Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Watch the Unrest" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Watch the Unrest" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Watch the Unrest" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Watch the Unrest" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Watch the Unrest" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Watch the Unrest" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Watch the Unrest" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Watch the Unrest" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Watch the Unrest" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Watch the Unrest" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Watch the Unrest" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Watch the Unrest" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Watch the Unrest" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Watch the Unrest" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Watch the Unrest" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Watch the Unrest" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Watch the Unrest" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Watch the Unrest" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Watch the Unrest" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Watch the Unrest" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Watch the Unrest" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/9/18

Go down

"Watch the Unrest" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/9/18 Empty "Watch the Unrest" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 11/9/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:35 am

KTFA

Samson » November 9th, 2018

Documents .. Signatures to distribute the amount of each barrel of oil to the Iraqis

2018/11/9 9:16

The Information Office of the MP for the block of state law high Nassif for the collection of signatures of 50 deputies to issue a decision to deduct the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each individual Iraqi.

He said in a statement today, received the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it, "Deputy High Nassif submitted a request to the Presidency of the House of Representatives, supported by the signatures of fifty deputies, approving the issuance of a decision to deduct the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution within the ration card for each individual Iraqi, Article 59 (P-2) ". LINK

2Berds » November 9th, 2018

Both of these articles Samson are filled with S&S (Security and Stability) and of 140 IMO

MilitiaMan » November 9th, 2018

I am not sure how many signatures they'll need, but, the fact that they are collecting them makes me happy as all get out. They get this done, and for all citizens get a slice of every barrel of oil on their cards... Fairly sure they will want to have enough pens... lol Who wouldn't sign it after all these years? Lets not forget the possible motive to put pressure next door, as we watch the unrest. Like we have talked about of recent, the IQD brings purchase power the neighbors are going to be jealous.. imo 2 ~ MM

Samson » November 9th, 2018

Suron reveals a collection of signatures to add part of petrodollar funds to the supply

9th November, 2018

The MP for the Alliance of Alaa al-Rubaie, Friday, that the parliament worked to collect a number of signatures to add part of petrodollar funds to improve the ration card items, noting that the parliament decided to impose strict control on the Ministry of Commerce to eliminate corruption rooted in them.

He stressed that "the parliament collected signatures to add part of the petrodollar funds to improve the vocabulary of the ration with strict control of the Ministry of Commerce to reduce the incidence of corruption rooted in them."

"The ministers in the government of Abdul-Mahdi are no longer protected as it was before, where Parliament can hold any minister accused of corruption, without any objection from the cluster of them." LINK

"Swift" plans to separate Iranian banks from its system early next week

9th November, 2018

Jotfred Lebrant, chief executive of SWIFT, a Belgian-based messaging system, said it would separate some Iranian banks from its system early next week.

Earlier in the week, Swift said it would suspend the arrival of unspecified Iranian banks to its messaging system in order to maintain the stability and integrity of the global financial system.

In a brief statement earlier this week, Swift did not mention US sanctions that were re-imposed on some Iranian financial institutions on Monday as part of US President Donald Trump's efforts to force Iran to curb its nuclear, missile and regional activities.

The suspension of Iranian banks' access to the messaging system is a "regrettable" step, but it "has been taken in the interests of stability and the integrity of the wider global financial system," said Bian Swift LINK

The seizure of a ring for forging foreign and Iraqi currency in the Rusafa side of Baghdad

8th November, 2018

A powerful anti-crime force on Thursday managed to capture the largest currency fraud ring on the Rusafa side of Baghdad.

"A force fighting the crimes of the people has arrested the largest gang in the Rusafa side to counterfeit currency from all US and Iraqi groups and promote them in local markets," a security report said.

"They were apprehended and fined," the report said. LINK

Vietnam’s GDP growth remains strongest in ASEAN: Moody’s

9th November, 2018

Moody’s has changed its 12-18 month outlook on the banking system in Việt Nam (Ba3 stable) to stable from positive

Moody’s Investors Service on Thursday forecast Việt Nam’s real GDP growth to remain one of the strongest in ASEAN, at 6.7 per cent in 2018 and 6.5 per cent in 2019, driven by improved economic competitiveness, exports and domestic consumption.

In its latest report on Vietnamese banks titled ‘Banking System Outlook - Việt Nam: Economic growth and improving asset quality support stable outlook’, Moody’s says that strong economic growth in Việt Nam will support the banks’ operating environment. "Economic growth in Việt Nam will remain robust, and the banks’ asset quality will improve, helping to strengthen their profitability," says Eugene Tarzimanov, Moody’s Vice President and Senior Credit Officer.

However, in the report, the rating agency also changed its 12-18 month outlook on the banking system in Việt Nam (Ba3 stable) to stable from positive.

According to Moody’s, the stable outlook is based on its assessment of six drivers: operating environment (stable); asset risk (improving), capital (stable); funding and liquidity (stable); profitability and efficiency (improving); and government support (stable). Rebaca Tan, a Moody’s analyst, says that asset risks in Vietnamese banks are still evident after years of rapid credit growth, and negative spillovers from the escalating trade tensions between the US and China will see Việt Nam vulnerable to slower trade growth.

According to Moody’s, domestic credit growth will moderate to about 16 per cent in 2018 from 20 per cent in 2017, as the Government seeks to control inflation in the country to less than 4 per cent.

On asset quality, Moody’s says that Vietnamese banks will show improved asset quality over the next 12-18 months, because strong economic growth will translate into improvements in borrower repayment capabilities and enable the banks to accelerate the write-offs of legacy problem assets. However, rapid credit growth in recent years can result in a deterioration of asset quality as new loans mature, although this situation is unlikely to occur during Moody’s outlook period of the next 12-18 months. The banks’ capitalisation will prove broadly stable. A moderation in asset growth will ease pressure on the banks’ capitalisation, while internal capital generation will continue to improve, along with profitability at most rated banks.

Funding will stay stable as loan growth slows. In particular, Moody’s points out that the banks’ deposit growth has been strong, reducing their reliance on market-sensitive funding sources, such as interbank borrowings. As loan growth moderates to the pace of deposit expansion, the banks’ loan-to-deposit ratios will remain largely stable.

As for profitability, the banks will show better profitability because interest margins will continue to improve, as the banks boost loans in the higher-yielding retail and small and medium-sized enterprise segments. At the same time, credit costs will decline, as more banks resolve their legacy problem assets.

Moody’s says that the Vietnamese Government will continue to support the country’s banks when needed, mainly in the form of liquidity assistance and forbearance from the central bank. Moody’s rates 16 banks in Việt Nam, which together accounted for 61 per cent of total banking system assets at the end of 2017. LINK

Arrests and executions .. Boiling in the Iranian street and hysteria affect the system after the application of sanctions

7th November, 2018

Observers: Khamenei is trying to control the anger in Iran and the situation is moving towards the explosion

Observers rejected the barbaric campaign, which is carried out by the regime of the mullahs in Tehran against activists who reject his presence and those who reject his policies.

They said that the extended campaign over the past few hours against activists, arresting dozens and executing others.

Confirms that hysteria has hit the regime there and that it is working to embarrass everyone and thwart any action against him. They called on Amnesty International and the International Human Rights Organization to expose these practices throughout the world and exert maximum pressure on Khamenei and his entourage to retreat. They pointed out that the regime in Tehran wants to send a message to the Iranian people: No words, no comments, no condemnation of the horrors suffered by the Iranians under the mullahs.

Random arrests

"The Iranian judiciary sentenced 24 demonstrators, including two girls, on charges of participating in protests and anti-regime activity," Human Rights Watch said in a statement, adding that verdicts against the defendants, who were among more than 50 people, were arrested on August 2 during a protest In Tehran on the deterioration of economic conditions and corruption, ranged between 6 months and 6 years on charges of national security "vague".

"The government of Iran is imprisoning peaceful demonstrators, and this is only pouring oil on the Iranians' frustration and anger at the situation," said Michael Page, deputy director of the Middle East and North Africa division at Human Rights Watch.

Protesters arrested

Sources familiar with the protesters' cases told Human Rights Watch that the Public Prosecution accused them of "gathering and conspiring against national security," including two girls, Sabra Kurd Afshari, 19, and Yasman Ariani, 23, who were sentenced to prison for participating in peaceful demonstrations.

According to the organization's statement, the evidence provided by the Public Prosecution was only their publications in the social media where they reported the protest.

On July 31, a wave of protests began in the city of Isfahan and spread rapidly to other cities, including Karaj in the province of Al-Barz and Tehran, the capital. According to the organization, and also on 3 August, a demonstrator, identified as social media outlets as Reza Uttadi, was killed during protests in Karaj.

The authorities announced the establishment of a special committee to investigate his death, consisting of the Revolutionary Guards, anti-spy police units, and prosecutor, but have not yet disclosed their findings.

30 activists were killed

Human Rights Watch quoted Iranian officials as saying 30 people had been killed by security forces in the protests since January, but stressed that officials had shown no sign of fair investigations into those deaths or of security agents using excessive force to quell the protests.

Human rights organizations documented the deaths of protesters in custody, Senna Qanbari and Wahid Haidari, as well as environmental activist Kaoos Syed-Imami and protestor Mohammad Raji, followers of the Sufi dervishes minority.

In the same barbarous context of the Iranian authorities, the Iranian lawyer, Amir Jibryan, announced that nine women activists had been summoned to the prison of Evin, which has the largest number of prisoners of conscience and political prisoners in Tehran.

The lawyer told IRNA that these activists were interrogated and charged this week on the basis of notes from the Evin Prosecutor's Office. He said that in the summons, the reasons for the opening of the cases were not mentioned, but the prosecutor said that the call was made to take some inquiries. "While one of the activists told IRNA and asked not to be named, she said she was summoned with nine other activists. questioned in the coming weeks on behalf of Evin prison.

Iranian authorities arrested many activists on various charges, such as propaganda against the regime or acting against national security. launched the Iranian judiciary on Monday, released activist Huda Dean, on bail after her arrest for more than two months, on charges of " Attempting to dismantle the family system " N through the formation and training workshops on " the terms of marriage contracts" and "equality in domestic work."

However, other activists such as Najma Wahidi, Mariam Azad and Radwanah Mohammadi, who work in the field of women's rights, were arrested along with Huda 'Ameen on similar charges. They are still under arrest by the security forces. Rights groups say the authorities deny these women detainees the right to visit and contact their family members, and are also denied the right to choose a lawyer.

Death sentences

This comes as an Iranian court sentenced two people to death for "disrupting the economic and banking system". "The defendants are Dariush Ibrahimian Belindi and Yunis Bahaa al-Din, Dina, accused of defrauding the banking and economic system through regulatory action. They received 1540 billion and 461 million 900 thousand riyals (about 10 million) Dollars) by illegal means ".

According to the report, "the Court of Economic Misdemeanors considered the charges as corruption in the land, and accordingly issued a death sentence against the defendants and the confiscation of all their funds in favor of the state." A spokesman for the Iranian Judiciary Authority, Gholamhossein Ijie E, announced on 23 of last month that the Supreme Court had confirmed the death sentence of Wahid Mazloumin and Mohammad Ismaily Qasimi, two gold coin dealers in Iran.

The Iranian leader Ali Khamenei in the wake of rising foreign exchange rates and gold coins and the deterioration of the economic situation has agreed to a proposal by the head of the judiciary on the formation of a court of "economic evils" can not be appealed sentences other than "death sentences."

Experts said that these marches, initiated by the authorities of the mullahs to increase the boiling situation in Tehran and the rest of the provinces and accelerate the new intifada and demanded Khamenei to rationalize and respond to US conditions to stop sanctions. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum