Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
American companies are looking to expand their investments in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
American companies are looking to expand their investments in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
American companies are looking to expand their investments in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
American companies are looking to expand their investments in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
American companies are looking to expand their investments in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
American companies are looking to expand their investments in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
American companies are looking to expand their investments in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
American companies are looking to expand their investments in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
American companies are looking to expand their investments in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
American companies are looking to expand their investments in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
American companies are looking to expand their investments in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
American companies are looking to expand their investments in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
American companies are looking to expand their investments in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
American companies are looking to expand their investments in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
American companies are looking to expand their investments in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
American companies are looking to expand their investments in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
American companies are looking to expand their investments in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
American companies are looking to expand their investments in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
American companies are looking to expand their investments in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
American companies are looking to expand their investments in Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

American companies are looking to expand their investments in Kurdistan

Go down

American companies are looking to expand their investments in Kurdistan Empty American companies are looking to expand their investments in Kurdistan

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:58 pm

American companies are looking to expand their investments in Kurdistan

During a meeting with the businessmen of Cord in Arbil ...

23/10/2018 - 20:13 Economy / Kurdistan

American companies are looking to expand their investments in Kurdistan A986fd8cfa6c4d57f626cb2fa74bafa8_L

Delegates visited a number of American companies Erbil to meet the businessmen of Cord to invest in various fields in the Kurdistan Region.

The Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the Kurdistan Region and the US Consulate General in the Kurdistan Region on Monday between US and Kurdish investors in Erbil to discuss possible areas of economic and trade cooperation in the region.

"This event demonstrates the deepening of trade relations between the United States and the Kurdistan Region, and renewed interest in trade and investment here," US Consul General in Erbil, Steve Vaughan, said in a speech.

"I really hope that the members of the delegation during their visit to know more and expand their investments in the Kurdistan Region."

The US consul also stressed "the strong commitment of the United States to the stability and prosperity of the Kurdistan Region."

"The organization has brought 35 people from 20 different companies from the United States to Erbil to connect with local businessmen and look for investment opportunities," said David Tavori, head of the Inter-American Investment Commission (KIA).

"We come every year and bring US companies. Unfortunately, last year we could not come because the airports were closed. Kurdistan is an open market for businesses and companies are looking for good opportunities where they can invest."

Established six years ago in the construction, construction, hospitality, oil, gas, defense and security sectors, the organization has visited Kurdistan several times.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/economy/kurdistan/475145

American companies are looking to expand their investments in Kurdistan 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum