Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Coming Worldwide" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 11/6/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Coming Worldwide" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 11/6/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Coming Worldwide" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 11/6/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Coming Worldwide" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 11/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Coming Worldwide" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 11/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Coming Worldwide" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 11/6/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Coming Worldwide" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 11/6/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Coming Worldwide" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 11/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Coming Worldwide" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 11/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Coming Worldwide" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 11/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Coming Worldwide" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 11/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Coming Worldwide" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 11/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Coming Worldwide" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 11/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Coming Worldwide" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 11/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Coming Worldwide" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 11/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Coming Worldwide" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 11/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Coming Worldwide" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 11/6/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Coming Worldwide" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 11/6/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Coming Worldwide" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 11/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Coming Worldwide" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 11/6/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Coming Worldwide" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 11/6/18

Go down

"Coming Worldwide" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 11/6/18 Empty "Coming Worldwide" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 11/6/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:35 am

TNT

JCNoble:

As we wait for the next hoop to be jumped through in Iraq you have to acknowledge their consistency of action. The pattern of delay each time an announced decision point is reached is now almost proverbial. Hopefully this consistency will be broken soon.

Fullsail:
the way I understand it, is that iraq with assets multiple times that of kuwait, iraq's curr value would exceed that of kuwait's post rv curr value. never heard that iraq would be less than kuwait post rv.

RVAlready:
Fullsail, I think the main difference between Iraq and Kuwait, is the Iraq has a much larger population. In Kuwait, I believe the citizens can live off the oil riches of the country completely. In Iraq, the oil money per capital is much less. In Iraq, I think the citizens must always work for a living.

Fuze:
Rvalready, you're correct about population difference....Kuwait about 4.8 million and Iraq about 37 million, it makes a difference in a number of areas...however Iraq has a number of other natural resources than oil, that may not be as plentiful in Kuwait., if they just stop acting a fool long enough to benefit from them

Fullsail:
rva... re: per capita I concur, though per capita not considered basis of curr value but based on a countries' total assets value, differ than method of extraction. ie: Gold Mining valuations, assets shown as 'Proven' value per Registered Geologists assessment, whether alluvial / placer or method of extraction. Of course, easier to extract the more desirable. Value basis from assets.

RVAlready:
Per capita does not affect the RV, but it affects the lives of the citizens in Iraq. As D.C. Used to say - people with income do not become terrorists….. I was really just here to counter the idea that a system paid for by oil, as in Kuwait, turns everyone into useless bums. And, at the very least, they are not terrorists building car bombs and blowing up themselves and other citizens.

Eccle519:
I believe they (US and all world financial systems) are coordinating many countries like VN and Zimb. etc as stated for the first basket of currency. Iraq is having her little problems but the big picture is right on Que. Our financial problems have zero to do with this but the benefit (according to GCR) is coming world wide imo

Harambe:
Bloomberg: Iraq Gets Exemption From U.S. Sanctions on Iran's Energy Ex​ports

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-06/iraq-gets-exemption​-from-u-s-sanctions-on-iran-s-energy-exports

Reuters Exclusive: Iraq close to deal with foreign firms to upgrade output
https://reut.rs/2JJXJWn

Bloomberg: Iraq to Boost China Oil Sales by 60% as OPEC Giant Eyes Asi​a
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-06/iraq-to-boost-china​-oil-sales-by-60-as-opec-giant-eyes-asia

CNBC: Oil tumbles 2%, briefly enters bear market, after Trump grants I​ran sanctions waivers
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/06/oil-markets-us-sanctions-on-iran-globa​l-economy-in-focus.html

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum