Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Is Neil Keenan Really Kim Possible?  10/19/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Is Neil Keenan Really Kim Possible? 10/19/18

Go down

Is Neil Keenan Really Kim Possible?  10/19/18 Empty Is Neil Keenan Really Kim Possible? 10/19/18

Post by Ssmith on Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:16 am

By Anonymous:

Neil Keenan is the new M1 of the Global Collateral Accounts. Is he who we have been waiting for? The former M1s were ousted for helping thieves make off with 20% of the accounts. Neil and his team took it upon themselves for the last 10 years to retrieve this stolen loot and bring those involved to justice.

Is Neil our Kim Possible? All of the gold has been assigned digital credits on the QFS. Theft of the gold is no longer possible. The physical gold or the credits can not be stolen from the QFS. The QFS can now freely give it to whoever it chooses.

I do not think the sextillions of dollars flowing to the banks is earmarked for anything else but our RV. The bankers can't touch it. If they could it would already be gone. It is there for us. We will be granted access to it from the QFS. The banks will get a small percentage of every transaction but not the bankers themselves.

I would think that Neil is honoured to be given this position but he is also probably eager to get it into the hands of the millions of currency holders and relieve himself from such a huge responsibility.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Is Neil Keenan Really Kim Possible?  10/19/18 Empty Re: Is Neil Keenan Really Kim Possible? 10/19/18

Post by Sam I Am on Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:10 pm

Numbers don't mean anything to these people. The entire world economy is estimated at around $100 trillion. How do they go from that to "sextillions"? Might as well say "gazillions".

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum