Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18

Go down

Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 Empty Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:46 am

KTFA

Rich4hyip » October 15th, 2018

Hello samson, have you noticed the news that are saying the internet would be stopped from 14th to 24th of oct?

Samson » October 15th, 2018

Communications issued a statement about the interruption of Internet service

14th October, 2018

The Ministry of Communications issued on Sunday a statement on the interruption of Internet service, pointing to the interruption comes in conjunction with the exams of the third round of the intermediate and intermediate stages.

In a statement received by Mawazine News, Hazim Mohammed Ali, the ministry's official spokesman, said that "the ministry is announcing to government institutions and citizens to stop broadcasting the internet service in conjunction with the third round exams for the intermediate and preparatory stages."

He added that "the interruption will be from 11 am to 1 pm from Sunday, 2018/10/14 until Wednesday, 2018/10/24," stressing that "this order came at the request of the Ministry of Education and will stop service Internet for days of examinations exclusively" LINK

An open letter to the Prime Minister of the Council of Ministers

15/10/2018

My vision for economic reform

by Samir Nusairi

But in the particular political, security and economic conditions that our country is currently experiencing, particularly the economic reality and the economic and financial crisis, which have had a clear impact on obstructing the implementation of government and private sector plans to contribute to economic development and the lack of new economic resources, weak economic planning, Deficit from one year to another in non-oil revenues and in general budgets and deficit in the balance of payments and the absence of a sovereign fund similar to other oil countries and not to give a key role of the private sector in decision-making Economic.

In addition to this confusion of economic vision in depth backgrounds and the reality of the Iraqi economy rent and the migration of national capital abroad because of the subjective and objective conditions above and instability in the business environment.

Therefore, our vision for economic reform stems from its insightful and transparent analysis of the reality of the Iraqi economy and the necessity of drawing up a methodology for economic and financial reform that is consistent with our realistic, analytical, transparent and neutral view of building a sound national economy. Which depends on the mechanisms of transition to a social market economy by re-evaluating and reviewing the structural and institutional system for managing the economy. As well as reviewing and evaluating the basis of coordination between the financial and monetary policies.

2 - Activation of the decisions reached by the expert committees formed in the Council of Ministers in 2015 for each sector of economic implementation of the road map for each economic sector is subject to the implementation of these decisions for follow-up and monitoring and evaluation

3 - Formation of a joint legal committee between the government and the private sector to reformulate and amend laws New and activate all the laws issued and currently suspended, which govern the management of the economic process and serve the implementation of the road map, which is approved are all the laws of the legislative environment, which regulates and manages the Iraqi economy curriculum of the most prominent law of partnership between the government and the cat Private law and local product protection law.

4 - Establishment of the Private Sector Development Council and its functions as specified in the private sector development strategy for the years (2014-2030) Starting from a purely Iraqi experience that is consistent with all of Iraq's core in the awareness and culture, the sincere work and the bright future that we see with optimistic eyes and work according to the principle of (we disagree in politics and unify the economy) because the people do not achieve their well-being and happiness and its prosperous future without a solid national economy that contributes to building it all. This building is available in Iraq.

5 - Involvement of the private sector in economic decision making and representation in the membership of the Council of Ministers and the Committee of Counselors and all the bodies of opinion in the ministries

6. The establishment of a central monitoring body linked to the Council of Ministers and represents the private sector and its task is to follow up the implementation of the decisions of the Council of Ministers LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum