Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Barham Saleh after his election as president: I pledge to preserve the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Barham Saleh after his election as president: I pledge to preserve the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Barham Saleh after his election as president: I pledge to preserve the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Barham Saleh after his election as president: I pledge to preserve the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Barham Saleh after his election as president: I pledge to preserve the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Barham Saleh after his election as president: I pledge to preserve the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Barham Saleh after his election as president: I pledge to preserve the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Barham Saleh after his election as president: I pledge to preserve the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Barham Saleh after his election as president: I pledge to preserve the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Barham Saleh after his election as president: I pledge to preserve the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Barham Saleh after his election as president: I pledge to preserve the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Barham Saleh after his election as president: I pledge to preserve the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Barham Saleh after his election as president: I pledge to preserve the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Barham Saleh after his election as president: I pledge to preserve the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Barham Saleh after his election as president: I pledge to preserve the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Barham Saleh after his election as president: I pledge to preserve the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Barham Saleh after his election as president: I pledge to preserve the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Barham Saleh after his election as president: I pledge to preserve the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Barham Saleh after his election as president: I pledge to preserve the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Barham Saleh after his election as president: I pledge to preserve the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Barham Saleh after his election as president: I pledge to preserve the unity of Iraq

Go down

Barham Saleh after his election as president: I pledge to preserve the unity of Iraq Empty Barham Saleh after his election as president: I pledge to preserve the unity of Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:40 pm

Barham Saleh after his election as president: I pledge to preserve the unity of Iraq

His party was back from agreeing with the Democrat on his withdrawal

02/10/2018 - 22:46 Iraq

Barham Saleh after his election as president: I pledge to preserve the unity of Iraq 37fbddeebb1f820b2620aa1b177c4653_L

Barham Saleh, who was elected president of the Republic of Iraq, was sworn in in the presence of the President of the Federal Court, after winning the post in a session of the Iraqi parliament withdrew from the Kurdistan Democratic Party bloc, the largest Kurdish parties.

In his speech before the council, Saleh stressed his keenness to abide by the constitutional oath he has sworn to and to preserve Iraq's unity and sovereignty.

"I will be the president of Iraq, not a particular group or entity," he said.

He added that "the House of Representatives expressed clearly through the election of the President of the Republic on the will of its members free and meet the section to achieve the aspirations of the Iraqi people and provide for its needs." He said.

The victory of the candidate of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Barham Saleh after winning 219 votes, and after the withdrawal of the candidate of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Dr. Fuad Hussein from the competition.

Saleh was chosen to be the ninth president after the fall of the former regime in 2003, during a second round of voting and after the announcement of Fouad Hussein, the candidate of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, the largest Kurdish parties withdrew from the competition after the decline of the National Kurdistan before the parliamentary session of a previous agreement with the Democrat on the withdrawal of the first candidate for the second.

The second round of voting was seen in addition to the withdrawal of the candidate of the Democratic Party of Kurdistan Fuad Hussein, the party's deputies from the meeting, but the presidency of the Council considered the withdrawal of Hussein illegal, claiming that he did not sign the request for withdrawal.

The Kurdish leader Massoud Barzani, stressed that the current mechanism for the election of the President of Iraq is unacceptable, and announced a position on it soon.

"The current mechanism for the election of the President of the Republic is different from the mechanisms followed in the previous sessions, since it was supposed to be the election of a candidate of the largest Kurdish bloc, or is the decision of the position by the Kurdish blocs," Barzani said in a statement.

The Kurdish leader stressed that «the current mechanism for the election of the president is unacceptable and we will have a position on it soon».

In turn, the Kurdistan Democratic Bloc announced in a statement (Basnews): "While we affirm our faith in the democratic mechanisms and constitutional terms, what we see in the Iraqi parliament is not consistent with what has been customary and custom, especially among the Kurdish blocs on the election of a president Republic of Iraq ».

Abizaid and the statement «Agreed is that the Kurdish blocs agree on one candidate or the election within the Kurdish blocs. This is not what happened! "

"For this reason, we declare that this mechanism is unacceptable to us and we will have a clear position on this procedure," the statement said.

The Kurdistan Democratic bloc stressed that "the parties that violated the agreements bear responsibility for this breach." "For these reasons, we announce our withdrawal from this electoral process," she said.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/470357

Barham Saleh after his election as president: I pledge to preserve the unity of Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum