Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 10/15/18

2 posters

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/15/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 10/15/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:44 am

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/15/18 Tony_b10

October 15, 2018

(Cliff notes by Sunny)

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

Ray: . . .Quite a few updates went out over the weekend.

WEEKEND UPDATES:

Saturday, Oct. 13th

On the Iraqi TV news, Prime Minister-Designate Madhi was stating that his cabinet will be selected and in place within the next 10 days. Parliament held its meeting today and announced the names of all of the new committees. #wearethepeople

Sunday, Oct. 14th

The leader of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq, Sheikh Jalal al-Din al-Saghir, stated that Prime Minister-Designate Adel Abdul-Madhi will present his cabinet on the second day after the visit of the martyrdom of Imam Hussein. [Now, let’s determine when that takes place] #wearethepeople

Monday, Oct. 15th

On Sunday, Iraqi TV reported that several members of Parliament are planning to refuse some of the names already submitted by Mahdi. If they do, the Prime Minister-Designate will have 30 days to get those names replaced. #wearethepeople

Tony: Goooooooooood Morning, TNT! The only thing I”m not sure about, is giving him an additional thirty days. Not sure about that part to replace the names they don’t like.

Articles out this morning saying they would let him pick 50% of the people himself. Earlier said he could pick them all and no pressure on him. This morning saying he may only be able to submit 50% in the time table as he has so many to go through. Saying under the Constitution he could do that. We’ll see how the day goes along.

Not a whole lot of info out so far today or over the weekend. 1,000 notes out and in the peoples hands. There is a video out, going around, showing the 1000 notes. Our people there have them and they are on the streets. Other than that Iraq is absolutely ready

Banks were excited about the weekend. I think about you and wonder if I give you all the information. . . I give you the good stuff. . . I’m frustrated, why shouldn’t you be frustrated too. . . I’m going to give it to you guys. Hold on. I’m trying to get an update here. (right now on the call).

Ray: While your doing that – I’ve been telling folks for the longest time, I’m not a Guru. They received information “Guru’s have 800 number but not the authority to release.’

Tony: We have heard that before and we still haven’t gotten them. They must be going to someone else.

So anyway, banks were scheduled to go this weekend. Expected about the weekend and today. One bank said they had big meetings . . . and it would be later. Said there was an issue, so don’t expect it.

The other bank said they did not get that news and they still are planning and expect it this week. It’s one of the big five (banks.)

One is saying one thing. Now saying it’s not happening, there is an issue and you should know what it is. The other says it’s happening and later in the week. What we get from our committee was, it was stopped . . . because the US stopped it for whatever reason. I’m supposed to know the reason. I’m telling you guys, “I Do Not!”

I know everybody outside the country agree the US stopped it . . . Once again! That is where we are this morning. Two out of three (banks) are still looking for it this week.

Saturday morning money was supposed to be delivered to the banks so this could happen. They were waiting for the money so this could go and they didn’t get their delivery. I don’t know if they will get the delivery today or not. So we knew it wasn’t happening when the delivery didn’t come.

No group got their paper work done; no black cards. None took place anywhere I could verify it. Paymasters got nothing. No money this weekend.

It’s all good. The thousands came out. We know what was accomplished. What’s happening over there now made it worse. Other than that I know Iraq is ready to go and tried to go this weekend.

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: . . .the US stopped it . . . once again! . . .Two out of three (banks) are still looking for it this week.

Tony: Different ways of saying by the 24th. It hasn’t gone from bad to worse. Just different ways of saying by the 24th. Does Mahdi need to take oath and be in office before the CBI finalizes everything? Or does CBI say let’s go right now while there is no argument? It’s time to delete the three zero’s – nobody arguing about that. CBI is ready to go. Our information tells us they were ready to go on Friday. Money was not delivered to the banks. I don’t know if it was delivered this morning because I haven’t talked to them.
–In your heart of hearts? Tony: I expected it this morning, even this week. By the end of this month. November: Know they are trying to get it done before that aspect (Iran sanctions) gets into it. . .
– Another window? 72 hours, 48 hours? Tony: I heard three things. (1) One bank says, something happened in Washington and don’t expect it. Caller: Don’t expect it at all or what? Tony: Saying there is an issue and don’t expect it any time soon. (2) Another bank saying there is an issue, but we still expect it this week. We were told 72 hours or by Monday morning but we still expect it this week. . .2nd bank said they were still planning on it this week. (3) Now, people outside the country are still expecting it this week. Could be by tomorrow morning. All three agree the problem is in Washington, DC. . . said the US held it up but they are still expecting it.
– How does the announcement of the 14th and 15th affect the RV this week? (refer the updates) Does it affect before the 24th? Tony: They are trying to do it right now so I guess not. Still possible based on the information we are getting.

IRAQ: Articles came out over this weekend saying Iraq is now a “stable and secure” country.

CBI: No date has been given for the release of the lower denominations. The 1,000 denomination is out and on the streets, in the hands of the people. Tony: Iraq’s rate will be 1:1. The $3.71 will be our rate and they both will go into effect at the same time. Iraq won’t go until the whole process goes and our guys in Washington agree.

Parliament: Tony does not feel the 30 day’s mentioned in the articles to extend the naming of cabinet members affects the RV and plans to proceed with the RV are ongoing anyway.

Mahdi: Articles out this morning saying they would let him pick 50% of the people himself. Earlier articles said he could pick them all and no pressure on him. Tony: This morning saying he may only be able to submit 50% in the time table as he has so many to go through. Saying under the Constitution he could do that.

Maliki does not have a position and he’s still trying to get one.

Media: (see above)

Canada: No change or update in information

Currencies Last ZIM rate Tony heard about was .77 cents. Dinar, $4. Tony: But they are grayed out so nobody really knows. Watch the price of oil. It’s going up. . . If I say it stops here or where it is at, it comes from more than one source and inside and out of country. Want you to understand why I say that. It’s because of the sources where it came from.

UNITED STATES: Tony: . . .the US stopped it . . . once again! . . . there is an issue. The US wants to cut off all monies going to Iran from Iraq. That is what is going on. . .

Banks: Delivery to banks of money to start the currency exchange was supposed to have happened on Saturday and did not. Tony said two of three banks are still expecting to be able to start exchanges this week.

Groups: No groups exchanged this weekend. No black cards. Nada, Zilch, Zip!

Taxes: No change.

800 #’s: No release.

Delay: Tony: I was told this had nothing to do with Iraq. Strictly a Washington DC thing. Something between the Republicans and the Democrats.

Tony: You guys really need to read, “Confessions of an Economic Hitman” to know what’s going on. The US has always held the power over Iraq because of agreements signed to end the war. . .

It’s going to go when it benefits us (the USA) not them. It looks like it’s going to happen before the new sanctions (on Iran) come in in November. Our Government is making sure they (Iraq) understand that. Our government has people over there (Iraq) in their banking system to make sure of this now. They found nine people in the CBI and said your not going until we get this cleaned out. Oh, I wasn’t supposed to tell you that. When this is cleaned up then we’ll do what we need to do. . . the US has veto powers (over other countries concerning the RV/in Iraq’s affairs). The countries that put this together were the initial countries involved in the war (to remove Saddam) itself. They know the US has the final say so.

EXCHANGING: If you exchange one note the rate you receive is ONLY for that note. You are not locked into that rate for any more you exchange at a later time.

ZIM Information: Q. How many ZIM notes can we exchange? Tony: I don’t know. Take them all in there and see what they will take. Bank says they will accept them all. Walk in there with them all. Told there would be a cap of 10 because that is what the committee said. . . Banks are saying they have not been directed to a limit and they will exchange all brought in. As of today they still have not been told there is a limit. I was told, “there is no limit.”

Q & A: TNT Forum
–Does this 30 days to name more cabinet ministers delay this 30 days? Tony: I don’t think it’s going to be thirty days anyway. I actually believe everybody is trying to get this done. The people who voted Mahdi in are going to oppose what he wants to get done. People over there still trying to fight the RI/RV. Still making money on the currency auctions. People saying he can’t meet the mandate of one year to get what was said to be done.
–On Friday you said there was information you could not tell us. What is that information? Tony: Let me say this. What did occur last week on Thursday. There was a meeting took place, a discussion and a date and time. I just can’t tell you who was in the meeting. Most people don’t know it occurred. It’s why the banks were excited. Some people did not want to maintain that agreement or they may. Either way Tony said it could still happen this week.

Q & A: Callers
– Reports from other intel sources said Zimbabwe would shut their programs down after Nov. 1st. Tony: I don’t know anything about a 30 day time period. Once an exchange starts it will be forever. There was no time limit with Zimbabwe or anything else. I haven’t been made aware of that and it will be one of the first questions we ask when it get’s started.

Caller comment: Couldn’t there be a grand announcement that will ensure a certain parties win in the upcoming elections?

Tony: I’ve always said I would have only one computer that would access my bank accounts.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

Tony . . . Okay guys. Let’s just see what happens tomorrow. Know everybody ready to go. Not a lot of news out of Iraq today about the three zero’s. Seen no articles. Nothing on the TV. As much as there was last week, not one today.

1,000 notes are on the streets. People are happy. Enjoy the rest of your day. If something happens we’ll send it out.

Ray . . . Hopefully there will be something that happens for us to come back and talk to you before Wednesday morning. (played “I Believe”)

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   10/15/18 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 10/15/18

Post by Cascadian Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:03 pm

Yet, the beat goes on.

Amongst the minions and supplicants who still think that international business, formal relationships and agreements happen in this fashion.

It's okay though, Charlie Brown.  Lucy promises not to pull the ball away THIS time.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum