Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
British quest to invest in government change in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
British quest to invest in government change in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
British quest to invest in government change in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
British quest to invest in government change in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
British quest to invest in government change in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
British quest to invest in government change in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
British quest to invest in government change in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
British quest to invest in government change in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
British quest to invest in government change in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
British quest to invest in government change in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
British quest to invest in government change in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
British quest to invest in government change in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
British quest to invest in government change in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
British quest to invest in government change in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
British quest to invest in government change in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
British quest to invest in government change in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
British quest to invest in government change in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
British quest to invest in government change in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
British quest to invest in government change in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
British quest to invest in government change in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

British quest to invest in government change in Iraq

Go down

British quest to invest in government change in Iraq Empty British quest to invest in government change in Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:31 pm

British quest to invest in government change in Iraq

British quest to invest in government change in Iraq Image

26-10-2018 08:50 PM

The Euphrates -

British Prime Minister Theresa Mae on Friday sent an official invitation to her Iraqi counterpart, Adel Abdul Mahdi, to visit her country.

According to a statement issued by the Iraqi government, this came during a telephone conversation conducted by Mai with Abdul Mahdi to congratulate him on the occasion of the formation of the government under his presidency.

There are high hopes for the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi to bring about a shift in Iraqi politics, not only internally to get out of the difficult economic, social and security situation of the country, but also at the external level to correct the many mistakes made by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs under the former minister Ibrahim Jaafari, Linking a useful network of relations to Iraq to regain its distinctly regional and international standing.

Iraq's relations with its regional and international environment are often described as unbalanced due to the strong relations between Iran and Iran at the expense of the country's relations with other countries, including the Arab countries.

The call by May to Abdalmahdi is not without pragmatism, as it reflects London's desire to seize the opportunity of government change in Iraq to regain the lead there, where influence is mainly in favor of the United States and Iran.

If Iraq can regain its balance and security stability and revitalize its economy, it will not be without opportunities for countries such as the United Kingdom, which in turn are looking for alternatives to its costly exit from the European Union.

According to the Iraqi government statement, May expressed "UK support for the Iraqi government in all fields. During the phone call, they discussed enhancing bilateral cooperation and means of developing it, especially in the security, reconstruction and investment sectors."

The statement quoted Adel Abdul Mahdi as saying that Iraq is keen to maintain positive relations with all neighboring countries and the international community, while protecting Iraq's independence and sovereignty.

According to the same source, "Theresa Mai invited Abdelmahdi to visit London, while the latter in turn invited to his British counterpart to visit Baghdad."

This is the first official invitation received by Adel Abdul-Mahdi since Thursday's swearing-in as prime minister, and his country's parliament gave confidence to 14 ministers in his government out of twenty-two.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=62607

British quest to invest in government change in Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum