Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019

Go down

Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 Empty Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019

Post by claud39 Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:05 am

http://iraqfinanceevent.com/

Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 Slide-1

Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 2

Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 5

Iraq is open for business and 2019 will be a decisive year for the country as its new government begins to kick-start huge infrastructure projects. This process promises to open up a vast range of financing opportunities.
Significant investments are needed in to rebuild the badly damaged infrastructure of the country. Long-awaited structural and administrative reforms are being implemented, revealing the immense investment potential in an economy poised for expansion. Iraq’s new government is committed to continuing this ambitious path by building on hard won improvements in security and promoting transparency in the economy, and at all levels of government.
Iraq is opening up for privatisation and is offering improved opportunities for foreign direct investment across the whole economy. The aim is to curtail the country’s dependence on oil revenues. Iraq is seeking new partnerships to fund multi-billion-dollar O&G, electricity and transportation projects as well as to address urgent fiscal and administrative reform issues. In particular, the country is seeking international partners to modernise its financial services infrastructure.
Connecting Iraq with global decision-makers, Iraq Finance 2019 is an event too important to miss. Under the Patronage of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Iraq Finance 2019 will gather key Iraqi officials, over 200 international investors, global corporate leaders, bankers, financial and legal professionals, as well as the most influential personalities on the banking sector in the region, in a unique and focused event.
Iraq Finance 2019 gathers all major stakeholders involved in directing the economic development of Iraq. Make sure you don’t miss out.

Invited Speakers 2019

Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 Allaq

Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 Fouad-Hussein

Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 Iyad-Al-Samarraie

Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 Thamer-Ghadhban

Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 Luay%20al-Khateeb

Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 Mim

Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 Sami-al-Araji

The Opportunity

• Hear from the highest-ranking Iraqi officials
  • Discover opportunities in Iraq’s banking, finance, and oil industries
  • Network with top delegates from the banking, finance, investment, insurance, and security sectors
  • Discover new business niches
  • Exhibit your services to senior Iraqi officials, as well as an international investment audience
  • Seal deals with top decision makers

Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 IraqFinance2014_115

Highlights

Why Attend?

• Hear from the highest levels of Iraqi Officials
  • Examine the state of Iraq’s banking sector
  • Network and deal-making opportunities with top-decisions makers
  • Discuss sources and structures of finance
  • Attend the biggest annual event on banking and finance in Iraq
  • Benefit from exclusive keynote speakers

Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 Whyattend

Challenges for 2019?

• Financial sustainability and economic diversification
  • Risk management: steps towards fair, efficient, transparent financial sector
  • Private investment in Iraq - new finance and investment laws
  • Strategies to boost financing of the SMEs
  • Practicalities of project financing: power and construction industry case studies
  • Technological modernisation and world-class solutions for the banking sector
  • Investment plans in physical and electronic security of banking institutions in Iraq

Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 02

Key Topics

• Reforms for accelerating economic growth and developing the financial system in Iraq
  • Foreign direct investment in Iraq in light of the new finance and investment laws
  • Sectors with strong FDI potential: power and utilities, transportation, social infrastructure
  • Investment priorities and project development: opportunities for private sector participation
  • Public private partnership case studies: success stories in Iraq infrastructure development
  • Risk reduction and management: steps towards fair, efficient financial market

• Restructuring of government-owned Rafidain and Rasheed banks: prospects of work
  • International perspectives on developing an effective financial system in Iraq
  • Improving Iraq’s financial systems through technical partnerships with international companies
  • Adopting international banking technology innovations
  • Status of bank security in Iraq: physical and electronic security
  • Opportunities for the growth of Islamic banking in Iraq

Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 0030%20-%20%20Iraq%20Finance

Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 0027%20-%20%20Iraq%20Finance

Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 0028%20-%20%20Iraq%20Finance

Benefits of Attending

• Get an inside view of Iraq’s financial and banking infrastructure and the major opportunities for investment and partnership.
  • Learn about progress on the ongoing reforms that have been carried out since 2014 to boost project lending and kick-start consumer finance.
  • Become directly or indirectly involved in the modernisation and growth of one of the most profitable emerging markets today.
  • Meet senior representatives from several government organisations including the Ministry of Finance, Central Bank of Iraq, and National Investment Commission.
  • Identify projects that require immediate financing and mechanisms for developing specific risk allocations to suit circumstances on the ground in Iraq.
  • Hear regional experts and C-level executives present their long-term and immediate financing strategies for Iraq

Latest Video of Previous events

Testimonials

• Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019 IMF
    [size=16][size=27]“
     This event is a great opportunity to have a concrete feeling of what's going on in the field
    [/size][/size]

Carlo Sdralevich, International Monetary Fund

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum