Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion

Go down

Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion Empty Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:50 pm

Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion

11/06/2018

Economy News Baghdad:

The Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs, Finance Minister Fuad Hussein, received in his Baghdad office Irj Musjadi, Iran's ambassador to Baghdad and his accompanying delegation .

During the meeting, they reviewed the historical relations between the two countries and means of enhancing them and developing them for the benefit and benefit of both peoples .

For his part, Fouad Hussein said that Iraq looks forward to building strong and strong relations with its neighbors based on common interests, stressing the need to protect those relations in order to create a stable environment in the region .

He added that the challenge facing the federal government seriously in the economic aspect lies in building a strong and fruitful economic vision and philosophy that is moving in the light of developments and reality. He pointed to the need to diversify the sources of income and not to rely entirely on oil and to eliminate unemployment and rebuild what was destroyed by dark thought. On the need to pay attention to the sectors of industry, agriculture, tourism and investment .

Masjedi said that the volume of trade exchange between the republics of Iraq and Iran reached eight and a half billion dollars annually, and that there are 79 different Iranian companies operating in Iraq in the fields of energy, construction, tourism and infrastructure and the size of the projects of these companies amounted to ten billion dollars .

He pointed to the increase in the number of tourists between the two countries significantly from previous years .

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14296

Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum