Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 10/19/18

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/19/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 10/19/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:24 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet points by AZhombre)

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

Look at changes from Tues and what we’re about to reveal today!

• All the way back at Wed again for they announce the new position.  Thought sooner rather than later.  ½ of people selected, waiting for names.  Banks had mtgs Wed, Thu, regional and larger mtgs.  Time frames: Sat, over the weekend, Sunday (all based what they were supposed to do.

• Had someone go to an exchange center and talk to some people.  Saying “before the end of the month” not exact day.Depends if they do what they’re suppose to do.  Guy in Iraq says it’s been finalized and order.  All begin w Amadi submitting his gov’t for approval.  Not going to give the time frame.  As soon as “that” happened.  It’s up to Iraq.  They are supposed to do something tomorrow (Sat).  There goal is to get it done by the end of the month.

• Sent you the link to “community projects”.  Requirements and how it’s to work.  Treasury Dept put out another article, showing bank they caught and syphoning money off to Iran.  Trying to make sure the system is ready.  Confirmation, news on the street of what I told you earlier!  If you really don’t want that contract rate, the closer we get to the Iran sanctions kick-in, the exchange rate will go up.  The price of oil will affect the rate.

• Money sent to Banks?T/It was scheduled last Sat and wasn’t delivered, so we knew the RV didn’t go.  Enough cash for people to walk-out with cash.

• Where did the 800# idea come from?T/got it from those trained for exchange.  Also, by a guy at the treasury dept, and bank SVP who said 5 sites would be given the #’s.

• Does the world have to wait for RV before rest of currencies RV?T/have explained this.  IQD is the foundation.  Would have to go thru the history where countries would be reimbursed.  Use the Dinar for the foundation.  Won’t happen until that currency changes rates.

• Will exchange info by posted on TNT?T/depends how it comes to us?  Better if it’s on their site with a link to it.

• Did you see why the RV was shut-down?  T/I’ll put it up after this call.

• How will verification happen if they don’t have a DelaRue Machine?  T/they will see it (books, etc), bag it, and send it our for verification.  Those with larger amounts their currency will go thru the machines.  Had a guy go thru the bank and was told it was fake.  They all have the same serial # on it along with Sadam’s (dicator) face on it!  All this time you didn’t realize it was outdated and no good.  Don’t wait until the last moment to check and on line if it’s real.

• SoCal guy.2 thoughts; go international off the bat, or delay of 1 wk.  T/originally they wanted the first 72 hrs.  Now it’s going to go right away!  International rate.  C/how long to redeem Zim?  T/don’t know.  When it happens we’ll put the info out.  C/looks like by end of the month.  Voting on the 24th, if doesn’t pass, he has 1 more chance.  T/that’s my understanding.  If it doesn’t pass the new guy has 15 days.  It’s going to pass Wed or before!

• Gman from PA.www.tntsuperfantastic.com  Donate button.  Raymond Renfro, PO Box 1748 Elm City, NC 27822.

• 281/ Tweet today.  T/ I told you the projects would be humanitarian and state projects.  C/do you believe DC will stop it this time?  T/held back for protections wanted to put in place.  Info they’re putting out suggests they are ready to go.  As far as the vote, in Iraq changed “tomorrow” to next “Wed”.  The last time had something to do with banking.

• C/hope we’ll be prosperous this weekend.  T/don’t think this weekend, there is a schedule.

• 754/ Do you think they are trying to lessen the number of people?Why Kuwait did

• Kuwait pays all of their people.  Their workforce is imported!  When they (Kuwait) revalued their currency, all their servants became rich and walked-off the job.  Servants bought currency before it happened.Iraq is going to pay citizens from oil.  They wanted their citizens to know but now their work force.  They are publicizing what they’re trying to do.  Not trying to hide it.  C/concern if legitimate currency?  T/I can’t guarantee it either way.  Went to CU on military base then tried to buy furniture.  Discovered he was given counterfeit currency.  Took it back to the CU and asked for correct currency.  C/Can I exchange a few bills then go back for contract rate later?  T/1st, 2nd, 3rdmouse scenario.

• 281/TX Bus lady. Pls explain program shared about helping US cities.  T/fed govt has tax deferment program to help build cities in need.  Interest on your projects.  Told in advance!C/good time for them to release this info?  T/yes, people w money now will have a place to put it!  Say it’s part of admin tax plan.  A bunch of people will now have money to get involved.  Go back thru your plan, item by item.  Now start thinking about what do I do with these dollars?  Hit the ground moving.

• Tony/got to go!  5 texts during the call.Start time.  Who they’re waiting on to release it.  Time frame.  Go back thru this weekend and go thru what you’re going to do with dollars.  We don’t know what day they are going to take the vote.  When they do vote, right after that, everyone is at the starting line ready to go.  Will see it by the end of the month as long as the vote goes through!

Ray: We’ve been doing this, this long, and you’ve been waiting.  What do you think it will be like when the light changes and we can go?  Patience is a virtue.  Be in there quick if you’re going for the contract rates, wait if you’re not!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum