Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat  11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat  11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat  11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat  11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat  11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat  11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat  11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat  11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat  11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat  11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat  11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat  11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat  11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat  11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat  11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat  11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat  11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat  11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat  11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat  11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat 11/14/18

Go down

Mountain Goat  11/14/18 Empty Mountain Goat 11/14/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:36 am

November 14, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

WHEN THE CBI TALKS- I LISTEN

12/11/2018 BAGHDAD –

The governor of the Central Bank Ali al-Alak, on Monday, met with the House of Representatives.

The correspondent of "Al-Ghad Press", that the governor of the Central Bank Ali Al-Alq arrived, just before, to the House of Representatives.

He added that this came to discuss the SITUATION OF THE CENTRAL BANK AND THE IRAQI DINAR during today's session.

The Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party and the MP for the alliance of Raed Fahmi said on Monday that the parliamentary session today will host the governor of the Central Bank after the process of signing the new currency, which led to the escalation of questions about whether the paragraph is legal and what the reasons for the development of the signature.

A parliamentary source said Monday that the House of Representatives will discuss with the Governor of the Central Bank three paragraphs.

The source said, for / Mawazin News /, “The House of Representatives will discuss with the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the three items.”

1.the building of the Central Bank and put the name of the governor on the currency and currency auction.”

2.concerns the subject of the Central Bank and the presence of his governor and members of the Board of Directors and Director of the Iraqi Bank for Trade.

3. the Governor of the Bank Ali al-Alaq during the meeting, that “the public attributes of Iraq lacks support for Iraqi industries.”

The House of Representatives held its thirteenth session under the chairmanship of its President, Mohamed Halboussi

More news….

NEXT TUESDAY SESSION TO COMPLETE THE GOVERNMENT

Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, on Tuesday, that the completion of the delivery of the cabinet cabin in the coming days, while referring to the travel of a committee for the formulation of oil in the Kurdistan region.

"It was necessary TO FORM THE GOVERNMENT BEFORE THE END OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL TERM and the government is strong and hear all the assessments and observations about any minister and we work on a compromise and an agreement to complete the squad in the coming days," Abdul Mahdi told a weekly conference attended by Mawazine News.

More news….

OIL PRICES SUDDENLY DROP. WE WOULD EXPECT THE OPPOSITE. What is going on?

The oil market is undergoing a stunning reversal as crude futures wipe out this year's gains after hitting their highest levels since 2014 just six weeks ago.

The slump reflects a fundamental change in the outlook for the oil prices. A month ago, traders were concerned THAT A LOOMING SHORTAGE OF OIL Due to the Iranian sanctions WOULD PUSH CRUDE FUTURES TO $100 A BARREL. Now, supply is expected to swamp demand at the start of 2019.

As a result, oil prices have plunged more than $20 a barrel since the start of October, when Brent crude rose to nearly $87 a barrel and U.S. crude traded just shy of $77. Both benchmarks are now trading firmly in bear market territory, having fallen more than 20 percent from their 52-week highs.

Along the way, U.S. crude has posted its longest losing streak since it began trading in New York more than three decades ago. The contract has now fallen for 12 consecutive sessions. It settled at $55.69 on Tuesday, its lowest closing price since Nov. 16, 2017.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

AP NEWS; IRAN, FEELING SANCTIONS BITE, LOOKS FOR OUTLET IN IRAQ

(11/13/18)

BAGHDAD (AP) — At this year’s Baghdad International Fair, Iranian businessmen displayed thick, colorful Persian rugs to impressed onlookers while others showcased the latest in Iranian manufacturing in power generators and industrial tools.

For Iranian companies, the annual Baghdad International Fair is a major event, as exporters in carpets, foodstuffs and heavy equipment look to score sales in Iraq’s import-dependent economy.

But this year’s edition, running this week, is an even bigger deal than usual: Iran, already feeling the bite of newly re-imposed unilateral U.S. sanctions, is turning to its neighbor to soak up its exports in agriculture, manufacturing and energy.

Ambassador Iraj Masjedi promised Iran would grow its already flourishing trade with Iraq. The sanctions, he said, “will not affect the relations between the two countries.”

President Donald Trump pulled the U.S. out of the 2015 nuclear deal that Iran struck with world powers in May. United Nations monitors say Iran still abides by the deal, in which it agreed to limit its uranium enrichment in return for the lifting of international sanctions.

(Mnt Goat – the FACT is the US never really signed this so-called nuclear deal. This has all been lies spread by the news media. This entire so-called deal was all about other secretive dealings with allowing certain drug cartels to operate thru Syria and Iran. I know this is all hard to understand and even believe since you have been hearing all this bullshit about some nuclear deal. But I assure you it is true. This is really what the Trump administration pulled out of. It was a deception and lies on the American public. Many criticize Trump so much for what he does but they don’t know half of why he does it and what the final outcome will be. The news media must be left out of the picture too since they only misinterpret or lie about these things and are actually dangerous rather than an asset to the American public. This is the case since, at this time, they are a function of the ‘deep state’ shadow government anyhow. Are you listening to me today?)

Since then, Trump announced what he billed the “TOUGHEST EVER” SANCTIONS REGIME AGAINST IRAN AND THE COUNTRY HAS SEEN ITS OIL EXPORTS CRASH AND ITS CURRENCY lose more than half its value. The full brunt of the measures came into effect Nov. 5 when the U.S. re-imposed oil and banking sanctions.

However, other major economies including Europe, Russia and China have refused to take parallel measures, and Iran can still do business with the outside world. (Mnt Goat - which is probably why oil process did not rise as projected)

IRAQ IS IRAN’S SECOND LARGEST EXPORT MARKET. Since 2003, when the U.S. invasion plunged the country into civil war, Iraq has depended on Iran for everything from food to machinery, to electricity and natural gas.

Masjedi boasted THAT TRADE BETWEEN THE TWO COUNTRIES WAS ON TRACK TO REACH $8.5 BILLION THIS YEAR and said Iran’s outlook is to reach $22 billion annually -- more than triple its $7 billion in volume in 2017. He did not give specifics.

Non-American companies are free to do business with Iran, so long as they do not also do business with the U.S., or through U.S. financial institutions.

“We will not tie ourselves to the dollar,” said Masjedi.

More than 60 Iranian companies are represented at the Baghdad fair, which runs until Nov. 19.

Mir Zad, director of Hisam, which sells generators and other electrical equipment, said he was aiming to secure deals worth around $1 million at the fair. He wasn’t concerned about the new restrictions on the dollar; deals could be made in Iraqi dinar, he said.

Still, a substantial portion of trade between the two nations is done in energy and cannot easily be structured outside the new sanctions regime.

It puts Iraq in a delicate position as a partner of both Washington and Tehran.

With its electricity sector in tatters, Iraq depends on Iranian gas and power generation to power its economy. A temporary electricity reduction last summer fueled unrest in Iraq’s southern provinces.

The U.S. Embassy in Baghdad last Thursday announced it was granting Iraq a 45-day waiver to allow it to continue to purchase gas and electricity in Iraq.

(Mnt Goat – this also will finally put pressure on Iraq to get its own electric grid up and running, something it should have done a decade ago. Remember too General Electric is now the contractor for this work, a US company now having hard times)

It said the exception would give Iraq time to “take steps toward energy independence.”

But it could take a year or longer to secure enough new power to make up for lost imports, said economist Bassim Jameel Antwan.

In the meantime, Iraq may have little choice but to continue to import from Iran. And Iran’s deep entanglement in Iraq’s political and military affairs further complicates the picture.

Iran has the ear of several of Iraq’s top politicians and trains, finances and advises some of the largest militias in the country. While it is precisely this sort of influence the U.S. is aiming to curb, Iran can still play the role of spoiler in Iraqi politics.

“You plan for one thing, and the result might be something else,” said Antwan.

Since May, Iran’s currency the rial has sank in the black market from 60,000 to 140,000 to the dollar. Oil exports crashed from 2.5 million barrels per day in May to 1.85 billion in October and are expected to sink some more.

(Mnt Goat – So what do we know? Always take what you know first as FACTS and then work from there when trying to figure this stuff out.

1.We know that the US does not want Iraq to use USD to trade with Iran. I have always said these Iraqi currency auctions are now just funneling more money to the terrorist in USD and where set up initially to do just the opposite. So why even continue them then? They are part of the problem.

How can this be since they forced Iraq in the past under the sanctions to use only USD thru converting dinar to US dollars thru these currency auctions. Oh – but these sanctions are now lifted and so why does Iraq continue to use these auctions. Answer: For only 2 reasons – a.continuance of corruptive banking practices (greed) and corruption and b.political will to execute the “project to delete the zeros”. Again these same poltiicians are making a shit load of money off these fake banks. It is hard to stop sucking mother’s tit that has been feeding your lifestyle so long. This is why Dr Shabibi realized the necessity to end these auctions as soon as possible. But the corruption during the Nori al-Maliki administration put a dead stop to this effort. This was the closest the CBI ever got to completing this project to delete the zeros. It has been an uphill battle ever since to do it.

2.We just read that “IRAQ IS IRAN’S SECOND LARGEST EXPORT MARKET” and that “THAT TRADE BETWEEN THE TWO COUNTRIES WAS ON TRACK TO REACH $8.5 BILLION THIS YEAR and said Iran’s outlook is to reach $22 billion annually -- more than triple its $7 billion in volume in 2017”.

3.We know that the new asset backed currency rate calculation system introduced in 2012-2013 is generating periodic rates for many of these underdeveloped countries. These rates are pushed down to the banks through this system. Yes, these are real rates but they are not yet implemented. So why does the Iranian Rial all of a sudden show up again with a rate of about $3.90. WOW! This is remember all calculated based on assets and bumped around with neighboring middle eastern countries. This does NOT mean these rate are eminent or will show up LIVE today or tomorrow.

But I will tell you this – there are some negotiations going on behind closed doors with Iran as I write this newsletter today. These negotiations are done secretly due the sensitivity of the nature of the subject matter and also for the Iranian leaders to “save face”. Again this notion of a nuclear deal being at the heart of the controversy between the US and Iran is ridiculous. It is just the story line told to you through the press. So, could we all of a sudden hear of some great news about Iran and the US now cooperating? Yes, this could happen and suddenly. Remember Trump is the master of negotiators and this is why he was put into the Whitehouse. I am not telling you it will but I am saying there is a strong possibility. Just wait and watch what happens in the months ahead.  )

REUTERS: IN IRAQ’S PARLIAMENT, SHI’ITE MILITIA LEADERS PLAN TO CALL THE SHOTS

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - In May, Hassan Fada’am traded his military fatigues for a suit when he became one of 45 Shi’ite militiamen elected to Iraq’s 329-seat parliament.

Fada’am trained as a soldier in Iran and fought against Islamic State in Iraq. Now he’s a politician as paramilitary groups backed by Iran have doubled their number of seats in Iraq’s parliament. The Fatih Alliance bloc that represents them has become the second largest political bloc.

In interviews, eight militiamen who have translated their battlefield success into electoral victories set out how they plan to use this new platform. Six months after the vote, Iraq’s new Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi has yet to win parliamentary approval for his government. Yet already one thing is evident, the militia are better placed than ever to influence policies, from domestic security to foreign policy.

Mahdi’s predecessor as prime minister, Haider al-Abadi, has said he fears the militiamen will undermine efforts to unify Iraq. Its young democracy is trying to balance the demands of its Sunnis, Kurds and Shi’ites after years of sectarian conflict, and the economy is only beginning to recover from the country’s war with Islamic State. Abadi tried, unsuccessfully, to prevent militia leaders from standing in the 2018 election.

“How can a military outfit have a political opinion? This does not happen in any part of the world. It is prohibited,” he said at the time. The militiamen responded by announcing they would quit their military roles to comply with Iraq’s electoral code.

Some in Washington are also worried. Republican senators have introduced a bill that would impose sanctions on two Iranian-backed militias in Iraq, Asaib Ahl al-Haq and Harakat Hezbollah al Nujaba. Sponsors of the Iranian Proxies Terrorist Sanctions Act include Senators David Perdue, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio.

Iran is unperturbed. “In the meetings we had with our Iraqi brothers, they assured us that Iraq could not be used by America,” said a former Iranian ambassador in the region, now a senior official in Tehran.

Among Iran’s Iraqi allies is the Badr Organization, which won 21 seats at the election. For two decades, Badr’s leader Hadi al-Amiri led the fight against Saddam Hussein from exile in Iran. A Badr local commander, Karim Nouri, said communication with Iran was ongoing “to keep Tehran’s rivals – the United States and Saudi Arabia – in check.” He did not elaborate.

Hisham Hashemi, a security adviser to Iraq’s government, said he believed that Iran was in touch with Shi’ite politicians “in order to have a means of applying political pressure, to guarantee their loyalty, to make sure they have an armed force loyal to them. They provide advice on PR, propaganda, marketing, media, speeches, social media.”

INSPIRED BY IRAN, SUSPICIOUS OF AMERICA

When Iraq’s top Shi’ite cleric Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani urged his fellow Shi’ites to join the fight against Islamic State in 2014, Fada’am was among the tens of thousands of Shi’ites who answered the call. He led the Dawn Brigades, a force of 3,400 fighters.

After driving Islamic State from the town of Jurf al-Sakhr south of Baghdad, Fada’am lobbied the local government in his province of Hilla to cancel the property rights of Sunnis in the area, saying they were tied to Islamic State. The Hilla provincial council agreed to his request.

Elected in May to represent Hilla in parliament, Fada’am says he now devotes his time to politics, frequently appearing on talk shows broadcast on Shi’ite television channels to drive home his anti-corruption message. Visitors stream into his office in Hilla seeking help. Like many parts of Iraq, Hilla lacks basic services. Roads are potholed. Medical facilities are crumbling. He receives hundreds of requests from young people wanting a job in the civil service.

Across town from his office is a hospital run by his followers. It provides free medical care for militia fighters and members of the public. Patients have access to an orderly, well stocked pharmacy. The rooms are cleaner than most medical facilities in Iraq.

“At the end of the day we must switch to politics to rebuild our country. Rebuilding the country and maintaining its security could come only through good politics,” said Fada’am.

Another militiaman turned politician, Falih Khazali, fought on the side of President Bashar al-Assad in Syria’s civil war and lost an eye defending a Shi’ite shrine near Damascus. These days, he operates from Iraq’s second city Basra in the oil-producing south. Posters of Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and revolutionary leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini adorn the wall of his office. He is beginning his second term in parliament, having been elected for the first time in 2014.

“The Americans should not consider Iraq as one of their villages. Iraq is an independent state with an ancient history. The United states must not deal with Iraq on the basis of zero give and 100 percent take,” he said.

“Iran’s role was very effective in arming Iraqi forces and the Hashid (militia) through the government. Only the Islamic Republic of Iran supported Iraq when the state was about to collapse. All others were onlookers.”

Like Iran, Khazali is opposed to the American military presence in Iraq. He says he is “pushing for a draft law to force government to reconsider bilateral military cooperation with the United States.” About 5,200 U.S. troops are based in Iraq. They will stay “as long as needed” to help stabilize regions previously controlled by Islamic State, said a spokesman for the U.S.-led international coalition.

UNCLEAN WATER, CORRUPT OFFICIALS

Like Fada’am, Khazali is focused on everyday issues that are important to Iraqis: contaminated water, dilapidated infrastructure and corrupt officials. He has opened his office in Basra to anyone who can provide proof of official corruption. He says he has put together a file containing 100 cases. During the first session of parliament in mid-September, Khazali successfully urged the chamber to send a delegation to investigate the “miserable conditions” in Basra, the scene of protests over unsafe water, power shortages, unemployment and corruption.

“Fighting corruption is my primary target now after defeating Islamic State,” he said. “Corruption is a second Islamic State if not worse.”

That’s a view shared by others, including Asaib ahl al-Haq, one of the militias that is faced with possible U.S. sanctions. Asaib militiaman Saad al Husseini, from the town of Kut on the banks of the Tigris river, has taken up a seat in parliament. He handled logistics for Asaib during the war against Islamic State, ensuring fighters showed up at their positions and arranging matters after deaths. He says the protests in Basra flow from the failings of successive governments.

“The protests now are a stark evidence that corruption is spreading in all government institutions. The next step should be fighting corruption,” he said. “My primary objective after becoming a lawmaker will be helping to legislate to serve people’s interests and monitoring the performance of the government in order to stamp out corruption.”

REVOLUTIONARY GUARD II

Some Iraqi politicians and military officers worry that through the Shi’ite militias Tehran is trying to create an Iraqi version of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, with its parallel security apparatus and vast business empire. Iraqi militias have shares in construction, trade and car import companies.

At the Safra border crossing, 90 km north of Baghdad, the Badr Organisation, Iran’s closest paramilitary partner in Iraq, collects custom tariffs and taxes on goods transported from the Kurdish region in the north, according to a local councillor and two former senior Iraqi officials. The councillor said at least $12 to $15 million goes to the Badr group each month.

Local Badr commander, Imad Jafaar, denied the group was using the crossing to generate funds.

Hard currency exchanges along central Baghdad’s busy streets pay fees to militias to protect keep their businesses, said three owners of currency exchange businesses and police sources.

Cash flows do not stop at business interests. The Iraqi state budget allocated $1 billion for the militias during the war with Islamic State. A Hashid fighter is normally paid $600 a month, compared to any army soldier’s $200 salary.

(Mnt Goat – besides other reasons, the best chances we have of getting the CBI to move ahead with the reinstatement is NOT to have Iran involved in this new government. I think all my readers are smart enough by now to realize this.)

MALIKI IS TRYING TO CONTROL INTEGRITY COMMISSION IN IRAQ TO PROTECT HIMSELF FROM JUSTICE

Today demanded leadership in the construction of the nomination of Deputy Ali al-Sijeri to head the Integrity Commission.

Where he wrote in the document we obtained (the eighth day) and signed by the President of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Amiri and the coalition of law states Nuri al-Maliki and the National Axis bloc Ahmed Abdullah and the National Axis Alliance Khamis Khanjar, "Considering the urgent need to activate the oversight role on state institutions and exclusive in this Transitional period, "he said.

The document revealed that "the leaders of the construction coalition agreed on the nomination of the deputy (Ali Abdullah Hamoud Alsjeri) exclusively for the presidency of the Committee note that the requests were submitted by most of the deputies of the political blocs who wish to work with him in this important committee."

(Mnt Goat – Again I am telling you that besides other reasons, the best chances we have of getting the CBI to move ahead with the reinstatement is NOT to have Iran involved in this new government. I think all my readers are smart enough by now to realize this. The only time Iraq has a chance of having true peace within Iraq is to bring these crooked politicians at all levels of the government, no matter how high up, to justice. We see now the same going in the US and the Trump administration is having a war on corruption”. Oh – it has not yet been announced, this war, but we can see it every day. The opposing “deep state” has many weapons such as lies, the news media, public paid agitator protestor groups, mass media channels on the internet, red flag incidents (shootings and bombings). Just in case you haven’t yet realized it there is a “soft coupe” going on within the US for control over the US government. It is being lead by the far left radical ultra-liberals. It is treasonous acts perpetrated by these treasonous people who are bent on making you believe they are the good guys. Of course they must do this since it has been learned that if you are unsure of the enemy than how can you funnel your efforts in defeating them? This is the problem today in American politics. They must convince you they are the good guys and the ones trying to clean up the corruption are the bad guys. But I will tell you that the FACTS always speak for themselves and you must always stick to the FACTS and not some lies or rhetoric you are hearing. )

MAHDI, TO COMPLETE HIS CABINET MINISTERIAL MAJORITY, AND TO SUBMIT TO PARLIAMENT NEXT WEEK

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

A source familiar with the political, on Monday, the Prime Minister's attempt, Adel Abdul Mahdi, to complete his cabinet ministerial majority, and to submit to parliament next week.

The source told "Al-Ghad Press" that "Abdul-Mahdi is holding intensive meetings with the leaders of the political blocs to complete the cabinet cabins eight ministries vacant," pointing out that "intends to submit to parliament on Tuesday next week."

He pointed out that "Abdel-Mahdi sent messages to the political blocs include the rejection (installment) of the eight remaining ministries in terms of voting in parliament," noting that he informed them intention to resolve the remaining portfolios by the "parliamentary majority."

He added that "there is a conflict within the parliament to make Abdul Mahdi a failed man and frustrated the next stage, especially, and that the political blocs brought a message to him that the change of candidates for the ministries will force them not to vote on any candidate in parliament."

MAHDI RECEIVED MAY VISIT TO WASHINGTON AND TO MEET WITH US PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi received a visit to Washington and a meeting with US President Donald Trump to avoid a real disaster in Iraq after the 45-day deadline for Baghdad, the Saudi daily Okaz reported on Tuesday (November 13, 2018). Import of gas and electricity from Iran.

The newspaper said that "Iraqi personalities have suggested to Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to go to Washington, to meet with US President Donald Trump to prevent a disaster in Iraq after the deadline of 45 days given by Washington to Baghdad to stop the import of electricity from Iran

SHE POINTED OUT THAT "ABDUL-MAHDI BEGAN TO THINK SERIOUSLY TO REQUEST THE MEETING OF TRUMP "TO OBTAIN AN EXCEPTION TO CONTINUE TO IMPORT GAS AND ELECTRICITY FROM TEHRAN.

The newspaper revealed that "Abdel-Mahdi talked a long time with the US ambassador in Baghdad, Douglas Suleiman, and told him that can not find gas and electricity for Iran in a ".short time," warning that "Iraq will enter into a real disaster after the deadline of 45 days She added that "Abdul Mahdi seeks to open negotiations with the United States to obtain an exception to Iraq from the application of sanctions on Iran in terms of gas and electricity," pointing out that "the attempts made by the Prime Minister on this matter has reached a "dead end.

The only option now is to visit Washington to persuade President Trump to grant Iraq the" "special exception.

(Mnt Goat – Could this latest pressure be in using the Iranian crisis to force Iraq to reinstate the currency and get off this peg to the USD? Yes, the CBI must step up and do regardless of the political backlash afterwards by these corrupt politicians. )

PARLIAMENT MEETING HELD ON MONDAY, MONETARY POLICY IN THE PRESENCE OF THE GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ ALI ALAK

The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Alak, that the Central Reserve reached 61 billion dollars at the moment, revealing the existence of 15 billion dollars debt to the bank on the government.

The Information Office of the House of Representatives in a statement read by "Economy News", that the Council discussed in its meeting, held on Monday, MONETARY POLICY IN THE PRESENCE OF THE GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ ALI ALAK.

The statement pointed out that the relations explained that "the reserve of the Central Bank of Iraq is different from the government reserves," noting "the government reserve is due to the surplus achieved by the Ministry of Finance, which happened in the years before 2012, where the reserve reached in 2012 to about 20 billion dollars decreased after Deficit to small amounts ".

He added that "the bank's reserves are higher than in the past, reaching in 2014 about 66 billion dollars, while the current reserve is about 61 billion dollars, as well as the existence of 15 billion dollars of debt to the central bank on the government to finance the budget deficit."

The statement said that "the bank has bought treasury remittances and financial bonds from the market, especially that the oil revenues did not exceed the net about 2.5 billion dollars per month, while salaries 4 billion per month, which may lead to the collapse of the economic situation, which imposed the intervention of the Central Bank," noting that " The reserve in Iraq according to international standards is currently 169% and is expected to reach after two months to about 180% and the volume of the Iraqi currency traded in the market amounted to 43 trillion dinars.

(Mnt Goat – So we can see the seeds have been sown and many of the newer members of parliament do want the CBI to move ahead with the currency reform. Will the CBI now do it after this meeting with parliament? All the financial news is the best it has been since 2012-2013.)

ALMOST DAILY REPORTS OF THE ARREST OR ELIMINATION OF THE MILITANT GROUP’S TERRORISTS, THEIR LEADERS, SLEEPER CELLS AND HIDEOUTS

By EDITH M. LEDERER –

Associated Press –

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

UNITED NATIONS (AP) - Iraq’s new government plans to intensify efforts to uproot cells of the Islamic State extremist group and introduce “robust measures” to achieve sustainable security throughout the country, the country’s U.N. envoy said Tuesday.

Jan Kubis told the U.N. Security Council there are almost daily reports of the arrest or elimination of the militant group’s “terrorists, their leaders, sleeper cells and hideouts.”

Iraq declared victory over IS last year, but the group continues to carry out scattered attacks, particularly in the north. The extremists have lost virtually all the territory they once ruled in Syria and Iraq, but still control small, remote pockets in eastern Syria along the border.

Kubis said most IS movements in recent months have been to the western border with Syria and Iraq has responded by deploying thousands of troops on its side. But he said the group, also known as Daesh, remains active in other Iraqi provinces as well, notably Kirkuk, Salah ad Din and Diyala.

Earlier this month, U.N. investigators reported discovering at least 202 mass graves in Iraq containing BETWEEN 6,000 AND 12,000 BODIES BELIEVED TO BE VICTIMS OF ATROCITIES BY IS during its three-year reign Kubis said the U.N. political mission in Iraq “continues to advocate for justice and accountability for international.

(Mnt Goat – so you can see that the SECURITY situation in Iraq is stable but they are still having problems with the ISIS group infiltrating back into Iraq from Syria. But we know we have heard many articles about how SECURE and STABILE Iraq now is so these issues should not be a prohibiting factor in the reinstatement of the dinar.

So according to the CBI we have a week to go before they begin their re-education campaign again to the citizens. This education should get them familiar with the newer lower, lower smaller category notes just before or during the introduction of them into the monetary system. I suspect they will first come out and introduce the 100 dinar followed by the 50 dinar.

Coinciding with this effort we know that some kind of substantial rate change is necessary. In researching, we can clearly see that within Iraq a rate close to $1.00 USD (more like about .83 cents) is conducive to their efforts to combat an inflation situation. Remember what I said that the optimum scenario can’t always play out for them and this would be to get the program rate to 1000 dinars to the dollar. This would convert to the 1:1 scenario. Its easy to calculate just drop off three (3) zeros. But this is NOT why they call it the project to delete the zeros. The project to delete the zeros means to replace the older 3 zero notes with smaller category notes. It does not mean simply “lopping” the zeros off the already existing currency and then deflating the value. As I told everyone many times the VALUE is already there as a 25,000 dinar note today is worth about $23 dollars USD, thus the new smaller category 25 dinar note will be worth the exact same value of $23 dollars USD given the same program rate. Get it? They are only initially releasing these smaller notes to make it a matter of convenience in the banking and handling practices. It is during this transition period that the new rate stays within Iraq only. But the best part is they are lining this up to go international and the reinstatement. It is only once it is placed back on the open trading platforms that the value can have a potential to rise quickly. Of course, by the time it gets reinstated this value could already be around $3.00+. It gets this rate by the new asset backed calculations that will be used as the dinar will also be re-pegged from just the US dollar to the SDR basket of five (5) currencies, the US dollar being just one of them.

But also remember this .83 cents (or any rate) is just the initial rate and ONLY within Iraq. I know this is hard for many to grasp that the CBI would do such a procedure, but I assure I have been told this is part of their plan.

At this time, it will NOT be reinstated yet. Next comes this step if all goes well after a designated time period (I am told 2-3 weeks or maybe more if needed). Then they will reinstate the dinar. Then we all go to the bank.

Many idiot gurus will now take what I just told you and propose this situation to you and lie to you about the timing. They have done this already many times over the last couple years and lied to you about an in-country rate. So be diligent and stay tuned to only trustworthy news channels. I will try to bring you immediate updates when this occurs. This will be our sign that this is moving along and what we can expect in the near future.)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum