Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Greetings to all !!

Go down

Greetings to all !!

Post  claud39 on Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:25 am

Hello everyone, I introduce myself Claud, I'm new to your forum I knew that your forum existed thanks to a friend who comes to your site, I will not participate too much in your discussion since I have to go through the translation for you speak, since I am a Quebecker, and I speak French, my English is not strong enough to start a big discussion, I was providing news on another site, but let's say that I had a different with the administrator , so they will look for their own news for me, and in addition I provided 90% of the news on his forum, so good luck to them, now I changed forum, and I will follow you from a distance, and I'll go read carefully until the end of our journey with the dinars that arrives soon for our change, good day to all!

Claud

claud39
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings to all !!

Post  Ssmith on Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:43 am

Welcome to Dinar Daily!
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RamblerNash on Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:16 am

Welcome to Dinar Daily!

ayestu jump
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevind53 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:35 pm

Welcome ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam I Am on Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:32 pm

Bienvenue Claud. Vous pouvez utiliser Google Traduction pour lire ce site en français. Il suffit de mettre l'URL dans la ligne d'adresse en haut dans le traducteur. Bonne chance!

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlBye on Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:53 pm

Welcome Claud!!!,  Wink
GirlBye
VIP Member
VIP Member