Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
BGG and DInarUpdates I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
BGG and DInarUpdates I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BGG and DInarUpdates I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BGG and DInarUpdates I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BGG and DInarUpdates I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BGG and DInarUpdates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BGG and DInarUpdates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BGG and DInarUpdates I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BGG and DInarUpdates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BGG and DInarUpdates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BGG and DInarUpdates I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BGG and DInarUpdates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BGG and DInarUpdates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BGG and DInarUpdates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BGG and DInarUpdates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BGG and DInarUpdates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BGG and DInarUpdates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BGG and DInarUpdates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BGG and DInarUpdates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BGG and DInarUpdates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

BGG and DInarUpdates

+13
jumiss
1alaskan
joejaboah
GoBlue21
whoppertwins
stevejss1
SemperFi
Nav
wes
goose11
zoro
jt236
openmind
17 posters

Go down

BGG and DInarUpdates Empty BGG and DInarUpdates

Post by openmind Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:07 am

Wow they have 583 members. Thats crazy. Thats a good chunk of change (over $5800 / month) for BGG especially after using Okie's site to make his name.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BGG and DInarUpdates Empty Re: BGG and DInarUpdates

Post by jt236 Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:18 am

Rite!!!

jt236
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by zoro Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:00 am

Yeah, imagine the reserves he can keep on the books now. It's just plain asinine to pay for this type of crap.
It's not like your getting an investment report.
I hate to see these idiots paying every time someone says they're gonna start a site.
How many suckers are born every minute? I can't believe people are so gullible and let
others take their hard earned cash the way they do. chillout

zoro

Back to top Go down

Post by goose11 Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:20 am

Question: If this RV is sooooooooooooooo close, and I am guessing BGG owns his far share of dinar, why start a pay site? The $5800 per month or even $10K per month seems not worth the hassle. Maybe it is not about money....maybe it is about something more?????

goose11

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:30 am

goose11 wrote:Question: If this RV is sooooooooooooooo close, and I am guessing BGG owns his far share of dinar, why start a pay site? The $5800 per month or even $10K per month seems not worth the hassle. Maybe it is not about money....maybe it is about something more?????

true, makes me wonder if we are really as close as the gurus say. i hope so!

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:46 am

goose11 wrote:Question: If this RV is sooooooooooooooo close, and I am guessing BGG owns his far share of dinar, why start a pay site? The $5800 per month or even $10K per month seems not worth the hassle. Maybe it is not about money....maybe it is about something more?????
My thoughts exactly. Just said this to a buddy of mine on Friday. If their sources are really saying "anytime, anytime, anytime" and they REALLY believe them, then why go through the hassel of starting a site. Makes me wonder if..................well nevermind.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nav Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:09 am

Hey Openmind

So based on a few the comments in this topic so far, many seem to be apposed to free enterprise or capitalism...

Right or wrong, as he said on the last call, his primary reason for his new paid site was to help his members post RV...

Why does it matter if BGG made his name on the Okie Website? If anything, that could hurt his credibility based on the accuracy of the Intel generated on OOM to date...

If BGG chooses to start a paid site, none of us are required to pay the required fee... (I'm not going to invest in any of these so-called post RV sites until post RV)

Nav

Back to top Go down

Post by SemperFi Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:23 am

Hey Openmind

So based on a few the comments in this topic so far, many seem to be apposed to free enterprise or capitalism...

Right or wrong, as he said on the last call, his primary reason for his new paid site was to help his members post RV...

Why does it matter if BGG made his name on the Okie Website? If anything, that could hurt his credibility based on the accuracy of the Intel generated on OOM to date...

If BGG chooses to start a paid site, none of us are required to pay the required fee... (I'm not going to invest in any of these so-called post RV sites until post RV)

---------------------------------------------------
I initially was upset me, but after reading your post...I have to agree.
Many businesses are started by individuals who have learned what to do from others.
When this happens though we need to "give honour to whom honour is due".
Those that have helped you get where you are need to receive your thanks/recognition.
Not saying this didn't happen, just saying....

Regards,
SemperFi

SemperFi

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:41 am

I may be wrong on this can't remember for sure but wasn't it BGG that started one of the first dinar currency trade companys in the US, I am trying to remember the first call they had to the public about 2-3 months ago when they only had room for 100 people. Point being if it was him I am thinking of he has been "promoting" IQD way before Okie and others. Anyone remember that call and BGGs back ground. On other note If people want to pay for a site it is up to them I would never would, it will happen when it happens and we will all know within minutes even if we never went to another dinar site ever. God Bless

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by whoppertwins Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:50 am

really what could BGG offer more than OOM and dinar Recaps and Dinar guru and Dinar Daddy and Dinar Vets and Dinar Alert??

all free sites listed above do Tell BGG more Intel can you bring for a pay site?
I guess BGG needs you to pay for his dinar stash or his reserves at 5000 a month he may own Iraq at that rate gettting dinars for that 5g
whoppertwins
whoppertwins

Back to top Go down

Post by GoBlue21 Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:14 am

stevejss1 wrote:I may be wrong on this can't remember for sure but wasn't it BGG that started one of the first dinar currency trade companys in the US, I am trying to remember the first call they had to the public about 2-3 months ago when they only had room for 100 people. Point being if it was him I am thinking of he has been "promoting" IQD way before Okie and others. Anyone remember that call and BGGs back ground. On other note If people want to pay for a site it is up to them I would never would, it will happen when it happens and we will all know within minutes even if we never went to another dinar site ever. God Bless

I think that was Poppy2 who brought the Dinar to the US of A!

GoBlue21

Back to top Go down

Post by joejaboah Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:23 am

What is BGG's website address? I plan to check it out. I do see value in a good post RV site. I have more time to check them out now than I will post RV. If I pick up one good financial tip or investment tip, which I'm sure I will, then the $11-15 per month would be covered for.....let's say.........ETERNITY???

GO RV!!!

joejaboah

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:59 am

My question is why would anyone pay for intell before or after any RV due the the track record that 99.9% of the gurus have at this point and time?

What can/could they do to help anyone at any cost but free?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joejaboah Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:14 pm

Do you know BGG's website?

1alaskan wrote:My question is why would anyone pay for intell before or after any RV due the the track record that 99.9% of the gurus have at this point and time?

joejaboah

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:16 pm

Nope,

Why?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jumiss Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:19 pm

joejaboah wrote:Do you know BGG's website?

1alaskan wrote:My question is why would anyone pay for intell before or after any RV due the the track record that 99.9% of the gurus have at this point and time?

Yeah...WHY?

jumiss

Back to top Go down

Post by dbacheries Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:42 pm

That's the beauty of living in the good o.....USA. If it is so easy to start a new site and have everything handed to you on a silver plate then why don't you do it?

There is still a certain amount of risk to get it off the ground but it sure wouldn't be worth the aggravation of listening to the 45 percent of those folks who need there diapers changed every 15 mins.

You gotta love Okie because if you look at what he is doing it really is a sign of a true leader who gives back.

Maybe it is a lesson when this does RV. Are we going to go the extra mile and help others with encouragement? How will this make me grow as a person who gives back in life as oppose to charging a fee for your service.

True leaders lead and yes they can charge a fee if they choose but at the end of the day if your tummy is full you need to dig deep within yourself to reach out and help others who need help because you care and that's just what god teaches us to do. Smile

dbacheries
dbacheries

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:59 pm

Yep,

Business can and should charge for goods and services, I do eveyday, but what are the fee sites giving in goods and services that are real and CORRECT?

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BGG and DInarUpdates Empty I agree with 1Alaskan

Post by HealthScans Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:19 pm

I agree with 1alaskan.

I also think you should charge if that is your only option or it is your business and your only income. Just remember we don't know everyone's situation.

As you will remember the story - a dear friend of Okie's setup the website FOR Okie. Maybe as a favor, a friend, who knows. I believe it was a surprise for Okie!

The bottom line - someone had to pay for it. Did the ladies do it as a favor or what?

Okie gave this to all of us. Just in the past month have I seen new advertisers on the site so I am assuming they are paying for some of the cost now.

For Okie and for us - they have spent many hours on this new website, upgrading the site, not to count for all the Mods that don't charge a dime.

Look at the amount of people that came to Okie's site the first week or two and we are still here.

Out of all the Guru's - who do we look to for our information?

HealthScans
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ZZ101 Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:25 pm

Hmmmm.... Doesn't it cost from $3000.00 & UP - per month to run a site like this?

Thus Admin's email to all members about allowing paid advertising to keep this one going, so they could still bring it to it's very grateful members - for free.
ZZ101
ZZ101
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BGG and DInarUpdates Empty About the ads on Okie's site

Post by dmv1455 Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:30 pm

Concerning the ads, if they do pay I feel sorry for them because take Dinar Depot for example, the link takes you to nowhere...LOL

dmv1455

Back to top Go down

Post by ZZ101 Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:33 pm

dmv1455 wrote:Concerning the ads, if they do pay I feel sorry for them because take Dinar Depot for example, the link takes you to nowhere...LOL

Don't think they have started yet. Ads not added.
Dinar Banker link works.

Not sure what I did with the email from Admin, but it wasn't too long ago I received it.
ZZ101
ZZ101
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joejaboah Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:37 pm

What is BGG's website address?? I'd like to check it out and decide for myself. I find that when bashers are all over something with a vengence, it just might be something well worth looking into. I hope someone is willing to share the address with me. ☀

jumiss wrote:
joejaboah wrote:Do you know BGG's website?

What can/could they do to help anyone ☀ at any cost but free?

Yeah...WHY?

joejaboah

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:06 pm

Nav wrote:Hey Openmind

As I said on a previously deleted thread, I am for capitalism and free enterprise. So the fact that BGG is charging is between him and his followers. However, I do find it funny, I feel they are being suckered into it. Thats my opinion. I was attempting to demonstrate that Okie has never charged and is perhaps the most respected among gurus. Yes, many of his predictions have been wrong, but his capacity is certainly greater than BGGs.

My point was not to hinder with free choice. If they want to pay BGG let them go ahead. But as a fellow citizen there is nothing wrong with me warning the flock to stop paying homage to an individual who I believe is taking advantage of them financially.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nav Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:21 pm

openmind

Since BGG is charging is between him and his followers, so who are you to criticize someone's personal decision to invest in his website? I personally will not invest in anyone's paid site, unless it were Randy Koonce's Website because he has been in a class of his own as to accuracy & knowledge with no hype of this investment...

"I was attempting to demonstrate that Okie has never charged and is perhaps the most respected among gurus. Yes, many of his predictions have been wrong, but his capacity is certainly greater than BGGs."

What do you mean many of his "predictions" have been wrong? How about 100% of his Intel has been wrong, so why would you believe that, as a result, he would be the most respected?

Nav

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:52 pm

Nav wrote:
openmind

Since BGG is charging is between him and his followers, so who are you to criticize someone's personal decision to invest in his website? I personally will not invest in anyone's paid site, unless it were Randy Koonce's Website because he has been in a class of his own as to accuracy & knowledge with no hype of this investment...

"I was attempting to demonstrate that Okie has never charged and is perhaps the most respected among gurus. Yes, many of his predictions have been wrong, but his capacity is certainly greater than BGGs."

What do you mean many of his "predictions" have been wrong? How about 100% of his Intel has been wrong, so why would you believe that, as a result, he would be the most respected?

My friend, because its free. Also, I feel people are being taken advantage of, in my opinion, so I stated it. Do you know RayT?

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum