Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat  10/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mountain Goat 10/1/18

2 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat  10/1/18 Empty Mountain Goat 10/1/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:55 pm

October 1, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Again not much in the news media. I am bringing you all I can to help you understand this ongoing RV saga. Remember we are waiting for the “reinstatement” of the dinar first and as a result of this process they will have to raise the rate when they re-peg the dinar to the SDR basket from a sole de -facto peg to the US dollar, thus many call this an RV or revaluation. I just want everyone to know the TRUTH of what must take place and many just think it going to pop out at the banks with a new rate as they are being lied to that it is already international.

Folks for the use of the term “international” currency it must be accompanied with a “formal” and “official” reinstatement. It can not just RV as many tell you. Many say, especially this guy TNT Tony and Rayren (the idiot) that the dinar is already international. So by who standards, their opinion?

The banks are now brokering the dinar (buying and selling) it just as the online internet brokers are that you may have ordered it from. Why not since there is lots of money to be made and the banks deal with currencies and like to make money. So for a short period during the ISIS war in Iraq, they US treasury asked that they banks do not sell or buy this currency since they were afraid it could be used to fund terrorism once again. We even witnessed in late 2015 that the CBI wanted to reinstate the dinar but again it was denied due to the ongoing war with ISIS. They told us it would happen in “EARLY 2017” but again the war was not yet over until LATE 2017. Then in 2018, came the election saga and here we stand still waiting.

They are NOT trading the dinar. Get it? There is a difference between selling and buying as a broker from trading it. If the banks were trading the dinar it would be sold on the currency exchanges too. It is NOT. The banks can not legally trade the dinar until it is reinstated as a global currency. Right not the Iraqi dinar is still an UNOFFICIAL SANCTIONED CURRENCY and for in-country use only leftover from the 1991 and 2003 wars. I say unofficial since we all know that Iraq has been declared as a “ sovereign nation” once again. So where in hell is their currency then?

We must differentiate then between being sovereign and the timing of making such a leap in the value of the currency. By being sovereign does not automatically release Iraq from former responsibilities and promises. I want to remind everyone that the dinar does NOW have a value. The only problem stems from having to cart around a truck load to pay a debt. The other issue is the global supply and demand for the dinar, but this will change once officially reinstated. One more issue is the procrastination of the US to allow the official reinstatement in the first place but we are told this will change once they get assurances the new government is formed to their liking mostly anti-Iranian.

The CBI is now putting emphasis on the existing small category notes 250, 500 and 1,000 and shortages of these notes has happened. They have told us the intend to infuse large quantities of these notes this month in October. The efforts to get these smaller notes in the hands and in use in the economy is working and the economy is adjusting to these notes but only with the help of other past financial reforms such as automatic deposit payrolls, electronic banking and ATMs. The CBI was also successful in reducing the 3 zero notes now in circulation by 2/3.

Currently we watch for the infusion of more the 250, 500 and 1,000 notes and the soon launching of the next smaller category note of the 100 dinar.

Be patient it is all going to come out sooner than later.

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

Parliament told the Iraqi Sunday that it will be held on Monday evening a session dedicated to the election of the President of the Republic.

"The Council will convene at 8 pm on Monday, the first of October, the session of the election of the President of the Republic," the head of the parliamentary department said in a brief statement.

The Iraqi Council of Representatives published on its official website the names of candidates who will compete for the post of President of the Republic, and invited them to attend the building of the House of Representatives on Monday morning.

This is contrary to what we heard last week when they told us they would vote on Oct 2nd.

Just in Monday morning-

BAGHDAD / MESSALA:

A few hours from now, the parliament will vote for one of the candidates as President of the new Republic of Iraq and in the vote and the election we say:

1 - The first round of parliamentary elections and elections will not be won because it is difficult for any candidate to receive the votes of 220 deputies, or two-thirds of the votes of the 329 votes.

2 - The second round of voting and the parliamentary election begins between the top candidates, ie the two who received the highest votes are competing between them and is a winner and President of the Republic who obtained the majority of votes and the lowest votes is considered a loser

3 - in the second round does not require a majority and a specific majority does not require the majority of the constitutional majority, but the majority of the majority of the votes from the voters present. So if we assume that the number of deputies present 165 deputies, ie, the number to achieve the quorum and we imposed that one hundred of the present members abstained from voting. This would be enough votes to announce the President of the Republic who got this number less than this number.

4. No parliamentary bloc has supported any candidate

5 - Do not know whether the victory prevails by Fouad Hussein or the media appearance of Barham Saleh, and will there be a role for the past of the party and its internal and external relations with the parliamentary blocs and the central leadership of one will Erbil win the headquarters of the region or will victory Sulaimaniya?

More news….

POPULATION CENSUS IS FINALLY COMPLETED, NEEDED FOR HCL PAYOUTS

The Central Statistical Organization in the Ministry of Planning, Monday, a new statistics for the population in Iraq for the current year 2018, indicating at the same time the proportion of males and females in the country.

The agency said in a statement that "the population of Iraq amounted to 38 million and 124 thousand and 182 people, according to population projections for 2018," pointing out that "the number of males was 19 million and 261 thousand and 253 people by 51 percent, while the number of females 18 million and 862 thousand And 929 inhabitants and 49 percent of the total population. "

(Mnt Goat – this census was needed to pay out on HCL surplus funds to the citizens as was scheduled to begin on this past Sept 5th. There are no new laws needed to pay this out but they had to hold it up since they did not know just how much to pay out without the way overdue census results. The migration of immigrants in and out of Iraq due to the ISIS invasion has made it very difficult to take the census. Remember these HCL payouts are surplus monies ONLY and are paid out to citizens living within Iraq ONLY. Some say these payouts, when they do occur, will trigger the RV, but I do not see the relationship of this. Remember we are NOT waiting for an RV but rather the REINSTATEMENT of the dinar as an internationally traded currency once again. Get it? Will the dinar probably go substancially up in value as a result of the reinstatement? Most probably but one thing I do know for sure is that the CBI is not going to reinstate the dinar with the 1190 program rate and then let the float allow it to rise slowly. This is a very silly notion since the CBI told us already they fully intend to repeg the dinar to an SDR basket of 5 currencies. This action alone will have to adjust the value of the dinar to a reasonable “market” value according to the others within the basket.)

More news….

CBI WARNING NOT TO SELL OR BROKER THE DINAR OUTSIDE OF IRAQ

Economy News Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq warned on Monday that electronic payment companies operating in Iraq would be able to broker foreign currency buying and selling transactions, stressing that it would impose fines on them if it applied.

A document issued by the Central Bank of Iraq obtained by "Economy News", that "the Central will impose a fine on electronic payment companies if it is proven that any port or a major agent or secondary exploits the name of the provider of the service to carry out transactions to broker the sale and purchase of foreign currency and remittances Outside the system of the service provider in addition to the legal liability borne by the company. "

The document explained that "the supplier is responsible for its competitors and agents based on Article (16 / I / E) of the electronic payment services of funds No. (3) for the year 2014.

(Mnt Goat – as usual this article is a bit hard to understand. What it is really saying is that the CBI does not want the banks to broker or sell the dinar outside of Iraq as payment for debts. This may come on the heals of trade with Iran. They go on to say the ability is there as the electronic means has been installed and is usable/capable. So my point is this - once again we see the CBI is ready technically to do business with the outside world using the dinar and other foreign currencies, but still wants to hold off for now.)

More news….

To all TRUMP Haters:

My advice to you is stop listening to CNN, ABC, CBS, etc... and start researching for yourself just what Trump has actually done in the time so far in office. I would be the first one to bash a president if he was not performing. I can remember in the late 1990’s listening to the radio while on the way to work that the US had just approved a new department of public relations. This new department was being formed to formulate public opinion both outside and inside of the US. In other words they had just “formally” announced censoring of the news media. So it was not “official”.

Don’t believe me? Go read it for yourself. Here is the link.

https://foreignpolicy.com/…/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spr…/

Remember the performance of any president is set two ways: 1)to a measurable set of direct goals by the people who elected him and reasons why he got elected in the first place; 2) more subjective measures of performance that go along with long standing constitutional rights of the presidential office as a check and balance of power such as ability to conduct foreign policy, trade, spending, ratification of new laws, etc.. So lets not confuse the performance in the areas.

It is my understanding these are more of the measurable points of interest to which he was elected in 2016:

1.ability to control spending, balance the budget. With over 17 Trillion in national debt and excess of close to 500 billion per quarter over spending;

2.reduce tax burden on the lower and middle classes;

3.reform the Healthcare system, a.make healthcare more affordable for all yet allowing appropriate coverage, b.mainatian coverage for existing illnesses, c. eliminate Obamacare penalty for not being able to afford Healthcare; d. close down the supplementary government subsidized healthcare plans for those who can’t afford it (this is a social healthcare system);

4.Curb social benefits (FREEBIES) this is in-line with reducing spending;

5.fight ISIS terrorism and protect the American homeland;

6.enforce standing migration laws and policies of the US;

7.finally build the boarder wall between the US and Mexico;

6.rebuild the military;

7. “drain the swamp” of the “deep state” operatives with in the government departments especially the justice, FBI and CIA;

8.bring the corrupt to justice (ie Hillary Clinton, FBI and CIA)

In a “Democracy” this is how it works. Citizens put in place the leader whom they feel will accomplish their goals and work for them. You may not agree with some or all of the goals but the majority rules. The majority is supposed to come from the election process.

The opposite has happened over the last 27 years of administrations prior to the Trump administration. These other presidents since G.H. Bush (Bush senior) have moved the US instead more and more to their own agenda. I call this a “dark agenda” or run by the “deep state” and not the people, who elected them. They have been passive in allowing the deep state to have their way. So either you can fault them for lack of leadership by allowing the deep state to have their way, or you can fault them for being part for being part of the conspiracy in the first place. I would suggest the real reason is the second choice since how can these deep state operatives even get a stronghold and any indirect, illegitimate power anyhow if the presidential office was exercising its check and balances of power in these organizations.

They did not challenge the deep state according to the values, morals and economic goals of the nation as a hole. They are even know for making such statements as average Americans are not capable of governing themselves. Really? These are the kind of people you elected to govern you?

This is why many got so fed up with the elections since it never seemed anyone that got elected, actually fulfilled the dreams of those who elected them. Promises, promises, promises made but very few ever accomplished. Instead always more excuses. Blame the apposing party for stalling. The themes have been- constant war, massive debt and yet more social give-aways (something the government can not even afford). It it’s not a “ war on drugs” or a “war on terrorism” but really it’s a “war on the American people.

Instead these past 27 years of US leaders, prior to Trump, the country seemed to move to the tune of some hidden agenda. Many of us felt it in our everyday lives but we just couldn’t put our finger on what was behind it all. We said to ourselves surely the leaders see it too, but do nothing to change it. We listen to patriotic speeches yet we see the opposite happening in action. Could be part of the problem? Could they be the problem?

Now with Trump we are seeing something entirely different. I am not going to worship him and put him on a pedestal. He is human and not perfect. But he is not moving towards their tune. The tune of the ‘deep state” and he is actually trying to lead the country according to the goals and objectives to which he was elected not on what the direction the deep state wants him to move. So there is a conflict of goals.

So this is a conflict and is causing a crisis in the heads of these deep state figures. This is a major interruption for them in their plans for the US. Remember who these deep state people really are? Don’t get confused as they try to keep you in a state of confusion, therefore you can’t ever pinpoint the real enemy and funnel your energy towards them. I will not say that they are all democrats because there are some very good patriotic democrats in office who really want to make a difference. On the flip side I can not say that there aren’t also some bad republicans either. The newly elected president has the set of senators and congressmen to work with, as he takes office. Like it or not. But when mid-term elections come he has the opportunity to weed out those that appose his direction for the country. In November 2018, it is time to do the weeding and cull them out.

So many ask me who really is the “deep state”?

They are leftover governmental, non-elected figures, in some high-level positions of the government. They move from administration without every going on the voting ballot. As long as they can operate without exposer they stay on for life. They have an ideology and want to drive the direction of the country. This then becomes a “secret” agenda for the US because it does not adhere to the very principle of an open democracy. So this is where we get the notion that the president really does not run the country anymore. So we now see who does. But is this a good thing for the nation?

In a democracy the citizens chose the direction. Get it? So these crooked politicians have a choice. They can chose to go along with these secret agendas of the “deep state” or they can lead the country down the desired path of the desires of the citizens.

So let’s look at some of the FACTS of Trump’s actual accomplishments and try to understand why anyone might be apposed to his accomplishments:

1.What is wrong with peace with N Korea?

Could it be that the deep state military industrial complex is no longer spending billions on war games in that area of the world?

2.What is wrong with enforcing immigration laws?

Could it be that the industrial complex will no longer gets cheep immigrant labor some of which they can hid paying employer matching taxes? Or maybe it’s the drug smuggling of these deep state officials secretly run behind the scenes raising money for their secret operations? Or maybe simply put the US can no longer afford to subsidize the rest of the world on FREE social welfare?

3.What is wrong with building a wall between Mexico and the US boarder to control immigration?

This is something that was passed years ago in Congress but not yet funded. In reality it wasn’t even Trump’s idea. This was done way before Trump came into office such as during the Bush administration, then again during Obama but they never had the guts to fund it? In the past they are the ones who wanted these low paying, low skilled labor force, legal or illegal.

4.What is wrong with FAIR TRADE?

This one really gets my goat. How these past politicians have sold the US down the toilet for short-term profits over long term massive debt from trade imbalances. Of course China and some European countries are not going to agree with these Trump changes, since it forces them to deal in FAIR trade. Tariffs are a tool used to enforce change.

5.What is wrong with bringing manufacturing back to the US?

Having an economy based mainly of consumer consumption can not sustain itself long-term. Massive debt, unmaintained infrastructures, and a depletion the ability to produce results. Do you know that many of the military equipment is not even outsourced? Can you see the dangers of this? The US is seeing all these symptoms now. It is time to do something about it. Trump sees it and wants to fix it.

7.What is wrong with asking nations to pay for their own defense something the US has done since WWII?

WWII has been over now for over 50 years. Why is the US still paying for to defend these countries when they are now wealthy and can afford to pay for it themselves? Maybe it’s time to back off on this policy. Can you see how this effect deficit spending?

8.What is wrong with stopping funding of UN initiatives that the US does not agree with, initiatives, in the long-term, that would require the US to give up is global and national sovereignty?

May of these initiatives are leading to allowing more and more power to the UN, which has documented long-term goals to become the “One World Government” and everyone totes the line to a “New World Order” in all aspects of life. Is this what you want as a sovereign nation?

9.What is wrong with pulling out of this global warming scam.

This Paris treaty was another treaty to suck money out of the US. This one got the US to pay for developing countries to combat global warming. Really? We are talking about trillions over the next 20 years. But was this really what all this money was going to be used for? The FACT is the money already paid out as part of this treaty has went to corrupt politicians in these governments. In other words, it became one big “slush fund”.

These are unstable, poor countries. The assumption is that the rest world should help them meet global warming initiatives. Really? As it turns out it is not the rest of the world but the US. Then when Trump stops this madness we are told that he has prevented the US from the leadership needed in this direction of global warming. Well…I have to set this record straight. All these initiatives agreed to by the US for with the US have been accomplished even before the initiative target dates. So the US is still the leader in this effort (if it was even real) and should not be bashed just because we decided to shut off the money spout, monies that would never have gone to their original objectives anyhow.

Also I want to tell everyone, if you don’t know it already, there are earth changes occurring, these are real changes, but are not contributed to carbon based fuels, man’s actions. We can not prevent them. This global warming scam has been debunked already by many scientists and many very smart people.

Who does not like a clean environment? Why not just make it a popular mantra such as the “green movement” did and make it trendy to have a cleaner earth? Maybe it educating the youth that’s important? Do you even really need such a ridiculous Paris treaty to perform such work? Yes, I agree more global meetings are needed to expose the truth in this entire ordeal of global warming. Perhaps even technological ideas and pollution abatement can be shared between countries but certainly throwing trillions of tax money at it to other countries is not the answer. But one issue, as agreed to in this Paris treaty is this “chemical spraying” over our heads. Some call it “chemtrails”. The real reason is to filter the sun and cool the planet. Really? Does anyone really know the impact of such foolishness? The worst part, like any UN undertaking is the sinister part of know given full disclosure of exactly what is in the chemical spray. I know many who have tried to go through the normal political channels are only ignored by their representatives to investigate this spraying. Why is it so secretive it is all so safe?

So, no matter what we do with all these new global warming laws, initiatives and restrictions, they are actually efforts to impede industry, limit US growth and rack up massive debt. They are not about any global warming. Get it?

So what I want to end with is give the president a break. He is not a long standing politician but this can add to his benefit too since we know he has not been corrupted and does not want to follow the “deep state” agenda but rather the agenda of the American people who voted for him. Remember you may not have vote for him but the election is now over and so we must respect him and work with him. This is the American way.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

MORE PRESSURE TO BRING FORMER PRIME MINISTER NURI AL MALIKI TO JUSTICE, THIS TIME BY FORMER HEAD INTEGRITY COMMISSION

Is he untouchable?

Judge Rahim al – Ugaili submit to the Iraqi judiciary complaint against the former prime minister presented Judge Rahim alUgaili former head Integrity Commission complaint against former Prime Minister Nuri al Maliki asking his trial what been committing crimes against Iraqi people documented that evidence and documents and following full text of request complaint:

took accused ( Nuri Kamel al-Maliki) as prime minister and commander-in-chief of the armed forces in Iraq between 2006 and 2014. During his rule, he committed a number of serious violations and crimes. Whereas the post of commander-in-chief of the armed forces is a civilian post according to article 9 / Of the Constitution Stated: – (armed forces security services made up of components Iraqi people and subject to civilian authority ..) So there no legal face to say that

The charges attributed to the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces are within the jurisdiction of the military judiciary because they are civil, but the courts of the internal security forces and the military courts are exclusively concerned with crimes committed by the military. The Constitution stipulates in Article 93 VI that the Federal Supreme Court shall be competent in: The accusations against the President of the Republic, the Prime Minister, and the Ministers). Therefore, the allegation that the crimes attributed to the accused, including treason, is the responsibility of the military judiciary is to evade the judiciary to perform its constitutional responsibilities and to try to give up confronting the people’s issues.

Therefore, we ask for legal action and criminal proceedings against the accused

for the following crimes:

First: – His crimes as a commander in chief of the armed forces: –

1 – Treason: – The fall of one third of Iraq, however, a terrorist organization (urging) (Estimated at more than 15 billion dollars) left by the army behind him while abandoning the defense of land in the affected provinces and the resulting killing, injury, displacement and displacement of millions of citizens and the violation of their right to life and their symptoms and their money and the captivity of women and sell them in markets Nakhas Al-Daash Yeh .

2 – Spyker massacre: –

When thousands of young people (other than the coach) were harassed and appointed for defiant electoral purposes and pushed them to a camp in Saladin and left them there without training and weapons to defend themselves and without military justification for their presence there, making them easy hunting for a terrorist organization, A crime in the history of modern Iraq. And the evidence (the file being investigated by the Central Criminal Court in Baghdad).

3 – committing major massacres against the Iraqi people are crimes of genocide and crimes against humanity:

when hundreds of children, women and demonstrators, as he did in Zarka, Hawija, Falluja and Ramadi. Evidence: – The prosecution of these massacres in the police stations, the justice department and the prosecution services in those areas on the assumption that you are informed of your presidency in accordance with the Public Prosecution Law No. 159 of 1979.

4 – The massacre in Karbala:

against the supporters of Mr. Hassani in 2014. (Files in the Karbala Police Directorate and the courts of investigation and crimes in Karbala

.) 5. Caused by the tragedy suffered by the minorities:

caused by the tragedy suffered by minorities (Christians and Isidis) And restrict them in their protection and ease in their relief and provide the minimum requirements for them. (Files of the House of Representatives and national and religious institutions of national and international).

6 – Spreading corruption in the military and security establishment:

systematic embezzlement through the space and the commission of commissions on armament contracts and the supply of the army and the internal security forces, and the sale of positions and grades are not due, and take the evidence of the evidence (closed and open investigation files within the offices of inspectors general in the Ministry of Defense and the Ministry of Interior And the Integrity Commission)

7 – shed the sword of ablation on them to ensure their loyalty and not to get out of obedience for the implementation of agendas beyond the law and the Constitution. And the evidence (lists of the eradication and excluded from the ablation of security institutions without the approval of the House of Representatives) other than the law of accountability and justice No. 10 of 2008.

8. monopoly in the appointment of military commanders:

.9- established security and military institutions:

10. deviation army building a sectarian approach and exclusionary:

11. The practice of emergency without authorization from the House of Representatives:

12 executions of prisoners and detainees in prisons and detention centers:

.13- implementation of arrests random:

14. the commission of enforced disappearance crimes systematically thousands of Iraqis by linked by security authorities or militias backed by him, and kill them and throw their bodies

15. use his powers to stop legal proceedings or direct rejection of the judiciary to take legal action against civilian and military leaders accused of criminal offenses Against civilians (M. In the Ministry of Defense and the Interior and the Courts of Investigation and Misdemeanors and Crimes in Iraq on the assumption that you are informed of your presidency according to the Public Prosecution Law).

16 – Use of armed forces in 2012 to threaten the Kurdistan Region – to achieve narrow political gains – in a dangerous precedent contrary to the Constitution, which prevented the intervention of armed forces in political affairs in accordance with Article 9 (I) of the Constitution, which limited the role of armed forces in the defense of Iraq . (The formation of the Tigris forces and the threat of confrontation that took place in July 2012).

Second: His crimes as Prime Minister:

1- Violating the independence of the judiciary and interfering in its affairs, using it to liquidate its political opponents, buying political positions and granting the acquittals to political loyalists of criminals and corrupt parties. The President of the Judiciary Council, before the Vice President of the Republic, Dr. Ayad Allawi, and the announcement of the latter by television channels and editorial evidence, all the orders, executions and directives kept in the files of the Judicial Council and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers.

[Ayna-Baghdad]

The financial adviser to the prime minister confirmed the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, "The banking sector is in the process of turning towards real banking services and providing credit [loans] with the safety of banking services."

"The evolution of payments reinforces economic activity and creates stability in its overall operations, especially as the retail banking industry is beginning to develop to benefit the customers by settling salaries," Saleh told the whole Iraq agency.

He praised the partnership between Rafidain Bank and KI, where the first represents the public sector and the second is the mixed sector. What is important here is the results. Promote the national economy. "

"The partnership between the public and private sectors worldwide has proved to be a positive one for all concerned parties, institutions and beneficiaries, especially with the adoption of advanced technology that has saved time and effort," said Ahmed Kazem, Commercial Director of KI.

The partnership between the Rafidain Bank and the smart card company [Key Card] to change the reality of payments in Iraq for more than a segment within Iraqi society, and foremost the segment of retirees, who reached 4 million beneficiaries, all of them are facing great challenges in obtaining their financial benefits.

He explained that "the developments in the provision of services and the provision of guarantees and streamlined performance lead to enter the category of traders to our family and the rate of trade union monthly estimated 150 traders during the month, and the numbers are increasing to benefit from services provided to traders who have continuous financial movements And in large amounts need mechanisms of flexible, fast and secure. "

The number of electronic card holders of 7 million beneficiaries.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat  10/1/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 10/1/18

Post by Scotchie Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:25 pm

ISIS holds trillions of dinar, stolen from Mosul banks and elsewhere.  If there is any concern these monies will be used to promote more terrorism, all you have to do is revalue the dinar upward, and ISIS will be able to spread to more countries in the world, with the wealth they will have.  Therefore, the dinar will not revalue in the immediate future (10+ years, or more), if ever.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum