Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/30/18

2 posters

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/30/18 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/30/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:54 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2018, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Here is where we are. You guys know that even though it seems that Iraq use to be the linge pin. Now they are sort of the hinge pin. Now China is the linge pin. China wants this thing down, and they have in essence moved this up a day or so for us. That is very positive. I heard that just a half hour before the Big Call. Now that is really good news. So let me tell you Iraq is in the picture though.

Bruce: What is cool though we are expecting all the rates of the main currencies that we are hold to come up on the screen around by midnight, by or before midnight. Now so far they have been coming up one or two at a time intermediately on the back screen only. Nothing on the front screen, only the back screen. They have been coming up where we have seen a progression. We have seen a progression in the move of the dinar up, and guess what? We have also seen on the back screen Iranian Rial. If any of you have Rial, you want to bring it to your redemption/exchange appointment because what is going to happen is Rial is going to track fairly closely to the Iraqi Dinar as an in-country rate. The Dinar will have an in-country rate which is well over $4 now. Whatever it gets to in-country meaning the rate within Iraq, we will have a higher rate on our front screen than what they will have in-country. It could be almost doubled than what they have in-country in that range approximately.

Bruce: What is interesting is the Iranian Rial as a next door neighbor trading partner with Iraq will probably initially start within 8% to 10% of the Dinar. Nether words, if the Dinar were one price, the Rial could come in within 10% possibly 8% of that number as an in-country rate. So you know the Rial is not going to appear on the front screens yet. If you have it, you will have to ask for it to see it on the back screen. Just a little word to the wise because I know some of you out there have Rial. We have seen the Dong show up and then come off the screen. The same thing with the Rupiah, up and off the screen. The Dinar was up for a period of time. I had seen it yesterday up one rate, today another rate. We have seen it go up 3 times and go back up. What is interesting is they are getting in preparation for everything to go.

Bruce: We know that Iraq is planning to let everything go tomorrow around 9:30am Iraq time. That would be 1:30am EST tomorrow. That should go well for us. We know there is a very special call planned later on tonight between the United States and Iraq. I think that is going to be let’s call it fundamental in the release of everything. WE also know things are happening regarding liquidity not only out west in the Big R with groups being paid out since last night and then again today, and that is a very positive step for any core and some group members and SKR. I believe that is happening even as we speak. We understand when we say liquidity we mean real money, access to funds, seeing the funds in their accounts and having access to those. I believe that is not only happening out west but also around the world.

Bruce: So things are moving forward. We are in this now. We are in the middle of it now and even thought you and I can’t see it from our perspective because I do not have the toll free number yet, I am going to say it this way. Tomorrow is so called Halloween. Remember when we were kids we use to go around and say Trick or Treat when we went to the door when it was safe to do that. If you were smart you took a pillowcase instead of a paper bag because you could put more in a pillowcase than a paper bag, and no one could squirt it with a water gun and let all the candy out. I am not a fan of Halloween, but I will say this given the opportunity of Trick or Treat, our choice is going to be a Treat. I will just say it that way.

Bruce: We know they have certain plans. For example, the Tier 5, which we tend to call John Q. Public, the Great uninformed, those people were supposed to start November 12. We heard today new schedules will be available tomorrow for Redemption Center Staff that should go for the next 26 days. That doesn’t mean we are going to have 26 days necessarily to redeem Zim. We do believe we have up to 21 days for Zim. I can’t tell you when they will cut that off, but I know initially that was the plan the last time we talked. If you get and you will the toll free number, this is what they are calling the Universal Toll Free Number that I am still honored and supposed to receive.

Bruce: Whenever I get that, I will put it out. I will put it out on both websites. I will put it out by email to people who have registered to our new website: bigcalluniverse.com. You register by putting in your email. It will be put out that way. I will put it out to two dinar community websites and that will get it out. I will do it as soon as I get it as long as I get to. Whatever I am instructed to do, I will do. I do consider it an honor to represent the community and to have that responsibility and honor to put out the toll free number so you can call and set your appointments to go in and exchanges and the redemptions of the Zim.

Bruce: That is the crux of where we are. You are in a very close and good place provided everything rolls according to plan, I think we are right there, right where we need to be. I am looking forward to receiving those numbers and putting them out right away. I do believe it will be a daytime event. I do not believe it is going to happen or come in the middle of the night any particular night. If it did, I am a light sleeper and I will get up and do it. I don’t think it suppose to be. We will see. China I believe wants it done. They want it moved up a day or so, and it could be. We are right where we want to be.

Bruce: You know we have Humanitarian projects. You know about Rebuild America and how you can participate in it. You know a little bit about the Veterans Retreat Network and how to participate in it. If your intention is to help us, we will create a way for you to do that. We will create a way for you to be part of that project, and you will see Rebuild America will cross over with the Veterans Retreat Network. There will be crossovers in that.

Bruce: We are ready to go. We will see a lot of technology coming out. We will see a major paradigm shift in what is release. Hopefully, a lot of the 6,000 patents that have been held back. Hopefully they will start to be release and we will see some technology come forward. I just know everybody is going to be in a completely different mindset. I know we all are. I am looking forward to getting started just as you guys are. That is about it for tonight. You can feel good about where you are. Hopefully you will take a snapshot of one or two calls, but take a video of all the calls we have done over the last 7 years. Keep that. You know the Intel has morphed. It has changed like the weather in Oklahoma. If you don’t like the weather, wait a half hour. That kind of change. Intel is more. It has moved. It has changed, but it is all good. Every day we get more puzzle pieces to add to our 1,000 piece puzzle. Right now we are at the point we are just at the point to stand back and look at that puzzle and get that picture that we all have waited for.

Bruce: With that I want to thank Sue, Bob, and Pastor Steven for being faithful, and everybody that is part of by important Big Call team. I want to thank all the listeners out there in Big Call Country for tuning in and being part of this incredible experience the last 7 years for us as the Big Call and 14 years for me as far as being “invested”. Everybody have a wonderful night. We should be receiving a treat for Halloween. Everybody have a beautiful night, and let see what the next day or so bring. We love you and we bless you. Good bye.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/30/18 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/30/18

Post by Scotchie Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:04 pm

Nope, Bruce, nothing is happening.  The zim is a piece of crap!

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum