Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The speaker restores his office and takes away former staff I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The speaker restores his office and takes away former staff I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The speaker restores his office and takes away former staff I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The speaker restores his office and takes away former staff I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The speaker restores his office and takes away former staff I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The speaker restores his office and takes away former staff I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The speaker restores his office and takes away former staff I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The speaker restores his office and takes away former staff I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The speaker restores his office and takes away former staff I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The speaker restores his office and takes away former staff I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The speaker restores his office and takes away former staff I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The speaker restores his office and takes away former staff I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The speaker restores his office and takes away former staff I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The speaker restores his office and takes away former staff I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The speaker restores his office and takes away former staff I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The speaker restores his office and takes away former staff I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The speaker restores his office and takes away former staff I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The speaker restores his office and takes away former staff I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The speaker restores his office and takes away former staff I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The speaker restores his office and takes away former staff I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The speaker restores his office and takes away former staff

Go down

The speaker restores his office and takes away former staff Empty The speaker restores his office and takes away former staff

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:16 am

The speaker restores his office and takes away former staff

The speaker restores his office and takes away former staff Image

20-10-2018 All times are GMT +3

The Euphrates -

A political source close to the National Axis Alliance told Arab media that Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi is leading a campaign to dismiss officials and senior officials from his private office in parliament.

The source added that the new speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi is implementing a reform plan for what he called the re-prestige of the House of Representatives, pointing out that it overthrew the senior advisers working within the staff of the advisory body of the Council appointed by the former parliament speaker Salim Jubouri.

According to the source, Jubouri was appointed most of his close associates and members of his clan with different qualities as a consultant or an employee in his office to pay salaries and allowances for them.

Reform Plan

Local media reports pointed to Halbousi's implementation of a number of changes that toppled the senior advisers working in the advisory board of the Council and the removal of more than 150 staff from his own office.

The source added, and the reform plan of Halbusi include the enactment of a law to prevent dual nationality from the receipt of leadership positions in Iraq.

The National Axis Alliance seeks to support Halabousi, to implement his plan to change the single Presidency of Parliament from the rules of procedure and replace them with the individual presidency.

In this context, the MP for the National Axis Alliance Jassim Jabara that there are changes will take place in the current parliamentary session, which is different in its work and decisions from the previous sessions, according to the reform plan drawn up by the Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi, for what he described the restoration of the prestige of the House of Representatives and ensure non-conflict Decisions of the legislative and executive authorities as in previous years.

He added that the reforms will include the restructuring of the House of Representatives commensurate with the current economic and political situation, pointing out that the current parliament seeks to bury the gap between its members and members of the executive authority, which was in parliamentary sessions and the previous government, to be a real control.

Preventing blackmail
He pointed out that one of the most important steps to reach the above goal is not to allow MPs to attack the government without the existence of documents to prevent extortion that took place in the previous parliamentary sessions, to remove the House of Representatives from political disputes and personal interests.

According to local media sources, Halabousi is going to involve MPs in information, administrative and legal sessions to develop their capabilities in legislation and monitoring as well as media statements.

According to the same sources, the structure of the House of Representatives continues, and included the transfer of more than 300 employees within the House of Representatives and their distribution according to the terms of reference to the Chambers of the Council with the dismantling of a large number of staff assigned from some different ministries to parliament.

Restructuring plan
and after decoding about fifty liaison adviser in the office of President of the Council, Mohammed Salman, a spokesman for the President of the House of Representatives, revealed a plan to restructure the legislative institution to move away from the bureaucracy that impede the issuance of decisions, instructions and laws.

He added that the first phase of the reform plan implemented by the new parliament speaker came into force, pointing out that the Presidency of the House of Representatives will depend on the presence of only ten advisers with legal, financial, administrative and banking, instead of those who canceled their contracts, adding that the new advisory body will include A group of former ministers and deputies working on a voluntary basis.

He pointed out that the implementation of the plan will be in two stages, the first includes the Office of the Presidency of Parliament, and the other will be in the Chambers of the House of Representatives.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=62276

The speaker restores his office and takes away former staff 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum