Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Judy Byington: A Warning for Dan Eckland/Camdoc Update Posts I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Judy Byington: A Warning for Dan Eckland/Camdoc Update Posts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Judy Byington: A Warning for Dan Eckland/Camdoc Update Posts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Judy Byington: A Warning for Dan Eckland/Camdoc Update Posts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Judy Byington: A Warning for Dan Eckland/Camdoc Update Posts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Judy Byington: A Warning for Dan Eckland/Camdoc Update Posts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Judy Byington: A Warning for Dan Eckland/Camdoc Update Posts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Judy Byington: A Warning for Dan Eckland/Camdoc Update Posts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Judy Byington: A Warning for Dan Eckland/Camdoc Update Posts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Judy Byington: A Warning for Dan Eckland/Camdoc Update Posts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Judy Byington: A Warning for Dan Eckland/Camdoc Update Posts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Judy Byington: A Warning for Dan Eckland/Camdoc Update Posts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Judy Byington: A Warning for Dan Eckland/Camdoc Update Posts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Judy Byington: A Warning for Dan Eckland/Camdoc Update Posts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Judy Byington: A Warning for Dan Eckland/Camdoc Update Posts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Judy Byington: A Warning for Dan Eckland/Camdoc Update Posts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Judy Byington: A Warning for Dan Eckland/Camdoc Update Posts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Judy Byington: A Warning for Dan Eckland/Camdoc Update Posts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Judy Byington: A Warning for Dan Eckland/Camdoc Update Posts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Judy Byington: A Warning for Dan Eckland/Camdoc Update Posts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Judy Byington: A Warning for Dan Eckland/Camdoc Update Posts

Go down

Judy Byington: A Warning for Dan Eckland/Camdoc Update Posts Empty Judy Byington: A Warning for Dan Eckland/Camdoc Update Posts

Post by Ssmith Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:15 am

Judy Byington: A Warning for Dan Eckland/Camdoc Update Posts Dan_ca12

WARNING: You are hereby warned of Dan’s Update Posts which include recruitment for investors in his business:

1. I, Judy Byington, was contacted by Ianke Firing, Administrative Director of Themco Ekonomiska Førening, a Swedish investor group composed of 13,363 Shareholders.

2. Ms. Firing stated that “Dan L. Ecklund is a former MD who had his license revoked on Jan. 26 2005 by the state of Alabama, then continued illegally practicing Stem Cell Therapy through a clinic in Equador that was reported on in a 60 Minutes Investigation.”

3. Firing further claimed, “To make things worse, he is an admitted pedophile, as shown in these court documents:” Case no. 05-001 https://casewatch.net/board/med/ecklund.pdf

4. The above links show that the Alabama Medical Board of Examiners found that Dan Ecklund had sexual relations with a patient, had sexual experiences with young female children and in his testimony admitted to having sexual relations with his daughter and animals.

5. Firing further wrote: “Themco have given a lawyer that Dan and GGT are involved with in connection with their ZIM/SWAP, notice expiring at 9 am Monday 22nd October 2018, to return our ZIM. Failing that, we have warned them that we will report them to the FBI, who will take into custody, not only our ZIM, that we are prepared for, but also sadly all the ZIM of the other participants in this ZIM/SWAP. We of course regret that, but our lawyer issued a Cease and Desist notice in December of 2016, and enough is enough and the FBI possibility only came to our attention recently and has already helped us to recover ZIM from another ZIM/SWAP.”

6. Dan Ecklund encourages readers to invest in his business, plus asks for referrals for others to invest.

Judy Byington

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum