Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A parliamentary explosion: public figures and the protection of officials voted to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A parliamentary explosion: public figures and the protection of officials voted to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A parliamentary explosion: public figures and the protection of officials voted to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A parliamentary explosion: public figures and the protection of officials voted to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A parliamentary explosion: public figures and the protection of officials voted to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A parliamentary explosion: public figures and the protection of officials voted to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A parliamentary explosion: public figures and the protection of officials voted to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A parliamentary explosion: public figures and the protection of officials voted to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A parliamentary explosion: public figures and the protection of officials voted to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A parliamentary explosion: public figures and the protection of officials voted to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A parliamentary explosion: public figures and the protection of officials voted to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A parliamentary explosion: public figures and the protection of officials voted to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A parliamentary explosion: public figures and the protection of officials voted to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A parliamentary explosion: public figures and the protection of officials voted to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A parliamentary explosion: public figures and the protection of officials voted to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A parliamentary explosion: public figures and the protection of officials voted to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A parliamentary explosion: public figures and the protection of officials voted to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A parliamentary explosion: public figures and the protection of officials voted to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A parliamentary explosion: public figures and the protection of officials voted to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A parliamentary explosion: public figures and the protection of officials voted to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

A parliamentary explosion: public figures and the protection of officials voted to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi

Go down

A parliamentary explosion: public figures and the protection of officials voted to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi Empty A parliamentary explosion: public figures and the protection of officials voted to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi

Post by RamblerNash Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:36 am

A parliamentary explosion: public figures and the protection of officials voted to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi

A parliamentary explosion: public figures and the protection of officials voted to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi Mahdi%20(2)

Twilight News

3 hours ago

A deputy of the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction, on Thursday, the participation of public figures and protect officials in the vote to give confidence to the new Iraqi government, headed by Adel Abdul Mahdi.

"The session of granting confidence to the government of Abdul-Mahdi participated in the vote former deputies were present, in addition to public figures were invited to attend, in addition to protect officials from the deputies and ministers and others."

The MP, who asked not to be named for the sensitivity of the subject, he said, "This step came in order not to count the votes of the real deputies only, but their votes means that the government of Abdul Mahdi did not confer confidence in the session, because most of the deputies were opposed to the candidates, On many of the paragraphs of the government program. "

Adel Abdul-Mahdi was sworn in as prime minister on Wednesday evening after a heated parliamentary session between parties and blocs over appointments in the new cabinet cabinet.

In addition to Abdul Mahdi, 14 of the 22 ministers won parliamentary confidence, amid disagreements over sovereign ministries such as defense and interior.

According to the leaked list of ministers, Faleh al-Fayyad, interior minister and pilot pilot Faisal al-Jarba, were due to vote as defense minister.

According to Iraqi MPs, the objection to Jarba came as a result of his work as a special pilot for former regime president Saddam Hussein, said MP Alia Nassif.

The leaks that the most likely candidate for the post of defense minister is former Iraqi army officer Hashim Darraji, close to former Iraqi Prime Minister Iyad Allawi.

Fayadh has been objected to by some political forces for many reasons, the most important of which is the accusation of "failure" in the management of the National Security Adviser, which occupied for the period from 2014 to 2018.

In addition to the interior and defense, the Ministry of Justice also emerged. The candidate, Asma Salem Sadiq, faced many objections.

The first objections came from the fact that she was the sister of the popular leader in the popular crowd, Ryan Chaldean, who leads the Christian Babylonian battalions, and also because she did not have enough experience to fill this position as a woman only 35 years old.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/027b1eed-b922-44ee-8389-d65b5244bc1e

A parliamentary explosion: public figures and the protection of officials voted to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum