Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
VIDEO: India welcomes US decision to allow trade with Iran, in spite of sanctions I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
VIDEO: India welcomes US decision to allow trade with Iran, in spite of sanctions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
VIDEO: India welcomes US decision to allow trade with Iran, in spite of sanctions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
VIDEO: India welcomes US decision to allow trade with Iran, in spite of sanctions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
VIDEO: India welcomes US decision to allow trade with Iran, in spite of sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
VIDEO: India welcomes US decision to allow trade with Iran, in spite of sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
VIDEO: India welcomes US decision to allow trade with Iran, in spite of sanctions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
VIDEO: India welcomes US decision to allow trade with Iran, in spite of sanctions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
VIDEO: India welcomes US decision to allow trade with Iran, in spite of sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
VIDEO: India welcomes US decision to allow trade with Iran, in spite of sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
VIDEO: India welcomes US decision to allow trade with Iran, in spite of sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
VIDEO: India welcomes US decision to allow trade with Iran, in spite of sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
VIDEO: India welcomes US decision to allow trade with Iran, in spite of sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
VIDEO: India welcomes US decision to allow trade with Iran, in spite of sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
VIDEO: India welcomes US decision to allow trade with Iran, in spite of sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
VIDEO: India welcomes US decision to allow trade with Iran, in spite of sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
VIDEO: India welcomes US decision to allow trade with Iran, in spite of sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
VIDEO: India welcomes US decision to allow trade with Iran, in spite of sanctions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
VIDEO: India welcomes US decision to allow trade with Iran, in spite of sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
VIDEO: India welcomes US decision to allow trade with Iran, in spite of sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

VIDEO: India welcomes US decision to allow trade with Iran, in spite of sanctions

Go down

VIDEO: India welcomes US decision to allow trade with Iran, in spite of sanctions Empty VIDEO: India welcomes US decision to allow trade with Iran, in spite of sanctions

Post by GirlBye Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:50 pm

India has welcomed the US decision to allow it to continue to import Iranian crude oil and develop an Iranian port for trade with Afghanistan despite re-imposition of sanctions on Iran.

India's External Affairs Ministry spokesman Raveesh Kumar said on Friday that India was a major importer of crude oil from Iran and it was very important for its energy security requirement.
He, however, declined to give details about the quantum of oil which India will continue to import from Iran.

During April-June quarter this year, India bought 5.67 million tons of oil from Iran, pushing Saudi Arabia to a third position.
This was India's first reaction after Washington granted waivers to eight countries, bowing to concerns that a complete end to Iran's exports would cause economic disruptions.

Kumar also confirmed that India's prime minister Narendra Modi will attend the swearing in ceremony of the new president of the Maldives next week to reset ties which suffered during the rule of outgoing President Yameen Abdul Gayoom.

Kumar said Modi has accepted an invitation from president-elect Ibrahim Mohamed Solih to attend the ceremony on Nov. 17.
India considered Gayoom to be pro-China as he signed a series of infrastructure projects with China.

Gayoom lost the presidential election to Solih in October.
Kumar said on Friday that India was looking forward to closely working with the Maldives in deepening partnership between the neighboring countries.

The Maldives remained the only neighbouring country which Modi didn't visit after becoming India's prime minister in 2014.
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum