Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Intensive negotiations between Iraq and Jordan to start the pipeline project I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Intensive negotiations between Iraq and Jordan to start the pipeline project I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Intensive negotiations between Iraq and Jordan to start the pipeline project I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Intensive negotiations between Iraq and Jordan to start the pipeline project I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Intensive negotiations between Iraq and Jordan to start the pipeline project I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Intensive negotiations between Iraq and Jordan to start the pipeline project I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Intensive negotiations between Iraq and Jordan to start the pipeline project I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Intensive negotiations between Iraq and Jordan to start the pipeline project I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Intensive negotiations between Iraq and Jordan to start the pipeline project I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Intensive negotiations between Iraq and Jordan to start the pipeline project I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Intensive negotiations between Iraq and Jordan to start the pipeline project I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Intensive negotiations between Iraq and Jordan to start the pipeline project I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Intensive negotiations between Iraq and Jordan to start the pipeline project I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Intensive negotiations between Iraq and Jordan to start the pipeline project I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Intensive negotiations between Iraq and Jordan to start the pipeline project I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Intensive negotiations between Iraq and Jordan to start the pipeline project I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Intensive negotiations between Iraq and Jordan to start the pipeline project I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Intensive negotiations between Iraq and Jordan to start the pipeline project I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Intensive negotiations between Iraq and Jordan to start the pipeline project I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Intensive negotiations between Iraq and Jordan to start the pipeline project I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Intensive negotiations between Iraq and Jordan to start the pipeline project

Go down

Intensive negotiations between Iraq and Jordan to start the pipeline project Empty Intensive negotiations between Iraq and Jordan to start the pipeline project

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:36 pm

Intensive negotiations between Iraq and Jordan to start the pipeline project

Intensive negotiations between Iraq and Jordan to start the pipeline project 10827

10/28/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Chairman of the Board of Commissioners of the Aqaba Special Economic Zone Authority Nasser Al-Shareida, the Jordanian and Iraqi governments are conducting intensive negotiations to start the project to extend the Iraqi oil pipeline from Basra to Aqaba for export through its ports.

"It is expected that one million barrels per day of Iraqi crude oil will be exported via Aqaba," Al-Shuraideh said in remarks published by the Jordanian daily Al-Ghad. "The Authority started several months ago with the transformation of all port operations to make it a ports system Smart and fully computerized to enable increased efficiency and reduce the cost of material and time required for the procedure and to benefit the traders and investors in this sector and its impact on citizens and the national economy.

He added that "the system of ports that have been established is working to enhance the competitiveness of Aqaba in the field of industry and logistics, while the port system will contribute to the development of the city of Aqaba and turn it into a gateway to logistics modes of transport multimedia in the Middle East."

"This system will increase the capacity of the Jordanian ports and will enhance the logistics capabilities of the region, which is pushing the economic sectors, the Jordanian market and the Jordanian market. Aqaba is also a global destination, a tourist and investment attraction, and a business front on the Red Sea," he said.

He pointed out that "the purpose of the conference is to learn about global experiences and best practices in this field, and to link all local and international partners, both public and private sectors, to identify the most important challenges in this sector and to have the necessary capabilities to face these challenges."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14130

Intensive negotiations between Iraq and Jordan to start the pipeline project 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum