Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Why mix papers? The central bank is targeted I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Why mix papers? The central bank is targeted I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Why mix papers? The central bank is targeted I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Why mix papers? The central bank is targeted I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Why mix papers? The central bank is targeted I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Why mix papers? The central bank is targeted I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Why mix papers? The central bank is targeted I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Why mix papers? The central bank is targeted I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Why mix papers? The central bank is targeted I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Why mix papers? The central bank is targeted I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Why mix papers? The central bank is targeted I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Why mix papers? The central bank is targeted I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Why mix papers? The central bank is targeted I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Why mix papers? The central bank is targeted I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Why mix papers? The central bank is targeted I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Why mix papers? The central bank is targeted I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Why mix papers? The central bank is targeted I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Why mix papers? The central bank is targeted I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Why mix papers? The central bank is targeted I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Why mix papers? The central bank is targeted I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Why mix papers? The central bank is targeted

Go down

Why mix papers? The central bank is targeted Empty Why mix papers? The central bank is targeted

Post by claud39 Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:55 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14411

Why mix papers? The central bank is targeted

19/11/2018

Why mix papers? The central bank is targeted 11284

At the time that our people are looking to complete the cabinet cabin for Prime Minister Dr. Adel Abdul Mahdi for the purpose of direct government to implement its government program, which outlines the road map to provide services and meet the basic needs of the people and the elimination of financial and administrative corruption, making the accused corruption and those well known by the people who stole the money of Iraq To raise a whirlwind sinking seven billion dinars in 2013 in the safe of the Rafidain Bank has been mixing the papers and directed charges to the Central Bank and try to undermine his administration and his portfolio on the real estate and they are not responsible for the sinking of the money.
The reason is to turn the attention away from corruption and real spoilers and draw attention to the central bank, which has achieved great achievements at the local and international level, which explained by the governor in detail last week when he was hosted in the House of Representatives.
The other objective is to privatize the subject and to divide the administrations that have played a distinguished role in supporting the national economy and protecting the economic and banking system from the collapse of the circumstances under which Iraq is going to face the economic and security shocks and the construction of international financial and banking relations and the transition of financial and monetary works from the 20th century to the one century Twenty.
In order to minimize the rights of state cadres responsible for the management of monetary policy applications and who have achieved qualitative achievements locally and internationally, we include below the administrative, technical and technical developments carried out by the Central Bank in the Iraqi banking sector under the responsibility of the current administration of the Central Bank of Iraq.
According to the following:
Developments in the Iraqi Banking Sector (2015-2018)
I. Commitment and action in accordance with the regulations issued by the Central Bank of Iraq regarding the combating of money laundering and terrorism financing derived from FATF recommendations and in light of the principles derived from the Anti-Money Laundering Law No. 39 of 2015.
II - Compliance with regulatory instructions that have been developed by theCentral Bank in collaboration with MiTAC Center of the International Fund and make them live up to international standards and the requirements of the Basel - III .
Third: The transition in the preparation of final and interim statements to international standards ( IFRS ), which ensures transparency of data and dealing with it by all parties responsible for financial reporting.
Fourth: To encourage and stimulate the processes of financial inclusion and the attempt to increase its proportion in Iraq through the adoption of the project to settle salaries is a step to reduce the use of cash and the direction of growth of the non-monetary society.
V. Work on the implementation of the plans of the Central Bank to revitalize the economic cycle and achieve economic stability and increase bank financing granted to small and medium enterprises.
Sixth: The use of all methods and procedures required to be approved to verify the sources of funds of applicants for the purchase of foreign currency for the purpose of preserving the foreign currency from the detrimental behavior of the national economy.
7. Take the necessary measures to adopt the risk criteria and adopt a precautionary policy to contribute to the perception of risks and then to take appropriate measures to address any risk.
Eighth: Adoption of the unified banking number ( IBAN ) which contributes to improving the level of banking services and clearing services and settling payments locally and internationally.
IX Establishment of a deposit guarantee company to maintain the insurance of customers' deposits in circumstances that expose banks to financial collapses, which is a state of reassurance among customers to go to deal with the banking system.
X. Commitment and action In accordance with the policies and procedures of the Governance Guide, which provides for transparency, disclosure and separation of management from ownership.
* Economic and banking consultant
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum