Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat  11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat  11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat  11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat  11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat  11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat  11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat  11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat  11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat  11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat  11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat  11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat  11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat  11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat  11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat  11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat  11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat  11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat  11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mountain Goat  11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mountain Goat  11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 11/12/18

3 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat  11/12/18 Empty Mountain Goat 11/12/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:19 am

November 12, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

So again all this nonsense about waiting for implementation of this stupid NESARA/GESARA crap. When will these idiots stop all this nonsense.

Yes, there is a major effort to clean out the swamp by the Trump administration but why do these idiots take credit for all this hard work being accomplished by this currency administration? It is because they are liars and need something to try to convince you that this NESARA/GESARA bullshit is doing something real for you in this process. But once again they are just taking credit and have NOTHING to do with it whatsoever. We are not waiting for anything for them to do in this regard prior to seeing the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar. What is holding back the dinar is much more complicated and comes down to “deep state” components in the government who simply do not want us to have all this money. It is really that simple. I don’t care about who the hell made deals with them not to tweet messages about their corruption in order to get us all back in the “game”. These people in the deep state are ruthless charlatans and will stab you in the back the first chance they get. Oh- they don’t give a shit anymore since they have all already exchanged their dinar and in fact some didn’t even hold/own dinar and specifically we advised to buy it just prior to their exchange and in the same bank appointment turned around and then exchanged it. They can now afford to wait and figure out how not to allow the general public to exchange. Or at least hold it up long enough to gain the power again in the government. Go figure.

We hear these idiot intel gurus taking about this falsified intel from this group and using it on their calls. I would not trust anyone and stay away from anyone who is a subscriber to this bullshit. This should be a red flag to you that they are already brainwashed and compromised in their ability to bring you HONEST and TRUTHFUL information about the Iraq dinar.

So this guy Jared Rand comes out of nowhere and starts pushing all this new technology. This may all be true but nothing so far has been proven. But my point I want to make today is that these other idiot, ignorant gurus also listen to his calls and take bits and pieces of Jared’s information and use it on their calls, as if it is from their research. Then in the process they totally screw up the message and the meaning that Jared wanted us to know. Same old, same old. So who the hell can you trust anymore to give you the TRUTH.

More news…

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) As we all know the agenda of the session of parliament on Saturday, was scheduled to vote on the rest of the eight ministers in the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi.

However instead, the agenda was limited to "discuss the formation of permanent parliamentary committees of the House of Representatives, and discuss the subject of elections provincial councils and districts."

No new information has been acquired to present or vote on the remaining four ministers.

More news….

Meanwhile the leader of the coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, on Thursday, November 08, 2018, the need to accelerate the completion of the ministerial cab and the launch of services The head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, received in his office, Ambassador of the" European Union Mission to Iraq, Ramon Belkwa," Maliki's media office said in a statement .received by Baghdad today.

He stressed "the need to accelerate the completion of the ministerial cabin, and the launch towards providing services and raise the economic level and complete the process of construction and reconstruction in the country," stressing the "need to activate all agreements with the EU countries to achieve greater openness between Iraq and the "international community.

Of course Malik would say this since to rush the process would only benefit him and his party. Perhaps he could get some of his goons in the positions? So we know the hold up is so that they will not get any of these crooked politicians back in to the govt. I want everyone to understand they are trying to clean up the government and weed out these Iranian infiltrators who are traitors to Iraq. This same process is occurring this USA, where they are also trying to finally week out this ultra-liberal ideology that is destroying the USA is all aspects of the economy, trade, industrialization and even religionists aspects.

More news….

Iraqi Dinar News Update

After a month of no updates…the CBI reported the MARKET rate of the dinar today at 1204 IQD per 1 USD.

(Mnt Goat - Oh - so where is this so called .83 cents many of these idiot gurus are telling you is already in-country value of the dinar? Wrong again…go figure their bullshit (yes TNT Tony we are talking to you mostly!)

The update included the MARKET rate for every business day between October 8th and November 7th. The Iraqi Dinar traded between 1203 to 1208 over this time-span. These rates are within the 2% IMF requirement between the OFFICIAL rate and the MARKET rate (OR/MR) which should be maintained for Article 8 compliance. Stay tuned as more information comes in from the Central Bank of Iraq.

(Mnt Goat - So we also know that they are now maintaining the 2% compliance to Article 8 and that the reason why they told us this is BECAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT! )

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

PETITION TO DISMISS FOUR CURRENT MINISTERS

Mohamed Khalidi, head of the parliamentary bloc Banners of Benevolence, announced on Thursday that parliament members would be asked to sign a petition to dismiss four current ministers, including the ministers of communications and youth and sports.

Khalidi said in a press statement that a number of parliament members began seeking MPs' signatures during Thursday's session to dismiss four ministers in Prime Minister Adil Abdul Mahdi's government.

Confirmed information reveals that newly appointed Youth Minister Ahmed al-Obeidi was an official leader in ISIS, lawmaker Talal al-Zobaie said, expecting that Obeidi would be sacked soon.

"Efforts have been carried out to dismiss the minister of youth and sports in light of the accusation of him belonging to ISIS," Zobaie said in a TV statement. He noted that a confirmed report has reached Prime Minister Adil Abdul Mahdi concerning Obeidi.

Zobaie also called for punishing the bloc that allowed the nomination of Obeidi and to review the mechanism according to which he was chosen.

REUTERS: WHY ARE IRAQ'S KIRKUK OILFIELDS SO IMPORTANT? (

11/11/18)

BAGHDAD/ABU DHABI (Reuters) - Iraq’s oilfields in the disputed Kirkuk region have taken on new significance after the United States restored oil sanctions against neighboring Iran. Washington is pressuring Baghdad to resume exports that stopped last year.

Iraq aims to raise its export capacity to 8.5 million barrels per day (bpd) in the coming years from less than 5 million bpd currently, 1 million of which could come via Kirkuk. But that resumption is not just a question of turning the tap back on.

WHY IS KIRKUK SO IMPORTANT?

Volume and revenue. The halting of exports from Kirkuk stopped nearly 300,000 bpd flowing out of Iraq towards Turkey and international markets - causing a net revenue loss of some $8 billion since the stoppage last year.

Most of Iraq’s exports come from southern fields, but Kirkuk is one of the biggest and oldest oilfields in the Middle East, estimated to contain about 9 billion barrels of recoverable oil.

The United States also sees Kirkuk as an option to help offset global shortfall in oil supply caused by its sanctions on Iran, which forbid purchasing Iranian oil.

Washington has pressured Baghdad to suspend all shipments of oil to Iran and resume flows from Kirkuk to Turkey, industry sources say.

WHAT HALTED EXPORTS, WHAT OBSTACLES REMAIN?

Exports have been on hold since October 2017 when Iraqi government forces took control of Kirkuk from the semi-autonomous Kurdish authorities in northern Iraq, in response to a referendum calling for Kurdish independence.

The Kurds had controlled Kirkuk and its oilfields after Islamic State militants drove the Iraqi army out in 2014, and Kurdish forces in turn ejected the militants.

Resumption of exports from Kirkuk depends on negotiations between Baghdad and the Kurds.

The pipeline Baghdad once used for exports via Turkey was wrecked by Islamic State - leaving only one working pipeline, built and controlled by the Kurds. Iraq’s government must use that, or build a new pipeline. It is considering both options.

WHO CONTROLS THE KIRKUK OIL FLOWS?

On paper, Baghdad. But if Iraq decides to use the Kurdish pipeline to export oil, it needs to negotiate.

The Kurds will likely seek a greater share of Iraqi state oil revenue in return. Baghdad might also have to contend with Russia’s Rosneft, which bought the Kurdish section of the pipeline last year.

WHEN WILL KIRKUK EXPORTS RESUME, AND HOW MUCH?

As soon as Baghdad and the Kurds reach an agreement - hence U.S. pressure to do so. If no deal is reached, Iraq will have to build the new pipeline, which could take around two years.

The Rosneft pipeline has been upgraded to a capacity of 1 million bpd, which could accommodate a current 400,000 bpd coming from other oilfields in Kurdistan, plus the 300,000 bpd that would come from Kirkuk, Kurdish authorities say.

Iraqi authorities say they still need to feed local refineries - where Kirkuk’s current output is being diverted - so even if exports from Kirkuk resume, they won’t exceed 100,000 bpd at first, meaning total exports via Kurdistan would be only 500,000 bpd.

That would be smaller than peak Kurdish exports of 700,000 bpd before the failed referendum and not enough to help Turkey cut its reliance on Iranian oil.

DO U.S. SANCTIONS AFFECT IRAQ’S OIL SECTOR?

Iraq and Iran were exchanging only small volumes of oil before the new sanctions - around 30,000 bpd in each direction, including from Kirkuk - but Iraq’s economy as a whole is highly dependent on trade with Iran.

Iranian gas supplies feed Iraqi power stations, for example.

Washington has given Iraq a waiver for Iranian gas as well as food items, but says this is only temporary, causing uncertainty in Baghdad.

(Mnt Goat – This is a great insight into Article 140 and the necessity to pass a referendum on it and implement it into law)

WHAT HAPPENED IN THE LAST SESSION OF PARLIAMENT?

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The House of Representatives voted in its 12th meeting held under the chairmanship of Mohamed Halboussi, Speaker of the House of Representatives, on Saturday, in the presence of 237 deputies, the names of members of its permanent committees and reducing the number to 22 committees and the decision to resume the work of the Council of Commissioners and Directors General of the Electoral Commission , While discussed the subject of elections provincial councils and districts.

A statement issued by the Information Office of the Council, received the agency {Euphrates News} copy of it, "At the beginning of the session opened by Hassan al-Kaabi, First Vice-President of the Council, was discussed the subject of provincial elections and districts after a detailed presentation by the Legal Committee."

The MP reviewed the report of the Legal Committee in which he pointed out that the law of provincial and district elections was made several amendments in the previous electoral cycle, including the abolition of district councils and the determination of the bachelor's degree for candidates, as well as the amendment of the paragraph on the province of Kirkuk, noting that the Federal Court issued a decision Stating that Article 23 of the Provincial Councils Law contravenes articles 15 and 16 of the Constitution.

In the interventions of MPs, MP Burhan al-Mamouri called for resolving the issue of the High Commission for Elections and its follow-up and setting a date for the elections.

The MP Ammar Tohma, the importance of adherence to the constitutional deadlines to maintain the democratic system and the rotation of power and provide opportunities for reform, calling for a review of the mechanism of forming the Electoral Commission.

The MP Hisham Suhail to the need to speed up the formation of a new Council of the Commission and amend the law of elections legislator.

MP Kazem al-Shammari called for amending the third amendment law of the electoral commission law. In turn, MP Hassan Khalati called for lifting the freeze of the work of the current Council of the Commission to perform the tasks entrusted to it.

The MP Ahmed Jubouri that the disruption of the work of the Electoral Commission does not serve the electoral process and the activation of its work is necessary to prepare the procedures for provincial elections.

MP Ershad Salhi rejected the continuation of the current Council of the Commission, which may lead to non-participation of the components of the province of Kirkuk in the upcoming elections.

He called MP Faisal al-Issawi to direct a letter to the Council of Ministers and the Commission to set a date for the elections of provincial councils and districts.

MP Basma Mohammed Basim called for the return of displaced people to their areas in Nineveh province to ensure their right to vote, a proposal to abolish the provincial councils and keep the councils of districts and districts.

MP Riad Mohammed al-Masoudi stressed the importance of setting a date for the elections to allow the work of the Commission. MP Mzahim Mustafa, with the exception of a number of aspects of the province of Basra, suggested canceling its economic status or turning it into districts.

MP Aswan Salem Sadiq called for the abolition of the modernization of a special register for voting for Christians to avoid creating discrimination between the Iraqi people and adding other clauses in the law concerning quota seats.

He drew MP Adnan al-Asadi to the need to adopt a system of counting and sorting manual to avoid the problems that occurred in the elections of the House of Representatives.

MP Faris al-Barefkani discussed the importance of transfer of powers to the provinces, especially Nineveh province, in addition to setting a time limit for holding elections.

The MP Hassan Salem that the provincial councils represent an overburden and cause the weighting of the state budget and cost of sums paid by the Iraqi citizen.

For her part, MP Vian Sabri called for overcoming the obstacles, especially the return of the displaced, and amending the proportion of the amended law of Saint-Leco to ensure proper representation of the components.

MP Ashwaq Karim asked to reduce the number of members of the provincial councils by half to reduce the expenses, it is proposed that the member of the Council received a minimum degree.

He urged MP Qusay Abbas to consider the representation of components in UNHCR offices in the provinces.

MP Dylan Ghafoor called for the need to represent the farmers in the provincial councils, as well as the other Iraqi components.

For his part, MP Mohammed Shiaa Sudanese stressed the need to find a solution to the reluctance of citizens to participate in the elections and address the repercussions that accompanied them in the previous stage.

In the same matter, the Council voted on a parliamentary decision on the basis of the provisions of Article 5 of the Third Amendment Law for the Iraqi Council of Representatives Elections No. 45 of 2013 Amended and in view of the completion of the investigation with the current Board of Commissioners and the completion of the work of judges assigned to the public interest, the House of Representatives decided to resume the work of the Board of Commissioners Current and general managers formed under the law of the Independent High Electoral Commission No. 11 of 2007 amended.

On another side, Al-Halbusi stressed the keenness of the Council to form parliamentary committees to exercise the supervisory and legislative work and fair representation of all members, announcing the reduction of the number of parliamentary committees and an amendment to the rules of procedure.

In addition, the Council voted to amend the rules of procedure by merging the Culture and Information Committee with the Tourism and Antiquities Committee, merging the committee of member affairs with the Civil Society Organizations Committee, merging tribal committees, reconciliation, accountability, endowments and religious affairs into one committee, integrating the Labor and Social Affairs Committee with the Committee on Displacement and Emigrants, The committee of the martyrs and prisoners, as well as the addition of the Committee on Transport and Communications to ease the work on the Services and Reconstruction Committee to become the number of parliamentary committees 22, and set the maximum limit for each committee with 21 members, in addition to the authorization of the presidency of the Council the right to transfer two members of each committee.

The Council voted on the distribution of deputies to the permanent committees. Al-Halbusi announced the hosting of the House of Representatives Governor of the Central Bank and advanced cadres in the session on Monday. Then it was decided to adjourn the meeting until Monday, 12/11/2018.

FORGED DOCUMENTS FROM 3299 CARICATURES ABLE TO WITHDRAW FUNDS FROM CBI

Baghdad / Sky Press

A source familiar with the situation, said that more than 8 thousand false taboo withdrew its funds from the Central Bank of Iraq and Iraq's money evaded in more than one way.

The academic and economic expert, Tariq Sheikh, in a television interview, one of the local channels, that "Iraq's money is stolen and publicly," asserting that "more than 8 thousand false bill withdrew its funds from the Central Bank, although the matter was presented to the Director of the Bank, , And no action has been taken so far. "

"The director of Mark Huller Erbil, Adham Kamal Darwish, told the Central Bank in an official letter that these documents are all forged, and that there are 3299 caricatures indicating that they are all untrue," he added, referring to the Iraqi people where his money goes.

During the meeting, he also presented a forged document worth 14 million and 875 thousand dollars for the entry of electrical and plastic materials on the outlet of Ibrahim al-Khalil, in addition to a certificate of origin, stressing that the Central Bank did not respond to these books and appeals.

(Mnt Goat – yet more corruption at the CBI process. These currency auctions must end as they are the source of most of this bank corruption.)

MAINTAIN THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DINAR AGAINST OTHER CURRENCIES

Baghdad / News

The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali al-Alak, on Monday, that all the public balances of Iraq has not supported the Iraqi industries, while pointed out that the bank and despite all the circumstances maintained the exchange rate.

Al-Alak said during his meeting in the House of Representatives in its 13th session held today in the presence of 234 deputies that ‘the central bank balanced between the financial options and managed despite the pressure and impossible goals to maintain the exchange rate of the dinar against other currencies, including the dollar’.

He added that ‘ all the public balances of Iraq has been free of support for Iraqi industries’.

The most important points for discussion with the Governor of the Central Bank is the building of the Central Bank and put the name of the governor on the Iraqi currency and its causes and repercussions and currency and what is raised around it.

(Mnt Goat – again the CBI is announcing the ability to keep the exchange rate of the dinar stable. Why now? It is their normal beginning of the month report and nothing more. So relax! )

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat  11/12/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 11/12/18

Post by Cascadian Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:46 pm

So, the synopsis is that MG is smarter than everyone else...  In his own mind..

again.

Great...

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat  11/12/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 11/12/18

Post by Captain259 Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:18 pm

So, if all that you tell us seems to be BULLSHIT (ESPECIALLY WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT TNT TONY & RAY) PLEASE TELL US WHAT YOUR PREDICTIONS ARE AS FAR AS THE REINSTATEMENT OR THE RV GOES? IN YOUR OPTION WILL OR WILL IT EVER RV?

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum