Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18

Go down

"Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18 Empty "Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18

Post by Ssmith on Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:26 am

I recently read an article by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts that discuses how myth can displace actual history. I immediately thought of NESARA. I remember well the events surrounding NESARA's arrival on the Internet by the Dove of Oneness. That was during the Casper/Poof days. Dove is dead now, but the myth of NESARA lives on. Soon people will be talking about NESARA with absolutely no knowledge of who the Dove of Oneness was. Actually, I am sure that already exists to a certain degree. I had some limited contact with Dove. I feel her life was tragic.

I have noticed that some NESARA believers also have bought into the story of Jesus having spent some time in India, a story that Dr. Bart Ehrman, from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and considered by his peers to be among the top New Testament scholars worldwide living today, says no reputable New Testament scholar would support.

Below are some links that you may find interesting. One is about the origins of NESARA, one is about a book, now considered totally fabricated, about the alleged time Jesus spent in India, one from Dr.Paul Craig Robert's Website, and a beautiful song.

Dr. Roberts, a historian, an economist, a former high level person in the Reagan Administration, and a prolific writer does, not believe the official narrative concerning the destruction of the towers in New York. Dr. Roberts has an undergraduate degree from Georgia Tech University. He believes the buildings were imploded with explosives. He has ideas, but he says he does not know who is responsible or why the buildings were destroyed. I do not think he would say it was because NESARA was getting ready to be announced. Ask him. Send him an email.

I hope you take the time to read the articles. The truth is important. I do believe that we are currently in some stage of a Global Currency Reset and I do believe that there will be a nice profit made from the purchase of some currencies. I do not believe that anyone will become a US dollar trillionaire by owning Zimbabwe 100 trillion dollar notes. That is foolish, silly, in my opinion. Believe what you wish, but at least ask some basic, fundamental questions of those who tell "on the edge" stories.

No, I am not a paid shill. I am just an old man spending most of his time in bed waiting to die.

Sign Me: Still Hanging On

----------------------------------------------------------

Snared by a cybercult queen

https://www.the-tls.co.uk/articles/public/the-post-truth-gospel/

The Prevalence of Myth over History - PaulCraigRoberts.org

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CiizL8Vfu8
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: