Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 11/15/18

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  11/15/18 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 11/15/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:01 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2018, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. First of all I received some information that made us look like we were a GO for today. Today is not over yet. I know. Realize this, I am not trying to keep you anything but informed and yes, encouraged, but I am not here to blow smoke or blue sky this thing. What you have to realize is my responsibility to you is to be truthful with the information as I see it, glean the truth from whatever I hear from my various sources, which are a number of sources. There are some that I feel are right on the money than others, but they all are worth receiving something to see what calibration there is, to see how much confirmation there is between sources and so on. The Intel does change like the weather. You can line it up for a specific time, and all sudden blow right thru that time frame and go into something new because something else is needed or something we didn’t know about.

Bruce: Why am I saying all of this? Because my responsibility is not to try to make this happen. I am not in charge of making this go. I cannot do that, but what I can do is put you in a position to receive it me included. I am putting myself in a position to receive this blessing. In the meantime, and yes I have said it for years many times on the Big Call, we have to continue dancing with the one who brought you. You have to continue with your Plan A and realize what I call Plan B is your Blessing that is coming. Even though it may not be tonight, we know it should be soon. I do not use the S word very often, but I do believe this is very soon. Now let’s talk about why I feel that way.

Bruce: Rates were as I mentioned on Tuesday’s call were blacked out almost like they were redacted. They were blacked out on the screens until today all the rates showed back up except for the Dong and the Dinar. Those two were still blacked out. That tells us they are still in flux. They are still changing. They are not ready to be exchanged. The other currencies are solid and they are there and that is good. That is a good sign. So the other currencies are all there. The only two that are not are the Dong and the Dinar.

Bruce: We have heard that the USTN, United States Treasury Note, some call it USN, the United States New, or the US Note. It is not the same as the US Fiat Dollar. We can call it USFD if we wanted to. A dollar which is just a piece of paper based on full credit of the United States Government. That is not too shabby because the government our economy is strong and people feel good about that, but when you have a dollar that is asset back, which we have now, that is a different animal. You think our dollar is strong now which it is, wait until the rest of the world finds out we have an asset back with gold, silver, other precious metals, oil, and so on and so on down the line. Our dollar is asset back now. When did that happen? It actually happened Tuesday afternoon at 3:15pm, this past Tuesday. What is interesting is the Chinese Yuan which was gold back first came out at 3:21am the day prior which would have been on Monday morning.

Bruce: Our dollar comes out at 3:15 EST pm and we received a soft announcement about that asset back dollar at approximately 11 o’clock in the morning yesterday, Wednesday. It must have been a soft announcement, because I haven’t seen or heard it anywhere. According to sources in the know, it did happen, and that is fine. That is good. We have heard about some time frames like 72 hours from the time that the USTN went asset back which was Tuesday. So 72 hours from Tuesday afternoon at 3:15pm. Could we see something then by that time? Quite possibly. The Redemption Centers have been put on call starting at 2pm tomorrow afternoon. It means if they are called, they need to report within 30 to 45 minutes. Many of them within 45 minutes of the phone call. They are essentially are on high alert starting tomorrow afternoon.

Bruce: We also know that the Dinar and Dong which are looking blacked out now are supposed to be up by Saturday afternoon/evening. By afternoon/evening we supposed to have those two currencies rates show. I think that is major. I think that is big. I am not a huge fan of this on the weekend, but banks do like the weekend. They like the idea of Saturday. I am just saying you can’t write off any particular day at this point. Are we going to go before Thanksgiving which is Thursday? I believe so. Yes, I do believe that is true. We have heard to be fully funded, to have money to spend for Black Friday/Thanksgiving. We supposed to have that.

Bruce: We heard some people talk about when that could happen. Some people confuse the concept of this going by Thanksgiving or not going by, but we are hearing we should have this any day now literally. Some sources are talking about a day and half which clearly puts us Saturday afternoon. Maybe that is it. Maybe it is. I can’t call it. I can’t say it is definite. It just isn’t. Just realize I cannot make this happen. I would love to. If I could make it happen I would have 8 years ago, but many of you did not get into this 8, 6, or 4 years ago. You got involved the last year or two some of you.

Bruce: We have to try to make this all inclusive as we can, but just trust the fact that I do not like the fact I have to come back and explain something or give you reasons for you to hang on. You have to make the decision for yourself to hang on, and to have faith for us because it is an exercise of faith, and continue to do which you been doing so far. If you do not have a job, get a job. If you need one, get one. There is plenty of opportunity out there, but I really believe we are very close. I really do not understand. Look, I get information that gives us a time frame. I know that the groups are supposed to be paid out basically now, but we have heard the groups were to be paid out numerous times where they are in position, the Paymaster is liquid, and the USTN have to come out first.

Bruce: I can tell you this much that we heard today that one of our major banks, I going to call it a Tier 2 Bank, was receiving the brand new USTN currency today. Today. So I have to believe if one major bank got it, then many of the banks have it. We have confirmation from one that they received our new money, the gold back United States Treasury dollars. That is a great sign. We have not heard that before. So they are there. I think that makes it like today after 5:00 what is with that? The timing is important. I think we are finding ourselves just getting closer and closer. The QFS system has been launched over the world and has been activated globally. That means it has been connected to all the major banks around, the QFS system. That is important, crucial.

Bruce: There has been so much cleanup on Aisle 3 that I have talked to you guys about for months now. I do not know if it is completely done yet, but I think they are farther along where we have most of that noise out of the way and we can get started. That is really what I am hearing in terms of the Intel a really broad spattering of information that came in, but all of it was really pointing to very close proximity. I feel good about it. I am a little disappointed not having it by the time of this call. Yes I am just like you guys, but realize this I am going to stick with this and I am for it. I am for you. I am going to be your encourager. I am going to be the one that lifts up your arms as we go forward. WE have things to do. We got projects. We are going to help people. We are going to make a difference in people’s lives. Just do me a favor and just stay in faith, take a deep breath, do what you are doing, and be relatively open to the possibility of this happening shortly.

Bruce: Thank you Everybody. Thank you Sue, Bob, and Pastor Steven, and thank you all in Big Call Universe that are listening live or listening by as a replay. Thank you all for listening and being faithful, and just continue to have faith because your redemption of Zim draws nigh. Have a beautiful night and see what happens. WE hope that we only do a celebration call at the time of this going down. Look to the websites: thebigcall.net and bigcalluniverse.com. If you are not registered yet, get registered and you will be receiving an email of our future plans and email with the toll free number if we are allowed to put it out that way. Register on bigcalluniverse.com. Thank you all for tuning in. I appreciate you. God bless you and see you soon.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum