given the rate,,,,,,rate sent to USA and world banks.......I have people looking at the actual screens as they try to process this next step...THIS IS FACT PERIOD AND NO ONE will talk negative re this RV..... it is happening (*)" I love when people say this is fact, but then supply no proof....

Nav

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:09 pm

Nav wrote:OkieFan

"Erbil was announced" - What does that mean? Yes, the Erbil Agreement was signed months ago, but it has to be implemented....

"rv announced in Iraq" - If the RV were announced, the rate would have changed on the CBI Website...

"IMF given the rate,,,,,,rate sent to USA and world banks.......I have people looking at the actual screens as they try to process this next step...THIS IS FACT PERIOD AND NO ONE will talk negative re this RV..... it is happening (*)" I love when people say this is fact, but then supply no proof....

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nav Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:27 pm

openmind

You have appeared to respond to my post, but you did not include any comment.... so what's up with that?

Nav

Back to top Go down

Post by outback7 Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

OkieFan wrote:Does anyone know if this is true? Or has it been disproven? Thank you in advance.

10/1/11

[huckneworleans] drizz [10:54:07 AM] AndieZ: (h) (*) 5:37 AM [jonnywg] Erbil was announced.....rv announced in Iraq.......IMF given the rate,,,,,,rate sent to USA and world banks.......I have people looking at the actual screens as they try to process this next step...THIS IS FACT PERIOD AND NO ONE will talk negative re this RV.....it is happening (*)

7:21 AM [jonnywg] sandie Erbil passed in parliament read 3x maliki approved rv announced in iraq rate to imf (unknown) imf to banks .......now being implemented [sandie] jonnywg so the RV has been verified???? [jonnywg] sandie announced in iraq

I am sorry no facts to back this up. Should be just treated as rumor...

outback7
outback7

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBoi Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:15 pm

No Cash in, No RV....Thus all these Guru's are false

CharlieBoi

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnydinaro Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:26 pm

========================================================

We should all do our own homework and then we will not have to wonder if something is correct or not.

Peace,

Eagle Has Landed

johnnydinaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:36 pm

johnnydinaro wrote:========================================================

We should all do our own homework and then we will not have to wonder if something is correct or not.

Peace,

Eagle Has Landed

EHL,

I try to do as much homework as I can, without having any contacts myself.........but when a MOD or a Guru "swears up and down" (figuratively speaking) that something took place I tend to hope they know, more than I, what's going on.

Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxieGirl Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:39 pm

Has Okie been on in the last 3 days? We miss him

RoxieGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnydinaro Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:45 pm

===================================================

This is the most accurate intel I could find. Hope it helps.

Has this intel been proven correct? Cartoon1

Peace,

Eagle Has Landed.

===================================================

johnnydinaro

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbysac Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:52 pm

I WOULD RATHER HEAR THE WORDS ,--I DONT KNOW ---I WOULD RESPECT THAT ,I DONT LIKE BS STORIES ,

bobbysac
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:55 pm

bobbysac wrote: I WOULD RATHER HEAR THE WORDS ,--I DONT KNOW ---I WOULD RESPECT THAT ,I DONT LIKE BS STORIES ,

AGREED!
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by trpschick Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:19 pm

rfguy wrote:Still no agreement between Erbil and Baghdad

I brought up that very same point in chat and was jumped on as they informed me that AKNews was nothing but lies!!!! So, as they so eloquently put it...the news media lie to you constantly and then so nicely (being sarcastic of course) asked me why I would believe anything that I see on the news or in any newspaper. Well, I think that I would tend to believe a newspaper or news from a neutral source rather that from some "stranger" who says they have sources on the internet. Geez, come on people, get a darn grip!

trpschick

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:26 pm

Nav wrote:openmind

You have appeared to respond to my post, but you did not include any comment.... so what's up with that?

I AGREED WITH WHAT YOU WROTE, JUST MADE IT EASIER FOR OTHERS TO READ.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum