Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "The World is Watching" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "The World is Watching" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "The World is Watching" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/18/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "The World is Watching" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "The World is Watching" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "The World is Watching" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "The World is Watching" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "The World is Watching" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "The World is Watching" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "The World is Watching" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "The World is Watching" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "The World is Watching" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "The World is Watching" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "The World is Watching" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "The World is Watching" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "The World is Watching" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "The World is Watching" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "The World is Watching" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "The World is Watching" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "The World is Watching" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"The World is Watching" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/18/18

Go down

"The World is Watching" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/18/18 Empty "The World is Watching" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/18/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:35 am

KTFA

Don961 » November 18th, 2018

The Stock Market Announces The Launch Of National Bond Trading

IRAQ NEWSSECURITIES

In 2018-11-14

Baghdad - conscious

The Iraqi market for securities, announced on Wednesday, the launch of the circulation of national bonds issued by the Central Bank of Iraq category five million dinars.

In a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), the executive director of the market, Taha Ahmed Abdul Salam, said that "the deposit of the second national bonds issued by the Central Bank of Iraq in April 2017 of five million dinars, due in April 2019 have been achieved and will be traded Within the market ".

"The bonds will be launched on November 18 this year, for the first time in the Iraqi market for securities," he said link

Samson » November 18th, 2018

Kurdistan government disrupts official working hours next Tuesday

2018/11/18 14:01

Announced the Kurdistan Regional Government, to disrupt the official hours of all departments and institutions next Tuesday on the occasion of the anniversary of the birth of the Prophet.

"It was decided to disrupt the official working hours on Tuesday, November 20, 2018, on the occasion of the anniversary of the birth of the Prophet, congratulating the Muslims in the region, Iraq and the world by the way," Sven Dzai, spokesman for the provincial government, said in a press release.

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced in turn on Saturday, the disruption of official working on Tuesday to mark the anniversary of the birth of the Prophet. LINK

Don961 » November 18th, 2018

Economic sources reveal: electronic armies lead a campaign funded against the Central Bank after the dollar speculators swept him .... !!

Economy , 2018/11/14 16:33

BAGHDAD, Iraq -

Informed economic sources have revealed that electronic armies are leading a campaign financed against the central bank after being driven away by dollar speculators and punishing some banks and banking companies.

The source added that some of the affected speculators in the dollar are leading a campaign funded by the frenzied against the Central Bank after taking new measures that would maintain the exchange rate of the dollar and high interest and not allow others to manipulate and speculation in the exchange rate. It seems that the infection of electronic armies has moved from the political to the economic as well, and that these electronic armies have become working for those who pay for them.

The sources praised the recent steps and measures taken by the Central Bank, which put obstacles and barriers in front of all those who want to manipulate the dollar exchange rate, which is a major step for the recovery and stability of the Iraqi economy, and to maintain the stability of the Iraqi citizen. link

Deputy reveals a meeting between Trump and Abdul Mahdi to exclude Iraq from sanctions against Iran

17th November, 2018

The deputy of the National Wisdom Movement Jassim Mohan on Saturday announced a meeting between Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and US President Donald Trump to discuss Iraq's exclusion from economic sanctions against Iran.

Mohan said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that Abdul-Mahdi will carry out a number of international visits, including France and America, in the coming days after completing the completion of the remaining ministerial cabin. He added that "these visits will discuss the exclusion of Iraq from the economic sanctions imposed against Tehran".

He added that "Abdul-Mahdi will meet Trump during his tour to discuss the exclusion of the country from economic sanctions and non-entry as a party to international disputes," noting that "Iraq's commitment to sanctions will expose its economy to significant risks adversely affect foreign trade, as well as affected trade exchange with Tehran estimated at more than 16 Billion dollars a year. "

The newspaper "Okaz" Saudi Arabia has revealed, last week, the notification of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, the US ambassador in Iraq that Baghdad can not be dispensed with Iranian gas and electricity. LINK

GodsServant » November 18th, 2018

RI YOUR CURRENCY and Trump pls do not allow a work around. The World is Watching.

When will Iraq turn off its "bad" and "bad" debts ?

17th November, 2018

The economic expert in the name of Antoine, Saturday, that the volume of debt ranked on Iraq needs to be reviewed by the current government to extinguish it completely without affecting the general economy of citizens, while revealing the size of the debt "tough" and "unpleasant".

"The Gulf states imposed on Iraq at the time of the former regime debts are incomplete documents estimated at 40 billion dollars and called bad debts," said Antoine, "pointing out that "the debt owed to Iraq from the International Monetary Fund estimated at 70 billion dollars, As well as $ 40 billion in domestic debt. "

He added that "the current government is obliged to fight corruption causing the rise of the debt ceiling and activate the role of production for the purpose of payment of funds and the heart of Iraq." He added that "the elimination of these debts need to restructure government institutions and transform them into productive sector such as agriculture and industry.

He pointed out that "the Iraqi government is expected to pay during the one year ten billion dollars to extinguish debt after being reprogrammed with the International Monetary Fund without exposure to its economy risk or contraction," adding that "the 10 billion will be paid only to repay the debt without the stern imposed by the Gulf States."

The MP for the coalition of victory Ali al-Sunaid was likely, earlier, go to the surplus from the budget of 2019 towards the launch of grades for graduates and the ages of cities liberated from the call of the terrorist and the payment of external debt. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum