Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
 "There is US, and there is them" - Kim Possible Intel Update 10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 "There is US, and there is them" - Kim Possible Intel Update 10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 "There is US, and there is them" - Kim Possible Intel Update 10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "There is US, and there is them" - Kim Possible Intel Update 10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "There is US, and there is them" - Kim Possible Intel Update 10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "There is US, and there is them" - Kim Possible Intel Update 10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "There is US, and there is them" - Kim Possible Intel Update 10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "There is US, and there is them" - Kim Possible Intel Update 10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "There is US, and there is them" - Kim Possible Intel Update 10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "There is US, and there is them" - Kim Possible Intel Update 10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "There is US, and there is them" - Kim Possible Intel Update 10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "There is US, and there is them" - Kim Possible Intel Update 10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "There is US, and there is them" - Kim Possible Intel Update 10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "There is US, and there is them" - Kim Possible Intel Update 10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "There is US, and there is them" - Kim Possible Intel Update 10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "There is US, and there is them" - Kim Possible Intel Update 10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "There is US, and there is them" - Kim Possible Intel Update 10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "There is US, and there is them" - Kim Possible Intel Update 10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "There is US, and there is them" - Kim Possible Intel Update 10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "There is US, and there is them" - Kim Possible Intel Update 10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

"There is US, and there is them" - Kim Possible Intel Update 10/26/18

Go down

"There is US, and there is them" - Kim Possible Intel Update 10/26/18 Empty "There is US, and there is them" - Kim Possible Intel Update 10/26/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:08 am

26 October, 2018 09:47

“There is US, and there is THEM”

The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you’re inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.”- Morpheus

This is for THEM, those who are not AWAKE those who are not AWARE. This has to be said. The “SYSTEM” (no not a computer system), the SYSTEM. The system I speak of is one of slavery, one of abuse, one of total control over humanity. This is for YOU, the slave masters, the slaves the ones who are fighting to protect THE SYSTEM.

Do you know what you are trying to protect? Do you know who is running this flawed system? The system IS BROKEN. It has been slowly breaking down for the last two years. It is breaking not because of US (The awake and aware), it is breaking because it is severely flawed. You are MISSING IT. It never was a sustainable system, it was always meant to break. Non-Compete Plan, The Harvest, The Order does NOT have a plan. They are dependent on YOU, the people fighting to protect the system to “Create”. Create what may you ask? To create a plan to preserve the system of slavery they covet so dear.

Why do they need YOU?

Because they are NOT the creators of the Universe, they are not the THINKERS on this planet. They have always been “people herders”, “Slave Masters” if you will. The Thinkers have left them and now all they have is YOU. So YOU fight every day to preserve the broken down system without a second thought. Diligently killing people, raping children, stealing money and resources for the masters you believe in. Why do you believe in them? Is it a cycle of abuse? Stockholm Syndrome? Come on people that work for THEM, haven’t you noticed you are running around spending your own time your own money carrying out plans that YOU created? Have you not noticed it is not working?

You are plugging Hoover dam with bubblegum and the dam is bursting.

There are no SIDES in this war. There is only what is REAL and what is NOT. YOU are fighting to protect that which is a FANTASY while WE ARE FIGHTING FOR WHAT IS REAL. Let me explain;

THE DEEP STATE– We all know who these people are, the ones who are making a very futile attempt to control governments, to control financial systems. They are in EVERY country, your central bank governors, your various officials who will fight to protect the slave masters control over the people. Why do they need you? By you I mean the central bank governors who take the calls and promises of billions of dollars to keep your country broke and on it’s knees. Some of YOU work for agencies, the IMF, the World Bank, mercenary groups, Parliament, Congress.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE FIGHTING FOR? You know you are trying to destroy people going against the system, going against “their way of life”. YOU ARE MISTAKEN. THIS IS NOT CORRECT. THE SYSTEM was designed to break down by 2017, set to self destruct. As for me? I am logical, I know when something goes down something else will always take it’s place. Are we fighting you? No, we have disregarded your failed attempts to preserve something which is already GONE.

We are implementing a NEW system which is based on the CREATIVE THINKING OF HUMANITY. THE SOVEREIGNTY OF NATIONS. A WAY OF LIFE BASED ON THE THEORY PEOPLE ARE CREATORS, GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY THEY WILL AND CAN CREATE A HARMONIOUS NATION AND HARMONY BETWEEN NATIONS.

99% of all wars were fabricated they made you believe they are real. False Intel, False Flags, Fake Media, False Financial Hardships just to keep you enslaved in their fatality flawed system.

They brand products on our Television to keep us hopelessly dependent on their debt based system of created currencies that have no real value other then the one they place on it, send us messages on FAKE NEWS to make us believe these are the bad people those are the bad people. WAKE UP, the SYSTEM IS BROKEN! It will not continue even if WE humanity do nothing! WE humanity need to put something else in it’s place before it’s too late.

THE ORDER – These people run around giving orders to YOU, the enslaved ones. You follow blindly. YOU do not realize these people were never the order makers, they did not create the plan, and most certainly they DID NOT CREATE THE SYSTEM. Please stop calling them “benevolent” or “gods” or “kings” or “masters”. Well, the term Master may have been correct, they WERE the slave masters of humanity. Promising you week in and week out billions of dollars (or whatever currency) to save humanity.

They claim to be humanitarians, but hold on, then they say “It is not time yet, just wait” to which YOU respond “ok Master” JUST SO YOU THE CREATIVE BEINGS OF THIS UNIVERSE DO NOTHING! Do you know what you are saying? You are blindly following people which you are calling Master and for what? What did they do when they did have control over the money and resources of the world (all on behalf of their masters as well)??

Did they feed the poor? Feed the Nations? Stop War? Stop Crime?

NO. They fed us poison. They salted the earth so we could only eat their poison. They created wars to make them money. They stole from us and raped our children. They created terrorist organizations to keep us in fear. They created diseases and treatments that slowly killed our loved ones, so we would take more of their poison believing their disease was medicine.

I AM TALKING ABOUT YOUR DRAGON FAMILIES. ROTHSCHILD, THE NAZIS, THE CHINESE ELDERS. YES YOU READING THIS THE SLAVES THAT FOLLOW THEM ALL SO BLINDLY. WHY OH WHY DO YOU FOLLOW?? WHY DO YOU CALL THESE PEOPLE MASTER AND FOLLOW SO BLINDLY?? THE SYSTEM IS FLAWED. THE SYSTEM IS BROKEN. THERE MUST BE A NEW SYSTEM TO TAKE IT”S PLACE. THEY ALL HAVE NO CLUE.

HUMANITY WILL NOT TOLERATE A SYSTEM OF CONTROL ANY MORE. THEY CREATED THE INTERNET. THEY CREATED SMART PHONES. PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD UNDERSTAND THE SYSTEM IS BROKEN. IT IS TOO LATE. THE ENTIRE WORLD WILL NEVER FOLLOW A FLAWED SYSTEM. THE MAJORITY WILL NOT FOLLOW. SO THEY SAY THEY WILL KILL US ALL LEAVING ONLY THEIR FOLLOWERS??
FLAWED!

YOU HAVE BEEN FEEDING US POISON AND DISEASE SO LONG WE ARE IMMUNE. THAT IS RIGHT, YOU UNKNOWINGLY CREATED OUR SOLUTION WHILE FEEDING YOUR INSANITY.

THE CORPORATES- The Non-Compete plan (70 years of planning you say?) explained the control structure of every industry in the world. The Majestic 12 and the SSP were fed technology to disburse to the masses. The very creations they sell to us have created their downfall. Yes, they still feed us poison, they still feed us their flawed hopelessly antiquated tech but what happened?

Like a virus that mutates itself to become immune to antibiotics which are designed to treat it HUMANITY has mutated to overcome these fatally flawed corporate controls. We use your smart phones, your internet, your social networks to communicate with each other. This has created portals to realize the branding coming from your Corporates, your drug companies, your Council on Foreign Relations, your United Nations, IS NOT REAL. We talk to people in the countries you call the “bad guys”, the “boogyman”, we have computer systems that provide us with proper intelligence information, and now know you are full of “it”. We fly in your planes, we travel in your cars, we shake hands with each other in nations all over the world now.
Didn’t YOU realize what you were doing?

YOU HAVE HIT THE PRECIPICE, THE PEAK AND NOW WE ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE. YOUR METHODS OF CONTROL ARE BROKEN BY THE VERY TECHNOLOGY YOU FED US. IT IS OVER!

DID YOU ACTUALLY THINK THEY PROVIDED YOU WITH MILITARY TECHNOLOGY THAT HAD ANY HOPE OF DEFENDING YOURSELVES IN A REAL WAR?

ABSOLUTELY NOT. THEY GAVE YOU THIS TECH AND ALL YOU COULD THINK ABOUT WAS MONEY, MONEY, MONEY. THEY FED YOU YOUR DEMISE. THEY GAVE US THE TOOLS TO OUR FREEDOM. NOW IT IS TOO LATE. THE SYSTEM IS BROKEN. THE SYSTEM IS DEAD. YOU ARE FIGHTING TO REVIVE A DEAD HORSE. IT IS OVER. YOUR GREED AND EGO HAVE BEEN YOUR DOWNFALL.

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS AWARE. PRESIDENT PUTIN IS AWARE. MANY AFRICAN HEADS OF STATE ARE AWARE. MANY SOUTH AMERICAN HEADS OF STATE ARE AWARE. MANY AGENCY PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD ARE AWARE. Even the History Channel reports it!!!

When will YOU wake up??

FINAL NOTE:
THE S Y S T E M IS B R O K E N,

• IT WILL NOT COME BACK. A NEW SYSTEM IS FORMING, IT IS BEING CREATED WHETHER OR NOT WE PARTICIPATE. WHEN SOMETHING GOES DOWN SOMETHING ELSE WILL COME UP, THAT IS NATURE. WHAT WILL YOU CHOOSE?

YOU CAN SIT AND “JUST WAIT” FOR YOUR SLAVE MASTERS OR YOU CAN BECOME YOUR OWN MASTER AND PARTICIPATE.

YOU CAN CONTINUE TO TRY TO KILL ALL THAT REFUSE TO FOLLOW THE CRUMBLING REMNANTS OF A FLAWED SYSTEM, OR REALIZE THEIR IS NO SYSTEM, AND FOLLOW REALITY.

IT IS NOT COMING, IT IS HERE.

CHOOSE WISELY.

Kim “Possible”

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum