Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18

3 posters

Go down

"Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18 Empty "Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:08 am

This site (IDC) was started as a way for us, the public (now called groups T4 & T5), to monitor and also profit, like groups T1, T2 & T3, from the anticipated reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar, as it followed the same business plan that was successfully tested on Kuwait, from the attack on Kuwait to their currency reinstatement that followed. Many became ultra-rich from this plan, and others learnt from it.

The RV / GCR was originally planned over 30 years ago by the Rothchilds and the other dragon families, using the UN that they had put in place as part of their organisation for world control, to destroy then take over all the countries in the West, and transfer the power base to the East.

But something changed. The Alliance entered the picture. We are being told by some that the Alliance have successfully hijacked the planned RV/GCR, and it will still happen, but it will now be for the good of the planet rather than for the destruction of all the countries in the West.

The fair reinstatement of currencies that have been artificially depressed, must happen, so I believe that the Iraqi dinar, and a few other currencies in similar circumstances, will happen, and I expect it in the near future.

I believe that President Trump and the Alliance are now in full control of the situation, and the "Chinese Elders" etc. are nothing now but a passing distraction. Their teeth have been removed by their complete loss of control over the world's money, and their plans are dust.

I suspect that along with the final cleanup of the banks there are three connected last obstacles that need to be overcome before unfairly depressed currencies will be reinstated, and President Trump and the Alliance are currently addressing all of these. These are: Iran and Israel and Saudi Arabia must not be able to gain large amounts of funds until they no longer are planning to destroy us. Once this is done, and the banks are finally clean, then we will see the reinstatement of depressed currencies to "level the playing field", as President Trump promised. If all these threats are put under control, then maybe the reinstatement of the unfairly depressed currencies will happen sooner.

In my mind this site is now back to it's original purpose, if it ever left it, which is monitoring the progress towards the anticipated reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar, but now it also includes the other unfairly depressed currencies around the world.

Nothing has changed about our desires to help others.

TJ

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18 Empty Re: "Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18

Post by Sam I Am Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:58 pm

Recycled NESARA BS, with a few updates for the Trump era.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

"Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18 Empty Re: "Immanent Reinstatement of Unfairly Depressed Currencies" by TJ - 11/3/18

Post by Scotchie Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:21 pm

There is no such animal as a GCR!

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum