Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Terms of the Paris Club Agreement Paris Club Terms I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Terms of the Paris Club Agreement Paris Club Terms I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Terms of the Paris Club Agreement Paris Club Terms I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Terms of the Paris Club Agreement Paris Club Terms I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Terms of the Paris Club Agreement Paris Club Terms I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Terms of the Paris Club Agreement Paris Club Terms I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Terms of the Paris Club Agreement Paris Club Terms I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Terms of the Paris Club Agreement Paris Club Terms I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Terms of the Paris Club Agreement Paris Club Terms I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Terms of the Paris Club Agreement Paris Club Terms I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Terms of the Paris Club Agreement Paris Club Terms I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Terms of the Paris Club Agreement Paris Club Terms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Terms of the Paris Club Agreement Paris Club Terms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Terms of the Paris Club Agreement Paris Club Terms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Terms of the Paris Club Agreement Paris Club Terms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Terms of the Paris Club Agreement Paris Club Terms I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Terms of the Paris Club Agreement Paris Club Terms I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Terms of the Paris Club Agreement Paris Club Terms I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Terms of the Paris Club Agreement Paris Club Terms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Terms of the Paris Club Agreement Paris Club Terms I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Terms of the Paris Club Agreement Paris Club Terms

Go down

Terms of the Paris Club Agreement Paris Club Terms Empty Terms of the Paris Club Agreement Paris Club Terms

Post by GirlBye Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:30 pm

Terms of the Paris Club Agreement Paris Club Terms Dr.-Mudher-new-image-2-305x336
On November 21, 2004, the Republic of Iraq signed an agreement with a group of official creditors from the Paris Club countries, whereby it obtained a reduction of 80% of Iraq’s sovereign debt with that group of 19 countries, December 2004 was about $ 38.9 billion in nominal terms (of the total debt of the country initially estimated at $ 128 billion), which was called pre-1990 debt and was processed according to the following stages:

Treatment of debt Principal Treatment
Three stages were adopted to achieve an 80% reduction in external debt:

Phase l
Write off 30% of total debt (as it was) on 1 January 2005, under which Iraq received a reduction of $ 11.6 billion.

Phase ll
A further 30 per cent reduction in total debt once Iraq signs an agreement

Arrangements by – Stand / SBA with the IMF

(Ie, at the international level), with a reduction of 11.6% at this stage
Program with the Fund at the end of 2005)
The rest of the debt (40% at this stage) was scheduled for a period of 23 years, inclusive

A grace period of six years.
Phase III:
Achieve a final reduction of 20% by completing Iraq
On total debt, conditional of the Stand By Agreement SBA with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) referred to above and completed.

Note the amount of the reduction for these results within three years from the date of signing the program. That the phase was about $ 8.7 billion.
to a total cut thus ended the treatments of religion according to the three stages referred to Iraq’s external debt to the Paris Club (19) was $ 9.38 billion

(Ie, the approved reduction of 80%) provided that the value is equal
Nominal value of debt with NPV. For example, the sector’s debt was deducted (US $ 35 million or less) for each small creditor almost 90% of the debt. As I paid a reward the debtors listed in cash (without scheduling)
Is about 10% of the original debt amount and is equal to the discount rate of 80% if it is made schedule them on condition that the nominal value of the debt is equal to NPV. Based on Iraq, for example, paid nearly 450 million dollars to creditors Lyon in cash

For their receivables of $ 5.4 billion and a discount rate of about 10%
Approximately . It is noted that the United States has begun to reduce its indebtedness on debt Iraq by 100%, and the Russian Federation has reduced its official debt to Iraq by a percentage increased

Papers in public debt

The 94% of the two members of the Paris Club countries as well as other countries have reduced its sovereign debt to Iraq by 100% such as Cyprus, Slovenia and Malta
(All from a group of countries outside the Paris Club.
And Algeria) recently

Interest Treatment
The accrued interest was capitalized on the rest of the debt of 20% as well as the capitalization of accrued interest on the rest of the total debt above) during the first (six) years following the signing of an agreement
Paris Club and according to the details set out below:

It should be noted that, after six years of easing the burden of cash flows (ie, assisting Iraq) to defer payment of the principal with a high degree of capitalization of interest (the total debt becomes disposable to gradually pay 17 years and equal (semi-annual) payments of 34 payments over the period
Amounting to $ 8.7 billion. The first installment of debt has been achieved (in accordance with the principle of debt amortization)
Amortization) as of 1 January 2011 (negative 37.0%) and the second installment as of 1 January 2012 and its value is negative (39.0%) and the last payment will be in 1 /(20.5%) and is one of the largest payments to be made time. The annual interest on the rest of the debt that has been scheduled is about  . % 5.8

Note: the terms of the Paris Club Agreement apply to Iraq’s debt with all its creditors (sovereign debt of Outside the 54 Paris Club countries and trade debt and more than 6,000.(Ie, within the principle of treatment equivalence in international law, as an agreement The Paris Club is a standard agreement that applies to all Iraqi debts before 1990.

In conclusion, in order to implement the terms of the Paris Club Agreement and ensure its proper application, the French banking financial institution known as LAZARD to act as financial advisor and follow up the mechanism for settlement of Iraq’s debt scheduled with the group of Paris Club countries related.

(*) Iraqi economic researcher and writer, former deputy governor of the Central Bank and financial advisor former Prime Minister Dr. Haidar Abadi
(**) led the negotiating team to reach the Paris Club Agreement to reduce the external indebtedness of the Republic of Iraq, Mr. Adel Abdul Mahdi, and a technical team composed of Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi, former Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq and Dr. Aziz Jaafar, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh and Dr. Ahmed Breihi and conducted legal consultations with the Office International Law (Clare Gatelop) and other technical consultations with the International Monetary Fund of the Security Council resolution

It should be noted that, after six years of easing the burden of cash flows (ie, assisting Iraq)

To defer payment of the principal with a high degree of capitalization of interest (the total debt becomes disposable to gradually pay 17 years and equal (semi-annual) payments of 34 payments over the period
Amounting to $ 8.7 billion.

The first installment of debt has been achieved (in accordance with the principle of debt amortization) Amortization) as of 1 January 2011 (negative 37.0%).

The second installment as of 1 January 2012 and its value is negative (39.0%) and the last payment will be in 1 / (20.5%) and is one of the largest payments to be made in time. The annual interest on the rest of the debt that has been scheduled is about . % 5.8

Note: the terms of the Paris Club Agreement apply to Iraq’s debt with all its creditors (sovereign debt of Outside the 54 Paris Club countries and trade debt and more than 6,000
(Ie, within the principle of treatment equivalence in international law, as an agreement The Paris Club is a standard agreement that applies to all Iraqi debts before 1990.

Of the UN Security Council resolution In implementation of Act No. 1483 of May 2003. After standing on Dr.. The appearance of Mohammed Thalh towards the settlement of official foreign indebtedness of Iraq

The results of an analysis of the so-called debt sustainability analysis is the signing ceremony of the above agreement took place at the Paris Club headquarters on 21 October 2018,  which resulted in a commitment to write off more than $ 100 billion Iraq’s external debt.

https://search4dinar.wordpress.com/2018/11/01/dr-the-appearance-of-mohammed-saleh-towards-the-settlement-of-official-foreign-debt-of-iraq-terms-of-the-paris-club-agreement-paris-club-terms/
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum