Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Taking a Page" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/8/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Taking a Page" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/8/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Taking a Page" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/8/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Taking a Page" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Taking a Page" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Taking a Page" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/8/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Taking a Page" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/8/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Taking a Page" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Taking a Page" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Taking a Page" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Taking a Page" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Taking a Page" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Taking a Page" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Taking a Page" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Taking a Page" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Taking a Page" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Taking a Page" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/8/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Taking a Page" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Taking a Page" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Taking a Page" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Taking a Page" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/8/18

Go down

"Taking a Page" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/8/18 Empty "Taking a Page" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/8/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:10 am

KTFA

Samson » October 8th, 2018

Deputy for Al-Nasr: Al-Abbadi's candidacy for the Foreign Ministry in the new government

2018/10/8 9:07

A deputy in the coalition of victory, revealed two sovereign positions were proposed to the outgoing Prime Minister Haider Abadi. "The Iraqi political leaders have proposed more than once two positions for the slaves," Nada Shaker said in a press statement.

She revealed that "the positions are the post of Vice President and Minister of Foreign Affairs in the new government headed by Adel Abdul Mahdi, commissioned by President Barham Saleh."

On whether Abadi accepts one of the posts, Shaker explained, "This is due to Haider al-Abadi whether he wants to continue his political work or not." LINK

Iraq offers to Mediate between Trump, Iran

8th October, 2018

Concerned that tensions between Iran and the United States could blow back onto Iraq, a senior Iraqi diplomat said today that Iraq would be willing to facilitate dialogue between the two nations.

“Iraq is capable and willing to facilitate and create communication between not only … the US and Iran, but with all the countries in the region,” Ahmed Mahjoub, spokesperson for the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs, told a small group of journalists and analysts at the Iraqi Embassy in Washington.

“During the recent two years, Iraq was able to solve a couple of problems between states,” Mahjoub said, adding that he could not discuss the details because the parties agreed not to disclose the Iraqi role in those mediations. “But I assure you that Iraq managed to solve problems between states during the last few years, and I believe that Iraq is willing to continue to this role.” LINK

Biggunsc » October 8th, 2018

SOUNDS LIKE HE'S TAKING A PAGE FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP..... "DRAIN THE SWAMP"

Samson » October 8th, 2018

Sadr calls for accountability for stealing Iraq's money

8th October, 2018

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, called on Monday to hold accountable those who stole Iraq's money.

Sadr said in a tweet published on his own account of the social networking site, followed by / Mawazin News, "In the past days of the parties had their share of positions and the money of Iraq a lot, whether legally or not, and that lasted 15 years, is enough? "He said.

He added: "The time has come for the people to take their credit through independent technocrats, or is it time to hold those who steal Iraq's money, and to promote the good of the right." "Either it is time to reach the rights of the citizen without his control by the parties."

He continued: "The time for the citizen to carry out his duties towards his homeland to the fullest and leave the interests of partisan and sectarian, sectarian, ethnic, regional, tribal, family and personal."

He concluded by saying: "It is time to raise the homeland and the citizen above each affiliation." Sadr instructed earlier, not to nominate any candidate for any ministry for his part in the next government.Tended LINK

Economist expects oil prices to rise to $ 100 with sanctions imposed on Iran

8th October, 2018

Oil prices are expected to rise to $ 100 a barrel after US sanctions on Iran are imposed on May 4, but may come down later and settle at $ 80, an economist predicted .

"Expectations of a rise in crude prices to $ 100 as a result of US sanctions on Iran seem reasonable, because the oil market will lose Iran's 1.5 million barrels a day, which is not easy to compensate quickly," said Malath al-Amin, "The high prices of crude will lead to higher prices of other goods, because the plants produced by the basis depends on the energy in its work, and the price of energy will be affected by the rise in the price of crude and as a result will lead to the recession of goods for low turnout.

"We do not know exactly how OPEC will react after the new US sanctions against Iran and whether it will pump large amounts of crude to compensate for Iranian oil, " he said. LINK

New Economy Forum to assemble world’s top business leaders

7th October, 2018

Bloomberg on Sunday announced speakers and the agenda for the inaugural New Economy Forum, hosted by Michael R. Bloomberg in Singapore on November 6-7, 2018.

The forum will convene a first-ever gathering of 400 preeminent leaders from the public and private sectors to begin seeking private sector-led solutions in response to the risks and opportunities created by a world in transition, increasingly led by China and India, as well as rising powers in Africa, the Middle East and Latin America. The goal of the forum is to identify emerging issues and commit to steps that will ensure global stability and growth.

“Following the Global Business Forum, we will be hosting the inaugural New Economy Forum in Singapore in November to continue the constructive dialogue we had in September on trade, globalization and innovation,” said Michael R. Bloomberg, founder of Bloomberg LP and Bloomberg Philanthropies, mayor of New York City from 2002-2013, UN Special Envoy for Climate Action and WHO Global Ambassador for Non-communicable Diseases. “The new emerging world order is creating emerging challenges - issues that the private sector can take steps to ensure global stability and growth, an urgent mission in the face of chronic inaction by governments.”

Speakers and participants at the New Economy Forum include, among others:

• Lubna Al-Olayan, Chief Executive Officer, Olayan Financing Company

• Mukesh Ambani, Chairman, Reliance Industries

• Carlos Brito, CEO, Anheuser-Busch InBev

• Steve Case, Chairman and CEO, Revolution

• Gary Cohn, Former Assistant to the U.S. President for Economic Policy and Director of the National Economic Council

• Mohamed El-Erian, Chief Economic Adviser, Allianz

• Lawrence D. Fink, Chairman and CEO, BlackRock

• Orit Gadiesh, Chairman, Bain & Company

• Anwar Ibrahim, Malaysia’s prime-minister in waiting

• Sri Mulyani Indrawati, Minister of Finance of Indonesia

• Kai-Fu Lee, Chairman and CEO of Sinovation Ventures

• Christine Lagarde, Managing Director, International Monetary Fund

The New Economy Forum was established with the support of 11 founding partners and their leaders, including ADNOC CEO Dr. Sultan Ahmed Al Jaber; Public Investment Fund of Saudi Arabia Managing Director Yasir Al-Rumayyan; Dangote Group CEO Aliko Dangote; 3M CEO Mike Roman; ExxonMobil Chairman and CEO Darren W. Woods; FedEx Chairman and CEO Frederick W. Smith; HSBC Group Chief Executive John M. Flint; Hyundai Motor Company Vice Chairman Euisun Chung; Mastercard President and CEO Ajay Banga; Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella and SoftBank Group Chairman and CEO Masayoshi Son. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum