Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars

Go down

Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars Empty Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars

Post by claud39 Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:17 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=20425

[size=36]Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars[/size]

17/11/2018

Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars 917112018_af067208-0ab7-479f-ab8d-240f0c4b19db

BAGHDAD - 
Iranian President, Hassan Rowhani, Saturday, details of talks with Iraqi President Barham Saleh, pointing to discuss five economic issues. 
"Iranian-Iraqi relations are important for us for mutual interests," Rowhani told a joint news conference with Saleh, which was followed by Mawazin News. 
"The officials in Iraq and Iran have historical ties and joint security cooperation," he said. "We discussed issues of mutual concern with the Iraqi president and stressed the continuation of political and economic relations." 
"We discussed the issues related to cooperation in the field of electricity, gas, oil products and oil exploration, in addition to discussing the project linking the railway between Shalamjah and Basra and in the near future will be implemented."
He stressed that "the process of Cree Shatt al-Arab is important for both sides and it enables us to provide more reconstruction," pointing out that "the issue of the environment is of great importance between Iraq and Iran and need greater bilateral cooperation." 
"There is an Iranian-Iraqi agreement on the establishment of free trade zones and joint industries, and we hope that they will be pursued as soon as possible," he said. 
The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, arrived this morning in the Iranian capital Tehran on an official visit
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars Empty Re: Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars

Post by claud39 Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:29 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=20390

[size=36]President of the Republic arrives in Tehran[/size]

17/11/2018

Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars 717112018_deaeb643-0c60-42b0-9a32-564716d1ebf7

BAGHDAD - 
The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, arrived Saturday in the Iranian capital Tehran on an official visit. 
The Presidency of the Republic in a statement received / Mawazin News / a copy, "The President of the Republic Barham Salih arrived this morning, to Tehran on an official visit to the Islamic Republic of Iran." 
"The president was received by the President of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Hassan Rowhani. The ceremony was attended by the national anthems of the Republic of Iraq and the Islamic Republic of Iran. 
"During his visit, the president will meet Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei and hold talks with the Iranian President Hassan Rowhani, as well as a number of Iranian leaders and officials," the statement said.
He added that "the visit and meetings will include dialogues and understanding in the joint files between the two neighboring countries, so as to strengthen the established relations between them, as well as issues of the region." 
"It is also hoped that the President of the Republic will continue his schedule of visits to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the framework of working to develop relations with all neighboring countries and strengthen constructive dialogue for the benefit of joint action and stability and progress of the region." 
He pointed out that "the delegation accompanying the President of the Republic in his visit to Iran includes Foreign Ministers Mohammed al-Hakim, Industry Saleh al-Jubouri, and representatives of the ministries of oil and electricity Falah al-Amiri, Khalid Attia, in addition to the governor of Basra As'ad al-Eidani, a number of advisers and experts."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars Empty Re: Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars

Post by claud39 Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:03 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/11/17/364969/

Rohani is looking to raise trade exchange to 20 billion dollars and link Basra and Shalamjah Sakkia

17/11/2018

Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars %D8%B1%D9%88%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..
Iranian President Hassan Rowhani on Saturday confirmed the possibility of lifting trade exchange between Iraq and Iran to 20 billion dollars, while pointing to the importance of rail links between Shalamjah and Basra.
"The volume of trade exchange between Iraq and Iran reached 12 billion dollars," Rowhani said in a joint press conference with President Barham Salih. "It is possible to raise the level of exchange to 20 billion dollars."
Saleh pointed out that "the rail link between Shalamjah and Basra for goods and passengers during the period of visits million", stressing at the same time "the importance of the establishment of industrial zones between the two countries."
The Iranian president expressed hope that "the end of foreign intervention in the countries of the region and the end of the unjust war against Yemen." Ending / 25
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:05 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/11/17/365135/

Saleh discusses with Zarif in Tehran the development of the highway between Mehran and Najaf
17/11/2018

Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars %D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD-%D9%88%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-696x409

Information / Baghdad ..
President of the Republic Barham Salih discussed on Saturday with Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif in Tehran the development of the highway between Mehran and Najaf and facilitate visa procedures for businessmen between the two countries.
"President Barham Saleh received at his residence in the Iranian capital Tehran, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Jawad Zarif," a presidential statement received.
The statement added that "the meeting discussed ways to facilitate visa procedures for businessmen between the two countries and the development of the highway between Mehran and Najaf to facilitate the travel of visitors to the holy shrines and to facilitate the transfer of trade exchange between the two countries," noting that "the meeting was attended by the Iraqi side, , Industry and metals Saleh al-Jubouri, in addition to a number of advisers and experts on both sides.
Saleh, according to the statement on the "depth of relations between Iraq and the Islamic Republic of Iran," expressing his hope to "raise the level of cooperation between the two neighboring countries in all fields."
Saleh called for the formation of joint committees to discuss the outstanding issues between the two countries on water and borders
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:07 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/11/17/365117/

Foreign Minister discusses with his Iranian counterpart in Tehran the file of the Iraqi community and water between the two countries

17/11/2018

Rohani: We discussed with Saleh 5 economic issues .. The volume of exchange between the two countries reached 12 billion dollars %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-696x435

Information / Baghdad ...
Iraqi Foreign Minister Mohammad Ali al-Hakim discussed Saturday with his Iranian counterpart Mohammad Jawad Zarif Mulfi the Iraqi community in Iran and water between the two countries.
The ministry said in a statement received / information /, a copy of it, said that "Foreign Minister Mohamed Ali al-Hakim in Tehran met with Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, on the sidelines of the visit of the President of the Republic Barham Saleh to the Islamic Republic of Iran."
She added that "During the meeting, paying tribute to the efforts and sacrifices made by Iraq in the fight against terrorism and the elimination of terrorist groups Daesh," noting that "the two sides discussed the work to strengthen the relationship between the two countries ties at all levels, especially the conditions of the Iraqi community in Iran."
The statement added that "the activation of the joint coordination office on the irrigation and clean up of the Shatt al-Arab as well as the water file between the two countries and a number of files dealing with the common commercial and environmental interests of interest to the two countries and the two friendly peoples were discussed."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum