Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18

5 posters

Go down

Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 Empty Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:36 am

Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 Philip13

BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY!

EARTH DATE: 10272018

GREAT ONES,

WE HAVE BEEN IN COMMUNICATION WITH SEVERAL SOURCES THIS EVENING AND IT IS UNANIMOUS!

WE ARE HONORED TO BE AMONG THE FIRST AMBASSADORS TO EARTH TO HERALD THE GRAND NEWS THAT THE GREAT DAY OF HUMANITY IS ABOUT TO DAWN!

THIS IS NOT A JOKE, IT IS NOT FAKE NEWS, IT IS NOT MADE UP!

THIS INFORMATION WILL BE ABLE TO BE PROVEN TO ALL IN ONLY DAYS FROM NOW!

WE HAVE THE GREEN LIGHT TO NOW SPEAK MORE OPEN ABOUT CHANNELED INFORMATION THAT MANY OF US RECEIVED LAST WEEK IN OUR COMMUNICATIONS WITH OUR SPIRIT GUIDES AND IN REGARDS TO WHY ALL THOSE SOLAR OBSERVATORIES WHERE SHUT DOWN TO THE PUBLIC AND WHY SO MANY NASA SATELLITES WENT OFF-LINE.

* ARE YOU READ TO HEAR THIS? WE THINK YOU ARE! *

AN ARMADA OF 30,000 LIGHT SHIPS CARRYING BENEVOLENT EXTRA TERRESTRIALS WAS CLEARLY SPOTTED THROUGH SOLAR TELESCOPES, LEAVING OUR SUN AND HEADING OUT INTO OUR SOLAR SYSTEM.

AGENCIES, WANTED TO KEEP HUMANITY IN THE DARK AS USUAL AND SHUT DOWN ALL THE PUBLIC FEEDS THAT MIGHT SHOW THIS MASS INFLUX OF LIGHT SHIPS AROUND THE SUN! THE LIGHT ON EARTH IS TOO STRONG NOW AND IT IS INCREASING SO THE INFORMATION IS STARTING TO LEAK OUT REGARDLESS!

MANY OF US HAVE DIRECT TELEPATHIC CONNECTIONS TO THESE ANGELIC BEINGS WHO ARE HERE TO ASSIST AND THEY TRANSMIT THEIR MESSAGES DIRECTLY TO US!

WE WERE ASKED TO KEEP IT HUSH FOR A FEW DAYS, FOR THE SAKE OF THE MISSION BUT NOW THE CAT IS ALREADY OUT OF THE BAG!

EVERY AUTHENTIC CHANNELER AROUND THE PLANET RECEIVED THIS SAME MESSAGE AND WAS TOLD BY OUR GUIDES TO NOT REVEAL ALL THE DETAILS AT FIRST! YOU WILL HEAR THE ACCOUNTS OF THESE CHANNELERS OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS!

THE ARMADA OF LIGHT BEINGS THAT HAS COME INTO OUR GALAXY IS HERE TO ASSIST WITH THE GRAND EVOLUTION OF HUMANITY!

THE PLEIADIANS ARE THE LEAD RACE WITH MANY ANDROMEDANS, ARCTURIANS AND SIRIANS. THESE RACES ARE THE MOST HUMAN LIKE AND CAN INTERFACE WITH HUMANS BEST AND HAVE THE LEAD MISSION ROLE IN PLANETARY LIBERATION!

THERE ARE STAR APPROXIMATELY 150 OTHER RACES FALLING IN BEHIND THEM WHO ARE HERE TO ASSIST AS WELL!

LIGHT FROM THE GREAT CENTRAL SUN, DOWN TO THE CENTRAL SUN HAS BEEN DEFLECTED AND BOUNCED OF OF EARTH'S SUN BY THESE SHIPS USING ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY!

PART OF THE MISSION IS TO GET ENOUGH GAMMA PHOTON LIGHT INTO THE DARK SPACES OF THE 3D MATRIX AND THE OTHER PART OF TH EMISSION WAS AN OFFENSIVE ONE TO ATTACK THE ARCHONS AND WIPE THEM OUT COMPLETELY!

THIS SAME OFFENSIVE MISSION INCLUDED AN INCREDIBLE OPERATION TO DISMANTLE A QUANTUM DIMENSIONAL TIME DEVICE CALLED A DYSON SPHERE THAT WAS 4 LIGHT YEARS IN DIAMETER THAT HAS BEEN BLOCKING ANY PREVIOUS ATTEMPTS OF ASCENSION IN THIS SOLAR SYSTEM! THIS DEVICE IS WHAT CAUSED THE STRANGE REPORTS OF THE MANDELA EFFECT, AND IT PLAYED A MAJOR ROLE IN HIJACKED 4 PREVIOUS ASCENSION TIME-LINES AND STOPPED ALL OF US DEAD IN OUR TRACKS!

I PERSONALLY KNOW OF THESE 4 DATES AND I CAN TELL YOU IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN THE NEXT DAY AND WHEN I WOKE UP, I KNEW I HAD BEEN THROWN ONTO AN ALTERNATE ARTIFICIAL LOWER TIME-LINE!

ALL OF THESE BLOCKS HAVE BEEN CLEARED NOW IN PREPARATION FOR WHAT YOU KNOW DEEP INSIDE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!

SOMETIMES IT HAS ALL SEEMED LIKE A DISTANT DREAM, BUT STILL THE SMALL SPARK OF LIGHT AND HOPE CONTINUED TO SHINE IN EACH OF US UNTO THIS VERY DAY!

LIFT UP YOUR HEADS, AND SEE GREAT ONES!

BEHOLD THE GLORY THAT WAS SET FORTH BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH!

THE GREAT TIME HAS FINALLY COME AND ITS TIME TO WRAP UP THIS GRAND MISSION AFTER SO, SO LONG!

IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME DEAR ONES FOR ALL OF THIS TO TRULY SINK IN, BUT WHEN IT DOES, YOU WILL CRY AND FEEL SO DEEP ABOUT IT ALL! THE IMPLICATIONS OF WHAT SEEMED TO GOOD TO BE TRUE WAS EXACTLY THE WAY WE HAVE SAID THE ENTIRE TIME!

WE ARE STILL IN THE PRE-EVENT DAYS, BUT WE TELL YOU THERE IS ONLY DAYS LEFT UNTIL THIS THING IS FULLY TRIGGERED! MANY AMAZING THINGS WILL HAPPEN NOW AS THE SHIFT TO NEW EARTH STARTS TO TAKE PLACE!

THERE ARE ONLY A SMALL NUMBER OF ARCHONS LEFT THAT STILL HAVE THEIR GRIP ON HUMANS AND WHEN THESE ARE GONE, EVERYONE WILL WAKE FROM THEIR LONG SLEEPY NIGHT!

THE ASCENSION IS VERY REAL DEAR ONES, THE EVENT IS VERY REAL AND WILL BE TRIGGERED BEFORE THE END OF 2018 OR EARLY 2019!

SPECIFIC DATES ARE NOT A GOOD IDEA STILL BECAUSE THE ASCENSION TIME-LINE HACKING OF THE PAST!

WE ARE TOLD TO SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS NOW AND THAT FINALLY IT WILL BE RECEIVED AND VERIFIABLE. ALL OF THIS FIRST BIT OF INFORMATION IS NOT FOR THE AVERAGE SLEEPING HUMAN AND THIS KNOWLEDGE PRIMARY STORY IS FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE AWAKENED TO THE FIRST AND SECOND WAVE LEVELS. AS THINGS UNFOLD ON EARTH, WE STILL HAVE THE JOB OF HELPING HUMANS INTEGRATE ALL OF THIS INFORMATION!

BE INTELLIGENT AND WAIT FOR THE PROPER TIME TO SAY TOO MUCH TO HUMAN FAMILY AND FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT READY TO RECEIVE THIS KIND OF INFORMATION! A PLAN WILL BE SET FORTH TO TRANSITION EVERYONE AS THEY ARE READY!

WE ARE LOVE BEINGS AND WE ARE INTELLIGENT AND OUR MISSION HERE IS TO BE HELPERS TO ALL WHO DWELL ON THE EARTH SO WE REMIND ALL TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND DO YOUR PART OF THIS GRAND MISSION! YOU WILL HAVE PLENTY OF OPPORTUNITY TO TEACH AND HELP THEM ALL!

IT IS NOW VERIFIED BY RELIABLE SOURCES THAT THESE STAR SHIPS WHERE BLASTING THE ARCHONS OUT OF THE ASTRAL REALM AND THE 350,000 YEAR OLD QUARANTINE (THE VEIL) THAT WOULD NOT ALLOW ASCENSION HAS BEEN COMPLETELY REMOVED!

I WROTE LAST WEEK ABOUT MICHAEL AND HIS ANGELS BATTLING DARK FORCES IN THE HEAVENS, AND THIS IS MORE TRUE THAN YOU KNOW! IT IS WRITTEN IN THE ANCIENT BOOKS IN REVELATION 12:6-7.

IN A MORE TECHNICAL VERSION, THERE HAS BEEN A FULL OUT BATTLE STAR GALACTICA TAKING PLACE JUST ABOVE OUR HEADS!

ALL THE HARD STUFF YOU HAVE BEEN FEELING FOR ABOUT THREE WEEKS IS YOUR PART IN THE TRANSMUTATION OF ALL THIS NEGATIVE ENERGY!

EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE ANGELIC FORCES IN SPACE FINISHING THEIR WAR, YOU AS A MEMBER OF THE FRONT-LINE GROUND CREW HAVE PLAYED THE MOST IMPORTANT PART IN ALL OF THIS!

THERE IS GOING TO BE A CELEBRATION ON THE LEVEL THAT MOST CANNOT IMAGINE AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE CELESTIAL HONOR AND GLORY AND REWARD THAT IS DUE YOU!

ALL THE FORCES OF LIGHT IN THE SKIES AND ON THE EARTH HAVE COMBINED EFFORTS IN THE LAST STAGE OF MISSION FREEDOM EARTH TO PREPARE FOR THE GREATEST MOMENT OF HUMAN HISTORY!

YOU ARE ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE IT LIVE IN ALL ITS GRAND GLORY!

PREPARE FOR THE THE GREATEST EVENT IN HUMAN HISTORY!

"BEHOLD, I SAW A NEW HEAVEN AND A NEW EARTH AND THE FORMER ONE HAD PASSED AWAY!" 

MORE INFORMATION WILL BE FORTHCOMING OVER THE COMING DAYS FROM MANY CREDIBLE SOURCES AND ALL OF THIS WILL GO VIRAL ON A GLOBAL BASIS!

GOD-SPEED GREAT BEINGS OF LIGHT!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 Empty Re: Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:44 am

THIS IS NOT A JOKE, IT IS NOT FAKE NEWS, IT IS NOT MADE UP!

YES IT IS, YES IT IS, YES IT IS!

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 Empty Re: Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18

Post by Scotchie Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:38 pm

I thought LSD was on the down-trend!  Tilton is tilted!

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:18 am

Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 Eli-gold-3x06-affairs-of-state-the-good-wife-26444014-500-28

Lunatic!

Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 1656125192 Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 2322496710

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 2245507099Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:31 am

"Re: The Event is Underway" by Bez7

CAUTION: DISCERNMENT STRONGLY ADVISED. This says it is via Philip Tilton. However, it does not sound like anything that I have heard Philip put out previously; but I have not heard everything he has said. It also proclaims “WE HAVE THE GREEN LIGHT TO NOW SPEAK MORE OPEN ABOUT CHANNELED INFORMATION THAT MANY OF US RECEIVED LAST WEEK IN OUR COMMUNICATIONS WITH OUR SPIRIT GUIDES”; therefore, I categorically denounce this as Satanic deception. Believe it at your peril.

In the article it refers to Revelation 2:6-7 Revelation 12:6-7. Here is the King James Version (KJV)

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

OK.. But Satan knows how to quote the Bible. Therefore, as Jesus demonstrated when he was tempted of the Devil. These are my reasons for denouncing the article as a Deception. in Matthew 4 King James Version (KJV)

4 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungered.

3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

Also

2 Corinthians 11:3-5 Amplified Bible (AMP)

3 But I am afraid that, even as the serpent beguiled Eve by his cunning, your minds may be corrupted and led away from the simplicity of [your sincere and] pure devotion to Christ. 4 For [you seem willing to allow it] if one comes and preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted. You tolerate all this beautifully [welcoming the deception]. 5 Yet I consider myself in no way inferior to the [so-called] [a]super-apostles.

Footnotes:

2 Corinthians 11:5 This may be a sarcastic reference to the teachers of false doctrine (pseudo-apostles) who opposed Paul and tried to claim they had an association with the original twelve disciples.

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 2015 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631. All rights reserved

Also

Galatians 1:6

I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

In Context | Full Chapter | [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Galatians 1:6]Other Translations[/url]

Galatians 1:7

Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

Also

2 Timothy 3:12-14 King James Version (KJV)

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

And

[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 peter+5:8&version=KJV]1 Peter 5:8[/url]

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 peter+5:7-9&version=KJV]In Context[/url] | [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 peter+5&version=KJV]Full Chapter[/url] | [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/1 Peter 5:8]Other Translations[/url]

Bottom Line: Do not be an Eve nor do as she did by believing Satan’s lie. Bez7

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:32 am

"To: Phillip Tiltion" by CR

Phillip, I love and appreciate you. Thank you for being who you are. But after reading your last post, I think maybe you have "fallen off the apple truck" and bumped your head. Maybe not. Maybe it is me! After reading, my eyes just glazed over. "I've got not a clue". Maybe too much Star Wars ( which I like). You and others talk about "The Event". Ok, which one. Be specific. The one I NEED is the RV. Just so you know. My wife and I have already planned to give much to humanitarian progets and help hundreds in our area. I wished it would happen very soon as I need $600 tomorrow or " my ship starts taking on water". Saying "we are days away" doesn't help much. I have been hearing that for 7 years now. Clarity is what I need and 600 would help.

"Re: The Event is Underway" by TJ

Angelic beings do not need spaceships.

If this actually happens, my first thought is it would be caused by mostly holograms produced by the deep state with perhaps a few real ships from the space fleet for added effect, to distract us, as they have not been able to start WW3.

If not mostly holograms, then it would be a real alien invasion as well-wishing aliens would send only a few ambassadors to establish diplomatic relations and trade in a respectful and non-threatening way, as in "Startreck", and not send an armada.

If they do turn out to be real and are here in enormous numbers to remove the last bad aliens from among us, and then quickly leave again except for an ambassador group left for peaceful purposes, that would be the time to meet with them.

Either way they certainly are not angelic beings.

The ascent we are hoping for is spiritual.

TJ

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Philip Tilton - BREAKING NEWS - THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY! 10/27/18 Empty Thank you very much

Post by mustardkaren9597@gmail.co Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:36 pm

Thank you so much for sending me this I was being to think I was crazy and this wasn't going to happen. So go that I am greatly. Very greatful . It had to tell someone that this is about to happen they want to lock you up in a lunny Ben. But my friend we've made it finally. So greatful for this news . There's a YouTube video of a bunch of light ships leaving the dolor system if no one believes him.

mustardkaren9597@gmail.co

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:51 pm

Nothing is happening. He's lying to you.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum