Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Wide international preparations to participate in the summit of reconstruction and development of the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:16 pm by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Wide international preparations to participate in the summit of reconstruction and development of the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 12:51 pm by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wide international preparations to participate in the summit of reconstruction and development of the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 12:45 pm by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Wide international preparations to participate in the summit of reconstruction and development of the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 7:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wide international preparations to participate in the summit of reconstruction and development of the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 7:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Wide international preparations to participate in the summit of reconstruction and development of the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 7:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wide international preparations to participate in the summit of reconstruction and development of the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 3:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wide international preparations to participate in the summit of reconstruction and development of the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 3:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wide international preparations to participate in the summit of reconstruction and development of the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:40 pm by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wide international preparations to participate in the summit of reconstruction and development of the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:40 pm by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wide international preparations to participate in the summit of reconstruction and development of the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:34 pm by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wide international preparations to participate in the summit of reconstruction and development of the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 9:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wide international preparations to participate in the summit of reconstruction and development of the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 7:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wide international preparations to participate in the summit of reconstruction and development of the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 9:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wide international preparations to participate in the summit of reconstruction and development of the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 1:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wide international preparations to participate in the summit of reconstruction and development of the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 8:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wide international preparations to participate in the summit of reconstruction and development of the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Wide international preparations to participate in the summit of reconstruction and development of the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 4:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Wide international preparations to participate in the summit of reconstruction and development of the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 7:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Wide international preparations to participate in the summit of reconstruction and development of the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 10:03 pm by kenlej

Wide international preparations to participate in the summit of reconstruction and development of the Iraqi economy

Go down

Wide international preparations to participate in the summit of reconstruction and development of the Iraqi economy Empty Wide international preparations to participate in the summit of reconstruction and development of the Iraqi economy

Post by claud39 Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:43 am

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85/181786/%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%82%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A5%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7

Wide international preparations to participate in the summit of reconstruction and development of the Iraqi economy

Wide international preparations to participate in the summit of reconstruction and development of the Iraqi economy Doc-P-181786-636777904223619801

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 

The International Reconstruction and Development Fund (ISEF) will kick off next month in the presence of representatives of several countries and a host of international companies with different specialties and nationalities.

"Preparations for the International Summit for Investment, Reconstruction and Development of the Iraqi Economy in December will continue with a wide local and international presence," said Ahmed Al-Jader, representative of Frontier Exxing, an international organization of conferences and international exhibitions. 

He noted that this summit "is organized in cooperation between the Fund for the Restoration of liberated areas and the British company." 

"This event comes in very sensitive circumstances, which requires mobilization of efforts and potentials to promote the national economy and the reconstruction and services sector, especially after the liberation of Iraq completely from the organization of calling the terrorist and improving security conditions."

Al-Jader stressed that "this summit will provide access to employment opportunities and the best private local banks. The summit will be a conference organized on the sidelines of the Golden Opportunity Exhibition to meet with the world's top companies and investors looking to work in Iraq, as well as international organizations that seek to provide support and aid to the country." 

"The presence of the specialized international effort in Baghdad represents a real support for the reconstruction and reconstruction of the liberated areas that require great effort," said Mustafa Al-Hiti, head of the reconstruction fund for the affected areas. 

He pointed out that "the efforts of the Fund in the reconstruction of the affected areas continue through the implementation of important projects in these areas, which touch the life of the Iraqi citizen."

He pointed out that "the presence of international companies in Baghdad is evidence of the ability of participating companies and their desire to work within Iraq, and in turn we will work to provide the appropriate operational environment in cooperation with the concerned parties." He praised the role of the company organized in attracting the international effort.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum