Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Transportation announces a plan to activate the method of «transit» across the territory of Iraq to attract foreign vessels I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Transportation announces a plan to activate the method of «transit» across the territory of Iraq to attract foreign vessels I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Transportation announces a plan to activate the method of «transit» across the territory of Iraq to attract foreign vessels I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Transportation announces a plan to activate the method of «transit» across the territory of Iraq to attract foreign vessels I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Transportation announces a plan to activate the method of «transit» across the territory of Iraq to attract foreign vessels I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Transportation announces a plan to activate the method of «transit» across the territory of Iraq to attract foreign vessels I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Transportation announces a plan to activate the method of «transit» across the territory of Iraq to attract foreign vessels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Transportation announces a plan to activate the method of «transit» across the territory of Iraq to attract foreign vessels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Transportation announces a plan to activate the method of «transit» across the territory of Iraq to attract foreign vessels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Transportation announces a plan to activate the method of «transit» across the territory of Iraq to attract foreign vessels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Transportation announces a plan to activate the method of «transit» across the territory of Iraq to attract foreign vessels I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Transportation announces a plan to activate the method of «transit» across the territory of Iraq to attract foreign vessels I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Transportation announces a plan to activate the method of «transit» across the territory of Iraq to attract foreign vessels I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Transportation announces a plan to activate the method of «transit» across the territory of Iraq to attract foreign vessels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Transportation announces a plan to activate the method of «transit» across the territory of Iraq to attract foreign vessels I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Transportation announces a plan to activate the method of «transit» across the territory of Iraq to attract foreign vessels I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Transportation announces a plan to activate the method of «transit» across the territory of Iraq to attract foreign vessels I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Transportation announces a plan to activate the method of «transit» across the territory of Iraq to attract foreign vessels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Transportation announces a plan to activate the method of «transit» across the territory of Iraq to attract foreign vessels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Transportation announces a plan to activate the method of «transit» across the territory of Iraq to attract foreign vessels I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Transportation announces a plan to activate the method of «transit» across the territory of Iraq to attract foreign vessels

Go down

Transportation announces a plan to activate the method of «transit» across the territory of Iraq to attract foreign vessels Empty Transportation announces a plan to activate the method of «transit» across the territory of Iraq to attract foreign vessels

Post by RamblerNash Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:26 pm

Transportation announces a plan to activate the method of «transit» across the territory of Iraq to attract foreign vessels

Transportation announces a plan to activate the method of «transit» across the territory of Iraq to attract foreign vessels 10719

22/10/2018

Economy News Baghdad

The Ministry of Transport announced on Monday its efforts to activate the transit system in order to attract ships and trucks to transit through Iraq to other countries, while confirming its efforts to implement mega projects to develop the external and internal transport sectors.

The technical agent of the ministry, Abdullah Laibi Bahad in a statement quoted by the newspaper "morning" official and briefed by "economy News", "The High Ministerial Committee for transit transport, a wide meeting to discuss the work of the system in the transport sectors," pointing out that "the meeting Discussed the most important details of the system to reach economically feasible results that benefit the Ministry of Transport in all its departments.

He added that "the meeting reached a fundamental point, is to provide detailed studies by all departments of the Ministry to identify the most important obstacles to work and find appropriate solutions to them as soon as possible to proceed with the system of all joints of transport," pointing out that "the system of transit (transit) Through three countries. "

Bahad pointed to the efforts of his ministry to "implement this system and develop a roadmap for him to achieve the economic benefit of the country and to achieve financial returns to the country."

He stressed "the importance of a scientific study to attract ships and trucks to transit through Iraq to other countries," noting that "a meeting with the Iraqi-British Business Council to discuss the joint cooperation between the two sides, the British side expressed a great desire to exchange experiences and develop the skills of technical and administrative staff lectures and research Certified in the field of transport of goods and mechanisms applied in Britain. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14058

Transportation announces a plan to activate the method of «transit» across the territory of Iraq to attract foreign vessels 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum