Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Siron proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Siron proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Siron proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Siron proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Siron proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Siron proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Siron proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Siron proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Siron proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Siron proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Siron proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Siron proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Siron proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Siron proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Siron proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Siron proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Siron proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Siron proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Siron proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Siron proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Siron proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians

Go down

Siron proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians Empty Siron proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians

Post by claud39 Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:05 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14402

Siron proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians

18/11/2018

Siron proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians 11270

Economy News _ Baghdad

The bloc "Alsaron" proposal for cancellation instead of the rent of deputies, after the controversy announced the Presidency of the Parliament to allocate 3 million Iraqi dinars per month, each deputy, rent housing in Baghdad.
The MP for the parliamentary bloc Nabil Nabil terminal in a press conference held in the House of Representatives with the participation of members of the bloc and attended by "Economy News", "We propose to cancel the rent instead of deputies and ministers and find a decent housing for the provincial deputies."
He stressed that the allocation of housing units for members of the House of Representatives for the current legislative session of the provinces, and remain State ownership and prevent the sale and extension of concern outside the official description of the parliamentary.
He added that "the alliance is determined to reduce the allocations."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum