Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
To meet the requirements and planning standards ... Ministry of Planning agrees to raise the degree of the hand ... I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
To meet the requirements and planning standards ... Ministry of Planning agrees to raise the degree of the hand ... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
To meet the requirements and planning standards ... Ministry of Planning agrees to raise the degree of the hand ... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
To meet the requirements and planning standards ... Ministry of Planning agrees to raise the degree of the hand ... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
To meet the requirements and planning standards ... Ministry of Planning agrees to raise the degree of the hand ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
To meet the requirements and planning standards ... Ministry of Planning agrees to raise the degree of the hand ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
To meet the requirements and planning standards ... Ministry of Planning agrees to raise the degree of the hand ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
To meet the requirements and planning standards ... Ministry of Planning agrees to raise the degree of the hand ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
To meet the requirements and planning standards ... Ministry of Planning agrees to raise the degree of the hand ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
To meet the requirements and planning standards ... Ministry of Planning agrees to raise the degree of the hand ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
To meet the requirements and planning standards ... Ministry of Planning agrees to raise the degree of the hand ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
To meet the requirements and planning standards ... Ministry of Planning agrees to raise the degree of the hand ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
To meet the requirements and planning standards ... Ministry of Planning agrees to raise the degree of the hand ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
To meet the requirements and planning standards ... Ministry of Planning agrees to raise the degree of the hand ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
To meet the requirements and planning standards ... Ministry of Planning agrees to raise the degree of the hand ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
To meet the requirements and planning standards ... Ministry of Planning agrees to raise the degree of the hand ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
To meet the requirements and planning standards ... Ministry of Planning agrees to raise the degree of the hand ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
To meet the requirements and planning standards ... Ministry of Planning agrees to raise the degree of the hand ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
To meet the requirements and planning standards ... Ministry of Planning agrees to raise the degree of the hand ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
To meet the requirements and planning standards ... Ministry of Planning agrees to raise the degree of the hand ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

To meet the requirements and planning standards ... Ministry of Planning agrees to raise the degree of the hand ...

Go down

To meet the requirements and planning standards ... Ministry of Planning agrees to raise the degree of the hand ... Empty To meet the requirements and planning standards ... Ministry of Planning agrees to raise the degree of the hand ...

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:43 am

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=64

2018-11-14

To meet the requirements and planning standards ... Ministry of Planning agrees to raise the degree of the hand ...

To meet the requirements and planning standards ... Ministry of Planning agrees to raise the degree of the hand ... 1542178263912b445238abe65ea07f71d49f8aa8f8--planning

To meet the conditions and criteria planning ... Ministry of Planning agrees to raise the degree of Alhartha province of Basra to the level of judiciary

The Ministry of Planning decided to approve raising the degree of Al-Haritha area in Basra Governorate to the level of judiciary.
The official spokesman of the ministry, Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi, said that the decision to approve the construction of the feasibility study submitted by the Basra Provincial Council to the Department of Regional and Local Development in the Ministry of Planning, and found that the planning standards are available and that qualify to raise the degree to the level of district .. He pointed out that the feasibility study Including the institutions, services and economic activities prevailing with colored maps that illustrate the boundaries and administrative divisions of the judiciary.
Al-Hindawi added that the urban center of the modern judiciary is the city of Al-Haritha. The judiciary has been given a symbol within the administrative units of the Republic of Iraq (35081), pointing out that the district of Haretha is 32 districts with administrative borders to the north of the monastery, Al-Zubair and the south of the Basra district center (old Basra airport - highway) .. He pointed out that 13 provinces will be deducted from the Hartha and annexation to the center of the Basra district so that the boundaries of the basic division of the city of Basra is the boundaries of the province of Basra.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum