Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Maliki is finally aware of "expiration" and inform the preachers "withdrawal" from the former positions! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki is finally aware of "expiration" and inform the preachers "withdrawal" from the former positions! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki is finally aware of "expiration" and inform the preachers "withdrawal" from the former positions! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki is finally aware of "expiration" and inform the preachers "withdrawal" from the former positions! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki is finally aware of "expiration" and inform the preachers "withdrawal" from the former positions! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki is finally aware of "expiration" and inform the preachers "withdrawal" from the former positions! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki is finally aware of "expiration" and inform the preachers "withdrawal" from the former positions! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki is finally aware of "expiration" and inform the preachers "withdrawal" from the former positions! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki is finally aware of "expiration" and inform the preachers "withdrawal" from the former positions! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki is finally aware of "expiration" and inform the preachers "withdrawal" from the former positions! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki is finally aware of "expiration" and inform the preachers "withdrawal" from the former positions! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki is finally aware of "expiration" and inform the preachers "withdrawal" from the former positions! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki is finally aware of "expiration" and inform the preachers "withdrawal" from the former positions! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki is finally aware of "expiration" and inform the preachers "withdrawal" from the former positions! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki is finally aware of "expiration" and inform the preachers "withdrawal" from the former positions! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki is finally aware of "expiration" and inform the preachers "withdrawal" from the former positions! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki is finally aware of "expiration" and inform the preachers "withdrawal" from the former positions! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki is finally aware of "expiration" and inform the preachers "withdrawal" from the former positions! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki is finally aware of "expiration" and inform the preachers "withdrawal" from the former positions! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki is finally aware of "expiration" and inform the preachers "withdrawal" from the former positions! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Maliki is finally aware of "expiration" and inform the preachers "withdrawal" from the former positions!

Go down

Maliki is finally aware of "expiration" and inform the preachers "withdrawal" from the former positions! Empty Maliki is finally aware of "expiration" and inform the preachers "withdrawal" from the former positions!

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:49 pm

Maliki is finally aware of "expiration" and inform the preachers "withdrawal" from the former positions!

Maliki is finally aware of "expiration" and inform the preachers "withdrawal" from the former positions! Image

18-10-2018 10:14 PM

Baghdad:

The leader of the coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, 'finally realized' that he is outside the new cabinet and   will not have any position in the cabins of Prime Minister designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi, what prompted him to inform his peers 'advocates' of the Islamic Dawa Party Intends to announce his withdrawal from the dialogues to form a government. The source said, 'that' Nuri al-Maliki among his peers with the Dawa Party that he is thinking of withdrawing from the process of forming the current government, to recognize that there is no presence in the Cabinet Abdul-Mahdi ministerial. '

He stressed that 'the leaders of the call, after what was briefed by al-Maliki, they sent a letter to the Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi, indicating their support for him and leave the option to pick the names that he deems appropriate to fill ministerial positions within the entitlement to the election,' noting that ' This position by the Dawa Party organization of Iraq '.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=173657

Maliki is finally aware of "expiration" and inform the preachers "withdrawal" from the former positions! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum