Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountian Goat  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountian Goat  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountian Goat  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountian Goat  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountian Goat  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountian Goat  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountian Goat  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountian Goat  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountian Goat  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountian Goat  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountian Goat  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountian Goat  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountian Goat  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountian Goat  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountian Goat  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountian Goat  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountian Goat  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountian Goat  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountian Goat  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountian Goat  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mountian Goat 10/26/18

Go down

Mountian Goat  10/26/18 Empty Mountian Goat 10/26/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:19 am

October 26, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

JUST IN URGENT LATE Wednesday: The ongoing election saga is finally over!

Abdel-Mahdi is sworn in today as the new prime minister along with 14 of 22 ministers. (did I not tell you they would do a partial cabinet to meet the constitutional deadline, then get the rest of the rejected ministers in place in the coming weeks. Do we learn nothing from past elections? Why so worried? This is how they operate.)

Now officially .. Adel Abdul Mahdi becomes the new Prime Minister of Iraq.

Legal expert: the government of Abdul Mahdi became constitutional Parliament adjourned until 06 November 2018 Article below is a list of the new cabinet he presented to Parliament today.

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Legal expert Jamal al-Asadi confirmed that the government of Abdul Mahdi has become constitutional.

Al-Asadi told the {Euphrates News} that "once the swearing-in of ministers becomes Adel Abdul Mahdi, the Prime Minister officially." "The list of 14 ministers met the legal period and Mahdi became prime minister free to form a new government." Even though many ministers left due to disagreement on a nominee, he said "The swearing-in does not require a legal quorum, and officially Abdul-Mahdi became prime minister today," al-Asadi said.

Oh – but wait a second didn’t FAT TNT Tony tell everyone that nothing happened in Wednesday’s session? Didn’t these idiots tell you that they had to wait another 5 days for the next session (next week) to vote on Mahdi? Really? They just told us that the next session is not until Nov 6th. They just told us that they gave confidence on Mahdi. So I guess his intel is not that good after all. 

Seems these idiots in Iraq who keep pumping him with information know less than we get through the news media….lol…lol.. Oh – but he says don’t read the articles just watch what they do….lol…lol… Seems he still can’t read the articles with an open mind and has to have everything spoon fed to him. Did he even pass the first grade reading class? Maybe that’s the problem here.

I want everyone to remember this TNT jerk and what he said. First, he said it had to happen in May. Of course, it did not happen. I could have told you it wouldn’t….I did too. They he strung everyone out through June and kept the momentum of his stupidity through the entire waiting of the sorting and recounting of the vote process. Of course nothing happened…..but the banks said they knew it was going to RV….lol..lol… Well if this idiot would have just listened to the CBI in April, when they told us and the world (in so many words) that they needed “stability” and a “more suitable environment” then maybe he would have saved everyone lots of anticipation and stress over worrying about this event. Again “when the CBI talks I listen”! This is the organization that will trigger the Reinstatement.

Remember the CBI NEVER came out and directly told us they would reinstate or RV the currency after the elections process was over. This was assumed from what they said to us back in April. So no one really knows for sure just how long this might take. So now for some reason this jackass TNT Tony takes this conjecture and makes it that the CBI is going to now RV in October. Oh – but wait first just the president, speaker and prime ministers names have to be announce. Then it moved to they had to be sworn in. Then it moved to the entire government had to be in place. Just more flop-flopping over and over. Does this idiot have any valid intel…ever?

Well Mr. Fat man TNT Tony Renfrow ….. It is now October 26th, there are 14 ministers worn in out of 22 and the new prime minister is also sworn in. Now what? Now what will be you excuse as to what is holding up the reinstatement? Can' t hardly wait to hear this next excuse so I can laugh some more!

So we are counting the hours and days to your statements coming true. Oh – we will NOT let you off the hook so easy this time. You have strung everyone along now for months and months with your intel bullshit. So now will you apologize to everyone for your stupidity when we approach 2019 and still no RV? What will be your new excuse when October then November and December come and goe without an RV?

Will you tell everyone that you were wrong and apologize for bashing Mnt Goat and others if the CBI comes out later in December and EARLY January 2019 and moves to reinstate the dinar?

Of course, this FAT idiot will not apologize to me and to you for stringing us all along. He will be too busy planning his Vegas trip to sucker millions of innocent people into some dinar convention so he can then move to the next level of his swindle.

By the way I use this idiot from TNT only as an example of many of these charlatans using this dinar RV process for personal gain. We know who they are and we are aware of their games.

So now that the government is formed we are already hearing this ridiculous intel from these idiot gurus about US Banks getting excited with anticipation of exchange activity possibly this week. Really? Funny maybe someone should notify the CBI that the rate is about to change… lol …. lol … lol.  Funny how they are always the last to be notified. Oh – I wish and wish these idiots could stop this ridiculous hype about nothing.

More news….

Abadi delivers the presidency of the government to Abdul Mahdi and confirms: proud of the democratic atmosphere

Former and new ministers arrive at the government palace in Baghdad.

Iraq's state-owned Al-Iraqiya television channel reported on Thursday the arrival of former and new ministers of the government palace in Baghdad for the purpose of handing over and receiving.

(Mnt Goat – Well, well it only took them 5 months to get the new government formed and the election process over. This is certainly NOTHING to be proud of. Nothing to brag about. This is 5 months out of a 4 year term just to hold elections? Five months also out of the next phase of reforms 2018-2022. Folks the year is almost over for 2018 so that only leaves 4 years in the next phase. Get it? What the hell?

I call this a dysfunctional democracy at best. Sorry! This is not a stable democracy by any stretch of the imagination. Call it whatever you want and I know they must now somehow convince the world this mess was all done in the name of “democracy”. But we still wait for the three VP to be announced and this will be the TRUE test of democracy and justice in Iraq. Will Nori al-Maliki sleaze bags get back into a position of immunity? Or will they finally get the deserved justice and get rid of him? This guy and his gang are just as bad as Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and despicable, dispicable Maxine Waters in the USA. Again, I am telling everyone there is something very weird happening now with Iraq vs USA. A parallel of events and uncovering conspiracies. It will get worst as time goes on. We are now only at the beginning of this CHANGE. If you are smart you can make the connections with the UN Agenda 21, global warming hoax, chemtrails, bad trade treaties, breakdown of the Christian churches, ignoring immigration laws and only God knows what else these crocked politicians have conjured up to bring down the USA. But it is your country and like the people in Iraq, you don’t have to sit back and let them take total control.)

More news….

RESULTS OF THE RECENT POLL

Okay so during this week I requested yet another poll to see how many are actually tuned into the reality of the dinar in the USA. Seems most are hitting it.

So now I will give you the latest numbers given to me by the reports that were given to the US Treasury on Jan 2018. The reports consist of mandatory forms filled in by currency brokers when they sell the dinar. These forms are sent to the US Treasury when you purchased your currency. There is an address space on the form for the purchaser. So you are being tracked. In order for these online internet or banks to sell these currencies outside of the global currency exchanges, they must adhere to the legal framework set up by the US Treasury.

What is the latest count based on this procedure?

Not counting gifting or simply giving the currency away to friends or family, the US Treasury has received 2.5 million initial purchases since 2004 when they began tracking the IQD in the USA. Most purchases are under 10 million dinar. A very large holder might hold 100 million. These rumors about many holding billions in dinar is not true since we can see that a billion dinar now would cost you about 1 million US dollars. Who the hell has that kind of money to toe up for decades in a risky investment such as this. I say risky since this currency is not even being currently traded.

So why are some saying nearly 30 million holders have dinar in the US?

This would be about 10% of the entire US population. Really? Do you really think that many Americans know about this investment and have taken to it? Why even listen to this horseshit? These idiots have NEVER been right about anything.

NO! This again is a lie. Even with the gift giving, the UN Treasury projects only maybe 2.75-3 million at best now have IQD in their possession and await the reinstatement and exchange process. So why all the lies?

They need to keep pumping and pumping it. These large numbers are to make people comfortable that this is sound investment and that since they are not alone, it must be legitimate. Yes, I feel it is legitimate but come’on folks why do we need to consistently lie to people, even now about this?

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

MANY NEW IRAQI CABINET MEMBER SWORN IN ON WEDNESDAY

(Baghdad: al-Furat News) The agency received the Euphrates News on the names of the cabinet presented by Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi today to the House of Representatives.

The following are the names of the candidates for the new cabinet:

Interior Faleh Fayadh

Defense Faisal Al-Shammari

Youth and Sports Mohammed Al-Ani

Foreign Mohammad Ali Al-Hakim

Health Alaa Al-Alwani

Electricity Loay Khatib

Oil Thamer Ghadhban

Transportation Abdullah Leibi

Immigration … ..

Culture Hassan {Asaib}

Finance Fouad Hussein

Housing Binkeen Rikani

Justice Christian Woman

Trade Loay al-Qaisi or Anas

Higher Education Qusay al-Suhail

Industry Saleh al-Jubouri

Agriculture Saleh al-Hassani

Work and Affairs in the name of al-Rubaie

(Mnt Goat - Note: I do not know yet who was rejected and who was ratified.) But later on there is an article stating that Mahdi will temporarily assume the minster of Defense and Interior two of the key positions)

WHEN THE CBI TALKS I LISTEN

Samir Nusairi

The Board of Directors of the Central Bank today issued an important statement in which it noted THE CONTINUATION OF ITS EFFORTS DURING THE PAST YEARS TO ACHIEVE ECONOMIC STEADFASTNESS IN THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF IRAQ AND FACED ECONOMIC AND SECURITY SHOCKS.

Stressing that the central bank WILL WORK WITH CARE AND DEDICATION IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE STABILITY IN THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM AND THE MONETARY SYSTEM IN THE NEXT PHASE and maintain the achievements achieved during the economic and financial crisis in support of the national economy as a state bank.

(Mnt Goat – They keep talking about the “next phase” . So what is this next phase? There has been articles on this phase (I presented to them to you in the past) and according to them it is a 5 year plan (2018-2022) with continuation of the reforms including the monetary reforms, which we know is the project to delete the zeros.)

As the central banks in the countries mainly AIMED AT ACHIEVING MONETARY AND FINANCIAL STABILITY THROUGH ITS PROGRAMS AND STRATEGY AIMED AT MAINTAINING STABILITY IN THE EXCHANGE OF THEIR LOCAL CURRENCIES AGAINST OTHER FOREIGN CURRENCIES And building sufficient foreign reserves in accordance with international standards issued by the International Monetary Fund.

The banks are also evaluated according to other criteria related to the challenges and economic shocks Control of stable rates of inflation and interest rates, the application of compliance regulations and rules, and the fight against money laundering and terrorism financing.

The Iraqi Central Bank’s march over the last four years proved that it is progressing steadily to achieve the above objectives. This proves that Iraq has gone out of the monitoring and follow-up area to the regular follow-up area every two years, like other banks in the world according to FATF.

The central bank has managed to maintain the dinar exchange rate against the US dollar during this year despite the economic and security challenges.

From an economic and analytical perspective of the state of stability in the exchange rate and from a neutral and transparent point of view, we note that the high independence of the Central Bank and the availability of foreign reserves at an average and for determining the adequacy to cover the cash mass in circulation and to cover imports according to the standards of the International Monetary Fund as the foreign reserve is fully insured and occupies Iraq ranks fourth in the Arab world and is currently about 60 billion dollars and grows day after day in addition to the strength and recovery of the Iraqi dinar and deal with wisdom and responsibility and independence by the Central Bank will prevent the impact of international conditions and on the other hand, there is a surplus in the budget because of the high oil prices, which will enable the government to pay the internal debt. All this represents the real guarantees for the success of the economic reform platform of the next government and the decree in the third axis.

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES GIVES CONFIDENCE TO ABDUL MAHDI AND 14 MINISTERS

The House of Representatives in the ninth session of the first semester of the first legislative year of the fourth election session, chaired by Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi on Wednesday, and the presence of 220 deputies, gave confidence to Adel Abdul Mahdi as prime minister and 14 ministers as well as vote on the government curriculum.

At the beginning of the meeting, President Halabousi thanked the Iraqi people, considering the vote on the new government as a fundamental step in the peaceful transfer of power, pointing out that the political forces and the House of Representatives contributed 4 years ago to form a government faced with an organization calling the terrorist thanks to the army and police forces and popular mobilization, Peshmerga after the fatwa of the religious authority, while at the same time thanking the former Speaker of the House Salim al-Jubouri and his deputies, Sheikh Hammam Hamoudi and Yaram Sheikh Mohammed, who responded to the previous legislative files in addition to Haider Abadi prime minister and his ministers as well as the presidency of the Republic of the judiciary in support of security forces and the path of liberation from Daesh, calling for the formation capable of providing services and government reconstruction, stressing the keenness of the House of Representatives to support the new government in its tasks at different levels.

Then called the President of the House of Representatives Adel Abdul-Mahdi, appointed to form a government to provide the names of ministers and ministerial platform.

In his speech during the meeting, Abdul-Mahdi stressed the provision of a vision extending from 2018 to 2022 through the development of a ministerial program that meets the most urgent and strategic requirements required by the homeland and the citizen. He pointed out that the government program includes plans for each ministry according to a specific time frame, The ministries in a systematic manner, praising the role of blocs and the conquest and victory and wisdom to give him the freedom to choose the ministers, which contributed to the selection of independent candidates away from the quota, in advance of his thanks to the rest of the parliamentary blocs to provide candidates for party and non-partisan within the formation.

He pointed out that there are gaps in the representation of better women and other segments of the people will be avoided and compensated in other sites will be presented later, explaining that the government will provide a detailed program in line with the program in question and in cooperation with ministries during the first 100 days, stressing not to tolerate any process And vowed to refrain from traveling abroad until the application of the program on the ground as well as attendance in the fields of work, noting the abolition of the posts of deputy prime ministers and the costs of ministers in their tasks to reduce expenses.

He pointed out that the main axes included in the government curriculum are the completion of the foundations of the federal state and work according to the Constitution through the completion of legislation of the laws and the establishment of a special fund for the referendum on any electoral entitlement to hold constitutional amendments approved by the House of Representatives to cancel some things that hinder the work of the government as well as The official is a servant of the people, not an authority over him, and the authority will not be above the people, pledging cooperation with the Supreme Judicial Council to reform the judiciary, fairness of citizens, respect for human rights, and prevent human rights. To torture, insult, imprison outside judicial assets and apply jurisdiction of federal and local governments.

He pointed to the intention of the government to request the legislation of laws concerning the ministries and their work and structure and work to smooth the Council of Ministers and introduce the rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers within 3 months and the adoption of governance instead of the bureaucratic departments and the termination of the Agency in the functions of special grades and reconsider the law parties and elections and resolve the outstanding issues of the legacy of the past Prior to 2003 on persons and property and the passage of a law to end the chaos and abuses and to emphasize the provision of protection for all means of expression of opinion.

The official pointed out the formation of the government to work to adopt a single legislative philosophy and ending the security chaos and the proliferation of weapons in order to protect the system and security and the rights of citizens and refused to accept the deep state and other states and rely on the state alone, stressing the government’s keenness to build the armed forces and the efficiency of the security services as well as work to resolve the issues And stressed that Iraq is not part of any system hostile to any state and stands against the occupation, including the occupation of the Palestinian territories or any other country also rejects any attack on any mission or foreign embassy, pointing out that the stability of some of the group In some parts of Iraq for any reason , illegally , and the use of weapons against its will be rejected and will prevent and fight any military activity with action to combat terrorism in cooperation with all countries.

He stressed the importance of addressing the roots of corruption and the elimination of its sources through the activation of laws and the prosecution of corrupt and reshape a transparent system working to narrow the sources of corruption, whatever forms, and seek to form a Council for the reconstruction and modernization of the investment law and to contribute effectively to build Iraq’s economy and social progress.

And reviewed the strategy of ministries in various areas and plans adopted in the near, medium and long term and ways of application.

For his part, Al-Halbusi expressed reservations about the term “legislative chaos” in the program of forming the government, calling for its removal from the program.

Then the President of the Council formed a parliamentary committee headed by Hassan Karim al-Kaabi, the first deputy chairman of the Council and the membership of a number of deputies to follow up the implementation of the government curriculum and maturity in line with the observations of the Council.

The Council voted on the ministerial platform submitted by Adel Abdul Mahdi, the designated prime minister, taking into consideration the remarks of the ladies and gentlemen members of the House of Representatives.

The council also voted on the cabinet reshuffle, which included granting confidence to 14 ministers:

Foreign Minister Mohamed Ali al-Hakim.

Thamer Abbas al-Ghadhban as deputy prime minister for energy and oil minister.

Fuad Mohammed Hussein Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance.

Minister of Communications.

Minister of Construction and Housing.

Mohammed Hashem Abdul Majid Minister of Commerce.

Saleh Hussein Jabr al Hassani Agriculture Minister

Ahmed Riad al – Obeidi, Minister of Youth and Sports

Ala Alwan, Minister of Health and Environment

Saleh Abdullah al – Jubouri, Minister of Industry and Minerals on

behalf of Abdel – time

Al-Rubaie, Minister of Labor and Social Affairs

Louay Khatib , Minister of Electricity

Jamal Abbas el – Adli, Minister of Water Resources

Abdullah defect prohibitively Minister of Transport ,

after which led Adel Abdul Mahdi is sworn in as prime minister.

Mohammed Iqbal, Falah Hassan Zaidan and Qasim al-Fahdawi were also sworn in as members of the House of Representatives.

It was then decided to adjourn the meeting until Tuesday, 2018/11/6

PARLIAMENT HAS CONFIRMED PRIME MINISTER ADEL ABDUL MAHDI’S NEW GOVERNMENT WHILE LEAVING KEY CABINET POSTS UNFILLED

Oct. 24, 2018

BAGHDAD — Iraq’s Parliament has confirmed Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi’s new government while leaving key cabinet posts unfilled.

The legislature voted early on Thursday to confirm 14 of Mr. Abdul Mahdi’s 22 cabinet nominees, giving him the ministers he needs to convene his government. But the body failed to vote on important appointments, including ones for the ministers of defense, justice and interior.

Those portfolios will be held by the prime minister until a later date.

Mr. Abdul Mahdi and the 14 confirmed ministers were sworn in immediately after the vote.

Mr. Abdul Mahdi is a former vice president who has previously served as minister of oil and minister of finance. He was named prime minister this month and had 30 days to form a new government or lose his appointment.

The new prime minister is widely seen as a capable technocrat. He is unaffiliated with any party and has a reputation for secularism. The choices for the new Iraqi leadership suggest that the country could finally be edging away from the sect- and party-based system that has driven its politics and fomented bloodshed since the American invasion in 2003.

PRIME MINISTER ADEL ABDUL MAHDI ACTING THE MINISTRIES OF DEFENSE AND INTERIOR UNTIL THE TWO MINISTERS CAN BE NAMED

A source familiar with, Friday, that Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi received the Ministries of Defense and Interior "Acting" until the names of the two ministers.

The source said in a press statement, read "Eye of Iraq News" on it, "a decree issued by the Prime Minister's Office to take over the President of the Council Adel Abdul Mahdi, the functions of the Ministries of Interior and Defense Acting, pending the naming of new ministers of the interior and defense."

The source explained that the Diwani order was issued "based on the provisions of Article 78 of the Iraqi Constitution, and based on the requirements of the public interest."

The Iraqi parliament on Wednesday (October 24) gave confidence to the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, and voted for the selection of 14 ministers from the ministerial lineup presented by the latter during the session, while DECIDED TO POSTPONE THE VOTE ON EIGHT OTHER MINISTERS, INCLUDING INTERIOR AND DEFENSE.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum