Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!"

+2
Sam I Am
RamblerNash
6 posters

Go down

Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" Empty Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!"

Post by RamblerNash Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:09 am

Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" B819101f7f968e22cf7db6bd60495a51_biggerMichael Kaperoni‏ 

@kaperoni

Idiot Frank26 came up with a new one today stating Iran is trying to force Iraq to revalue the dinar to pay its electric bill. Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!

Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" Empty Re: Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!"

Post by Sam I Am Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:09 am

Physician heal thyself. Before you call on Frank to stop his nonsense maybe you should stop your nonsense about the float. The IQD is already on a managed float, and that's the only kind of float you're going to see until Iraq's economy is based on something other than oil.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" Empty Re: Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!"

Post by Zig Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:48 am

Hi Sam and Nash....I sent Kaperoni the link to this thread....invited him to reply....
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

https://my.cbox.ws/ZIGPLACE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:27 am

Zig wrote:Hi Sam and Nash....I sent Kaperoni the link to this thread....invited him to reply....

Won't this be interesting.   LOL

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:36 am

Kaperoni's reply via [PM] at DinarAlert Forum:....... "I don't have time to answer those who refuse to read. The IQD is not on a managed float but a peg to the dollar. This is basic all should already know this. As for a float in the future, the IMF is very clear on this directive as Iraq needs to exit the peg prior to opening their capital account to foreign investment. This is all in the Article IV Consultations for those that choose to read them. As well we have this information posted here on DinarAlert.webs.com for members to read. Kap"

CHAT ROOM AT https://my.cbox.ws/ZIGPLACE
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:13 am

Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" B819101f7f968e22cf7db6bd60495a51_biggerMichael Kaperoni‏ 

@kaperoni

Some people don't understand when they keep talking they sound dumber and dumber. White lions is an example she should keep her mouth shut because she knows nothing about what she's talking about.

Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" B819101f7f968e22cf7db6bd60495a51_biggerMichael Kaperoni‏ 

@kaperoni

Her latest stupid comment is if Iraq floated their currency they would go bankrupt. Apparently she doesn't understand the CBI controls the currency and the amount of currency in circulation just like any other country. Some 200 countries float their currency are they bankrupt?

Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:14 am

@kaperoni

I think white lions should Google Wikipedia and look up floating exchange rate. The first sentence tells it all... In the modern world most of the world's currencies are floating. LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So let's see what Wikipedia says:

Floating exchange rate

A floating exchange rate (also called a fluctuating or flexible exchange rate) is a type of exchange-rate regime in which a currency's value is allowed to fluctuate in response to foreign-exchange market mechanisms. A currency that uses a floating exchange rate is known as a floating currency. A floating currency is contrasted with a fixed currency whose value is tied to that of another currency, material goods or to a currency basket.
In the modern world, most of the world's currencies are floating; such currencies include the most widely traded currencies: the United States dollar, the Swiss Franc, the Indian rupee, the euro, the Japanese yen, the British pound, and the Australian dollar. However, central banks often participate in the markets to attempt to influence the value of floating exchange rates. The Canadian dollar most closely resembles a pure floating currency, because the Canadian central bank has not interfered with its price since it officially stopped doing so in 1998. The US dollar runs a close second, with very little change in its foreign reserves; in contrast, Japan and the UK intervene to a greater extent, whereas India has seen medium range intervention by its central bank, the Reserve Bank of India.
From 1946 to the early 1970s, the Bretton Woods system made fixed currencies the norm; however, in 1971, the US decided no longer to uphold the dollar exchange at 1/35th of an ounce of gold, so that the currency was no longer fixed. After the 1973 Smithsonian Agreement, most of the world's currencies followed suit. However, some countries, such as most of the Gulf States, fixed their currency to the value of another currency, which has been more recently associated with slower rates of growth. When a currency floats, targets other than the exchange rate itself are used to administer monetary policy (see open-market operations).

Economic rationale

There are economists who think that in most circumstances, floating exchange rates are preferable to fixed exchange rates. As floating exchange rates automatically adjust, they enable a country to dampen the impact of shocks and foreign business cycles, and to preempt the possibility of having a balance of payments crisis. However, they also engender unpredictability as the result of their dynamism.
However, in certain situations, fixed exchange rates may be preferable for their greater stability and certainty.That may not necessarily be true, considering the results of countries that attempt to keep the prices of their currency "strong" or "high" relative to others, such as the UK or the Southeast Asia countries before the Asian currency crisis.
The debate of making a choice between fixed and floating exchange rate regimes is set forth by the Mundell–Fleming model, which argues that an economy (or the government) cannot simultaneously maintain a fixed exchange rate, free capital movement, and an independent monetary policy. It must choose any two for control and leave the other to market forces.
The primary argument for a floating exchange rate is that it allows monetary policies to be useful for other purposes. Under fixed rates, monetary policy is committed to the single goal of maintaining exchange rate at its announced level. Yet the exchange rate is only one of the many macroeconomic variables that monetary policy can influence. A system of floating exchange rates leaves monetary policy makers free to pursue other goals such as stabilizing employment or prices.
In cases of extreme appreciation or depreciation, a central bank will normally intervene to stabilize the currency. Thus, the exchange rate regimes of floating currencies may more technically be known as a managed float. A central bank might, for instance, allow a currency price to float freely between an upper and lower bound, a price "ceiling" and "floor". Management by the central bank may take the form of buying or selling large lots in order to provide price support or resistance or, in the case of some national currencies, there may be legal penalties for trading outside these bounds.

Fear of floating

A free floating exchange rate increases foreign exchange volatility. There are economists who think that this could cause serious problems, especially in emerging economies. These economies have a financial sector with one or more of following conditions:

• high liability dollarization

• financial fragility

• strong balance sheet effects

When liabilities are denominated in foreign currencies while assets are in the local currency, unexpected depreciations of the exchange rate deteriorate bank and corporate balance sheets and threaten the stability of the domestic financial system.
For this reason emerging countries appear to face greater fear of floating, as they have much smaller variations of the nominal exchange rate, yet face bigger shocks and interest rate and reserve movements.[1] This is the consequence of frequent free floating countries' reaction to exchange rate movements with monetary policy and/or intervention in the foreign exchange market.
The number of countries that present fear of floating increased significantly during the 1990s.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floating_exchange_rate

https://www.dinardaily.net/t74015-kaperoni-sites-wikipedia-as-his-source-and-still-gets-it-wrong

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:16 am

@kaperoni

Every single one of us should hope and pray the CBI gives up the peg chooses a new exchange rate regimethat is a float and allows the dinar to gradually rise over time as the IMF stated allowing them to reduce the money supply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you go Kap!

They are doing studies on linking the Dinar to a basket of currencies:

-----

A simulation of the dinar exchange rate linked to a basket of currencies

Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" News-15096237296868

November 02, 2017

A short search to experience the simulator about linking the Iraqi dinar to a basket of currencies with weights varying between 50% and 65% of the dollar and other currencies remaining price (Dr. Ahmed Ali Abrihi) ... Click here

https://cbi.iq/news/view/462

The article has a bunch of pictures and graphs for you to easily understand.
https://www.dinardaily.net/t74084-kaperoni-debunked-2-how-much-more-of-an-idiot-can-he-be

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:17 am

@kaperoni

The guru's will say that they are reducing the money supply to counter that statement. But they can't provide anything to support that statement in fact as I've already said in previous tweets it's not possible to reduce the money supply while having daily currency auctions.

~~~~~~~~~~

So Kap thinks that they can't reduce the money supply and still have the currency auctions? LMAO!

Here you go KAP!

Here's the link to getting the money supply (click on the download to get it):

https://cbi.iq/news/view/94

Here's a graph for you, just in case you need a visual:

Enlarge this image
Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" Screen14

Do you see the money supply decrease?

Here's a link to the daily auctions:

https://cbi.iq/static/uploads/up/file-149959299320229.pdf

How much more of an idiot can you be Kaperoni?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t74079-kaperoni-debunked-how-much-more-of-an-idiot-can-he-be

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:07 pm

Zig wrote:Kaperoni's reply via [PM] at DinarAlert Forum:....... "I don't have time to answer those who refuse to read. The IQD is not on a managed float but a peg to the dollar. This is basic all should already know this. As for a float in the future, the IMF is very clear on this directive as Iraq needs to exit the peg prior to opening their capital account to foreign investment. This is all in the Article IV Consultations for those that choose to read them. As well we have this information posted here on DinarAlert.webs.com for members to read. Kap"

LOL!!!  How does Kap think they maintain the peg?  Like every other country with a pegged currency does - via a managed float.  No currency is truly "pegged" in the sense that the exchange rate and money supply are automatically altered to maintain the proper ratio to another currency.  They have to be managed to maintain the peg.  

I wrote an article on the "dirty float" (aka a managed float) a few years ago and currency expert John Jagerson said this in the comments.

"The terms "peg", and "dirty and/or managed floats" are a little hazy. Strictly speaking there is only one true currency peg out there that I know of and that is between the countries that use the euro and those that hope to use the euro in the very near term. None of the economies mentioned in the article are strictly pegged but its true that they are darn close."
http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/2013/07/dirty-float.html

I think JJ knows a tad more about exchange rates and currencies than an anonymous guru whose resume includes flipping pizzas.  JJ is a consultant to Fortune 500 companies and makes a living on Forex.  He says that Iraq is on a managed float so that's good enough for me.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:21 pm

Sigh...Too bad these discussions always include and/or end with name-calling and that goes both ways....happens at another place where Kap occasionally chats....oh well....

Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:43 am

From Kaperoni via [PM] at DinarAlert:

"You cannot discredit the exact words from official IMF economists assigned to Iraq...This was at the time Shabibi was ousted from the CBI. More importantly it tells the story Shabibi was trying to execute.
2013 Iraq Article IV Consulation
“14. The de facto fixed exchange rate (this means peg not managed float) has served Iraq well. The authorities agreed that a stable nominal exchange rate provides a valuable anchor for inflation expectations in an uncertain environment, and intend to continue implementing this policy for the foreseeable future. In the medium term, staff encouraged the authorities to consider creating the conditions (this means to prepare) which would make possible a move to a more flexible exchange rate policy (this means to move to a float). Such flexibility (confirmed a second time they plan to exit the fixed rate and move to a float) could allow a predictable and gradual appreciation of the nominal exchange rate (nominal exchange rate is defined as the number of units of a currency that can purchase a unit of another currency. In other words, the exchange rate of the currency. It also provides written proof the IMF expects the CBI to allow the dinar to gradually appreciate), triggered by strong oil revenues and the Balassa-Samuelson effect, to accommodate a possible real exchange rate appreciation while keeping domestic inflation low.”  (There is no talk of redenomination or LOP in this information).
http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/scr/2013/cr13217.pdf

Now where is the factual information to counter this official statement from the IMF?  Or is your website just full of more blather... Kap"

Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:41 am

Thanks Zig.

~~~~~~~~~~

As I have said before, Kap has his head stuck in 2012. At least he is using an article from 2013 this time, but the IMF and the CBI have moved beyond what was back then.

Here is the section that Kap is referring to, without his misleading remarks in parenthesis:

Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" Cr132112

Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" Cr132113
And here are the links where they have moved forward:

https://www.imf.org/~/media/Websites/IMF/imported-full-text-pdf/external/pubs/ft/scr/2015/_cr15235.ashx

https://www.imf.org/~/media/Files/Publications/CR/2017/cr17251.ashx

See the difference?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:48 am

I invited Kap to reply himself...told him he could do so as a "Guest"....but if he chooses to just read the thread and answer via [PM] to me I will continue to post his replies...

Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:52 am

I don't need any documents to counter Kaperoni's rebuttal.  His will do just fine.  A de facto fixed exchange rate means a stationary peg as opposed to a crawling peg. That is done via a managed float. So "pegged" and "managed" aren't mutually exclusive terms. An increase in the nominal exchange rate doesn't mean an increase in the value.  The higher the exchange figure the lower the currency's value will be, because it takes more of them to equal the dollar.  What Kap apparently doesn't understand is that you can have a flexible exchange rate with a pegged currency.  Vietnam has been doing it for years.  
Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" Usd_an10
Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" Vietnam-money-supply-m2
They manage the money supply and periodically lower the value to encourage the sales of the products they export.  It works very well, as their economy has more than doubled over the past ten years.
Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" Vietnam-gdp
The Vietnamese dong  is a pegged currency, and they maintain that peg via a managed float that expands their money supply while lowering the value of their currency to attract foreign trade.  As Iraq develops other sectors of their economy and moves away from their reliance on revenues from the oil industry they will hopefully be able to move away from a fixed exchange rate to a more flexible rate, but that doesn't mean that it's going to go up in value.  Vietnam's is going down, and that suits their purposes just fine.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Mission1st Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:35 pm

Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" Scumba18
Seriously, did you expect Scumbag Frank to follow any logic?
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:18 pm

Love that photo of Frank. Looks like he's suffering from both constipation and haemorrhoids, and should be anywhere else than in a public place.

say what?

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:20 pm

Expecting explosive decompression at any moment.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:20 pm

I think everyone is in agreement on Frank, including Kap.

Zig, care to comment on Frank? LOL

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:32 pm

Zig wrote:I invited Kap to reply himself...told him he could do so as a "Guest"....but if he chooses to just read the thread and answer via [PM] to me I will continue to post his replies...
Zig...Off topic, but you inadvertently said that Becky is not telling the truth with your guest post statement here at DD, according to her last call. LOL

While I can certainly come up with a few other words for her like:

cheat
    con artist
    perjurer
    phony
    storyteller
    deceiver
    dissimulator
    equivocator
    fabricator
    fabulist
    falsifier
    fibber
    liar
    maligner
    misleader
    prevaricator
    promoter
    trickster
    deluder
    fabler
    false witness

Do you consider "Not telling the truth" to be a better form, opposed to those that make the point with a bit more clarity (Name Calling)? LOL

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:29 pm

RamblerNash wrote:I think everyone is in agreement on Frank, including Kap.

LOL...When I first got into this and was listening to every freaking call out there I loved Frank...especially when Delta was on his call....lol....at that time I was expecting to be a millionaire every week....eventually I wised up re. Frank....he is quite a character and I believe he spends half his calls now pushing all kinds of products.....unbelievable how long some of these people have been around now putting out the same crap....lol.... crap
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:35 am

Zig wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:I think everyone is in agreement on Frank, including Kap.

LOL...When I first got into this and was listening to every freaking call out there I loved Frank...especially when Delta was on his call....lol....at that time I was expecting to be a millionaire every week....eventually I wised up re. Frank....he is quite a character and I believe he spends half his calls now pushing all kinds of products.....unbelievable how long some of these people have been around now putting out the same crap....lol.... crap

It's not really that unbelievable. They do it for profit. They control the narrative. Have you ever tried to ask them a question or provided them some information that tells them what they are saying isn't right, or quite right? What happens to you when you do? BAMM! your gone!

Frank isn't the only one that does this. Look at all the other "Gurus". Have you also noticed that many websites that allow comments, and Dinar chat rooms have MODS that are heavy handed about what they allow? LOL

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:53 pm

RamblerNash wrote:Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" B819101f7f968e22cf7db6bd60495a51_biggerMichael Kaperoni‏ 

@kaperoni

The guru's will say that they are reducing the money supply to counter that statement. But they can't provide anything to support that statement in fact as I've already said in previous tweets it's not possible to reduce the money supply while having daily currency auctions.

~~~~~~~~~~

So Kap thinks that they can't reduce the money supply and still have the currency auctions? LMAO!

Here you go KAP!

Here's the link to getting the money supply (click on the download to get it):

https://cbi.iq/news/view/94

Here's a graph for you, just in case you need a visual:

Enlarge this image
Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" Screen14

Do you see the money supply decrease?

Here's a link to the daily auctions:

https://cbi.iq/static/uploads/up/file-149959299320229.pdf

How much more of an idiot can you be Kaperoni?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t74079-kaperoni-debunked-how-much-more-of-an-idiot-can-he-be

And now we go up. I wonder why that is? LOL

Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" Scree171

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:54 pm

RamblerNash wrote:Kaperoni: "Iran does not want dinar, they want dollars. Please someone tell Frank26 to stop his nonsense!" B819101f7f968e22cf7db6bd60495a51_biggerMichael Kaperoni‏ 

@kaperoni

Some people don't understand when they keep talking they sound dumber and dumber. White lions is an example she should keep her mouth shut because she knows nothing about what she's talking about.

@kaperoni

Her latest stupid comment is if Iraq floated their currency they would go bankrupt. Apparently she doesn't understand the CBI controls the currency and the amount of currency in circulation just like any other country. Some 200 countries float their currency are they bankrupt?

So if 200 countries already float their currencies, why does Kap wait for Iraq to float their currency? LOL

He sure does seem confused about a float...

~~~~~~~~~~

Countries in the World:

There are 195 countries in the world today. This total comprises 193 countries that are member states of the United Nations and 2 countries that are non-member observer states: the Holy See and the State of Palestine.

http://www.worldometers.info/geography/how-many-countries-are-there-in-the-world/

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum