Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Jester 10/19/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Jester 10/19/18   Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:13 am

Jester’s Place

[hoot2602] JESTER have u seen any more signs of progress towards the rv?

[MotoXR] JESTER Did I miss what you wanted to tell us last Sunday? If so. Ill read it later

[JESTER] diditrvyeet MotoXR I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING CONCRETE.... THERE IS NO PROOF WE CAN FIND OTHER THAN THE CURRENCIES ALL BEING MOVED AROUND... AND WE CANT MAKE SENSE OF THAT...

[JESTER] IT HAS BEEN A YEAR SINCE I POLLED THE IMF AND I JUST HAVEN'T BEEN FINDING TIME TO DO A THOROUGH COMPARISON OF THE CURRENT CHANGES FROM THE LAST TIME I DID IT...

[MotoXR] JESTER From county to country?

[JESTER] WELL NOT QUITE A YEAR.. IT WAS LAST FEBRUARY... I NEED TO GET THAT DONE SOMETIME SOON...

[JESTER] THE SPOOKS ALL TALK LIKE Q... ITS A PAIN IN THE BUTT... BUT THEY SAY THAT IT IS ALL OVER... JUST TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES LEFT...

[JESTER] I GET A SIMILAR STORY FROM THE OTHER CONTACTS... EXCEPT THE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES...

[MotoXR] JESTER Iv'e read that $$ or gold is being transferred from country to counrty and goes back to the WW2 days of what was stolen, taken and not returned, That stuff?

[JESTER] MotoXR LOTS OF PEOPLE TALK THAT TUNE BUT I SEE NO PROOF IT IS REALLY HAPPENING..

[JESTER] BUT THAT MAKES ME NERVOUS... HOW COMPLICATED COULD IT BE TO PULL THE CURRENCIES IN LINE AND GET IT DONE... THERE IS SOMETHING MISSING...

[diditrvyeet] JESTER when you say the currencies all being moved around..can you expound on that, what does that mean

[JESTER] diditrvyeet WELL LOTS OF CURRENCIES CHANGED VALUES TO THE DOLLAR FOR INSTANCE... THAT IS WHAT PEOPLE WATCH THE MOST...

[Mari] Jester, did you post an article on Facebook regarding the quantum Financial system

[JESTER] Mari THAT IS BS FROM WHAT I AM TOLD... JUST SAYING...

[JESTER] IF THE DOLLAR CHANGES THEN SO DOES EVERYTHING ELSE.... SO IT WILL GREATLY CHANGE THE RESULTS...

[MotoXR] JESTER Perhaps the death of Central banking having control over the system. Did it not need to fault before we moved forward?

[JESTER] ITS A MESS OUT THERE...

[MotoXR] JESTER Possible that they are adjusting for the SDR basket worths of ea. country done behind the scenes?

[JESTER] MotoXR THAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE SPREADSHEET... WE WATCHED ALL THAT A WHILE BACK WHEN THEY ADDED ALL THE OTHER COUNTRIES TO THE IMF...

[MotoXR] JESTER As long as your people still believe we are on tract, It still sounds promising.( I'm glad you have peoples, i don't) lol

[Patience] THANKS FOR STOPPING IN TONIGHT . GOD BLESS TEAM TRUMP FLAG
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Jester 10/19/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-