Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "A Step up" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/7/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "A Step up" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "A Step up" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "A Step up" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/7/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "A Step up" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "A Step up" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "A Step up" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/7/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "A Step up" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/7/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "A Step up" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "A Step up" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "A Step up" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "A Step up" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "A Step up" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "A Step up" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "A Step up" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "A Step up" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "A Step up" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "A Step up" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "A Step up" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "A Step up" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"A Step up" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/7/18

Go down

"A Step up" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/7/18 Empty "A Step up" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/7/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:54 am

KTFA

DELTA » November 7th, 2018

QD/USD (IQDUSD=X)

Previous Close 0.001

Open 0.001

Bid 0.001

Day's Range 0.001 - 0.001

52 Week Range 0.0008 - 0.0009

Ask 0.001

Salamon69 » November 7th, 2018

Delta, that is a step up..... I have never seen the dinar exchanging for USD at .001 Always before never goes above .0009 Like a stock breakout is this abnormal ? Move the decimal place over 3 places and it is WALA 1 to 1

James49 » November 7th, 2018

thank you Delta that is a big step in the MR IMO

Rockcharlie49 » November 7th, 2018

Thank you Delta 1 down two 00 left

BGB1977 » November 7th, 2018

Hope it means it’s on course to be 1 to 1

MilitiaMan » November 7th, 2018

Now that is interesting movement in value and if it holds then, a international calculation can get applied to it in short order.. IMO

Docmagee94 » November 7th, 2018

could someone please just straight up interpret this please. What does it mean? Anything? What are the takeaways?

RockCharlie22 » November 7th, 2018

If it holds your looking at the removal of the first zero IMO

Mryantodd » November 7th, 2018

What's up Doc? My interpretation is that this new rate is a change from historical rates. It may not appear to be much of a change, but it is significant because people have theorized that when the rate gets to .001, then all that will need to be done is to remove the three zeroes to get to a 1:1 parity. It is interesting to me that the daily rate is .001 but the 52 week range is .0008-.0009. Not sure how this can be so because .001 is outside of the range. Maybe it is a weekly average rate that hasn't changed yet or just a typo. Anyway, IMO people are excited because the next possible change would be to drop the zeroes for a 1:1 rate. As always, time will tell. Hope this helps. MRT

Samson » November 7th, 2018

Iraq announces important decision in the Kuwaiti archives

2018/11/6 20:20

The Foreign Ministry decided to resolve all outstanding problems between Iraq and Kuwait, including the handover of the Kuwaiti archives.

"The undersecretary of the ministry, Ambassador Hazem al-Youssafi, received the ambassador of Kuwait in Baghdad Salem Ghassab al-Zaman in the presence of Abdulrahman Hamed al-Husseini, head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences, and Ahmed Nayef al-Dulaimi, head of the Arab department," the ministry said in a statement.

He added that "after the exchange of words of welcome, the Undersecretary stressed the depth of brotherly relations between the two brotherly countries, noting that Iraq is keen to develop and upgrade in all areas of cooperation in various aspects, especially political and economic, and resolve all outstanding issues between the two countries.

"Following efforts to search and compile the archives and archives of Kuwait, and in compliance with the UN Security Council resolutions in this regard, the latest of which is Resolution No. 2107 of 2013 concerning Kuwaiti archives and archives, His Excellency Minister of Foreign Affairs Mohammad Ali Al Hakim delivered the special batch of Kuwaiti radio, Kuwait at the weekend and in the presence of the United Nations as an observer of this event. "

For his part, Al-Zamanan expressed his thanks and satisfaction with the efforts made by the Iraqi side in handing over the archives and archives of Kuwait, which contribute to solving the outstanding problems between the two countries, stressing the "deep brotherly relationship between the two countries and cooperation in various fields to serve the interests of the two brotherly countries." LINK

Deputies: The eight vacant ministries will be decided next week

7th November, 2018

The deputies in the Iraqi parliament, on Wednesday, that next week will see the resolution of the remaining eight ministries from the cabinet cabin of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.

The MP for the Alliance of Fatah Karim Aliawi, for / Mawazin News /, "The beginning of the formation of the government by the choice of ministers was not successful and incorrect way, which reflected the impact on the Iraqi street," noting that "Abdul Mahdi needs time to discuss and discuss the remaining names of his cabinet "He said. He added that "there are negotiations and talks between the political blocs also on this subject," noting that "next week will be a critical date for the completion of the cabinet cabins."

For his part, MP for the Fatah alliance Abdul-Amir Tabban, in an interview with / Mawazin News /, that "the middle of next week will be the selection of ministerial portfolios vacant." The Prime Minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, on Tuesday, that the coming days, will witness the completion of the naming of the eight ministers to take up positions in the remaining ministries, while noting that work is continuing to implement the government program according to the stated times. LINK

Deputy: Tomorrow's session includes the formation of the Finance Committee to study and amend the budget

7th November, 2018

The MP for the alliance of Abbas Abbas Aliawi, Wednesday, that the parliament session on Thursday will include the formation of the Parliamentary Finance Committee Standing to study the federal budget for the year 2019 and make amendments to them, while ruled out the return of the budget for the government to reformulate it again. "The Parliament will form during the meeting on Thursday the Finance Committee for the purpose of studying the draft federal budget law for the year 2019 and make amendments to them," he said, pointing out that "the return of the budget for the government to reformulate again is unlikely."

He added that "the prime minister will form a committee to cooperate with the Finance Committee for the purpose of making amendments to the budget law within the House of Representatives without returning to the government that the number of political blocs objecting to a number of paragraphs," noting that "the representative of the government within the House of Representatives has informed the Presidency of Parliament that the budget meets Achieving the government program of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi." He pointed out that "the parliament will amend a number of important paragraphs in terms of grades," explaining that "the budget will include 60 thousand degrees and functional degrees of deletion and development, which was not launched during the previous government."

The House of Representatives has voted, on Tuesday, to approach the Council of Ministers on the amendments of the deputies on the financial budget. It is noteworthy that the agenda of the House of Representatives tomorrow will include the formation of a committee on the election of the governor of Babylon, in addition to discussing the file of fish deaths, and the selection of permanent parliamentary committees. LINK

Oil prices rise to $ 73 a barrel

2018/11/7 15:01

Oil prices rose on Wednesday to $ 73 a barrel after approaching its lowest level since August, with support for a report that Russia and Saudi Arabia are discussing production cuts next year.

Crude rose after losses early in the session after the tas news agency quoted unnamed sources as saying the two countries had initiated bilateral discussions on possible cuts in crude production in 2019. "I think it is just intervention," Petrovatrix analyst Olivier Jakob said in reference to potential supply cuts talks. Phonetic and try to re-speculate some of the high prices to the market. "

Brent crude rose $ 1.18 to $ 73.31 a barrel by 1017 GMT. Crude hit $ 71.18 a barrel on Tuesday, its lowest level since Aug. 16. LINK

The launch of Baghdad International Fair on Saturday

7th November, 2018

The 45th session of the Baghdad International Fair, which will be held under the slogan "Determined to Build and Build as Liberation and Victory", will kick off next Saturday for the period (10-19) this month.

The director general of the Iraqi Trade Exhibitions Company in the Ministry of Commerce Hashem al-Sudani said in a statement read by "Economy News" that his company "finished all preparations for the establishment of the session and success, noting the distinction of the session with wide participation of Arab and foreign countries, some of them participate for the first time or limited their previous participation Small wings ".

Al-Sudani said, "The participation of a number of prominent local, Arab and foreign companies in the field of reconstruction and construction, which is hoped to have an active role in the implementation of infrastructure reconstruction projects for the liberated provinces." Al-Sudani affirmed his company's efforts by inviting these companies to inform them about the investment opportunities within the country, especially as it is about to execute mega projects in various fields, most importantly construction projects and reconstruction of the liberated areas.

He pointed out that "the wide participation of these countries and different companies, indicate their desire to see the investment opportunities available in the country and seize, especially as Iraq is fertile ground for the establishment and implementation of such projects, which absent for several years, because of the concern of the country in the fight and the expulsion of gangs, "Terrorist that has ravaged several areas of the country." LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum